Ripple is the future

ripple is the future.
no miner cartels.
lightning fast transactions
easy as fuck to use.
banks and corporations backing it.
jews backing it.
new companies testing it every day

and your just sitting there twiddling your thumbs. it's almost like you want to remain poor.

Other urls found in this thread:

visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unironically, Ripple might do the real flippening one day, especially if normies will get into Ripple bypassing bitcoin

Nice shill fag, keep your worthless jew coin to yourself.

crypto purist detected.

Perfectly stated, sir.

I like ripple for a lot of reasons, and unironically believe that it will fulfill all of the promises that shitcoins (including bitcoin) never will. It will become the first real crypto currency (as opposed to everything else which is just crypto speculation). But ripple isn't going to make you money. Those guys want stability. It's like buying euros. It might go up or down a bit, but it's not like 1 euro today will explode in value over the next year.

at sub $1 prices it doesn't have to moon to make you rich. if it just goes to fucking 10 bucks youll make it.

Are you familiar with market cap?

> It will become the first real crypto currency (as opposed to everything else which is just crypto speculation). But ripple isn't going to make you money. Those guys want stability.

The value of a network is the square of the number of users. XRP will go up exponentially as more people use it. The value of all central bank paper and electronic currency is more than $90 Trillion. Any new global currency must hold tens of $Trillions in value in order to do its job. My target is $1000 with a $50 Trillion market cap. It will be stable at $1000.

>It's like buying euros. It might go up or down a bit, but it's not like 1 euro today will explode in value over the next year.

When they launched the Euro they swapped the old currencies for the Euro at a fixed exchange rate. This means that on day 1 the Euro already had several $Trillion in market cap.

XRP (Ripple) is a DEAD shitcoin.
Invest in ChainLink, it controls the entire derivates market

you can't invest in chainlink because all legit exchanges that actually comply with SEC rules don't support it. its literally a scam coin sold on bootleg chink exchanges like Binance.

Yea, it's meaningless. The markets liquidity is so low that it takes a tiny fraction of actual new money to raise the mcap by large amounts.

Are you?

visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/

Hhha mongoloid americunt

BUY CHAINLINK

you chinks and indians need to be blocked from the internet. and i don't mean by your firewall either. i mean your access to the under sea global fiber network needs to be severed.

higher price = higher volume = higher liquidity = lower volatility = more revenue for Ripple Labs

ripple labs want stability, but not now at all

you need to die of cancer like your dying whore mother

>use pajeet angry words

pajeet detected

ripple is god dammed economic aids. 70pct drop in a few weeks? fucking kill them all at the hq. WORSE THAN NIGGER TIER STOCKS scams from jew jell wall street

I don't want this centralised banker boot licker coin becoming the world of crypto. We need to prevent it from becoming strong. Garlinghouse loves regulation and wants more of it.