Is now a good time to invest buy into XMR? Or has the train left the station

Is now a good time to invest buy into XMR? Or has the train left the station...

Only if u belif in the fundamentals

XRP and XMR are the only two cryptocurrencies that will succeed long-term. Future #1 and #2 market cap.

>no smart contracts

Wait until end of April to buy.

why?

depends on your btc stance
nothing else matters in this market now

xrp seems to be the only coin not affected by the volatility of bigdaddyBTC

>invest

crypto is all speculation and gamble. Don't you dare use the word "invest" on crypto, you disgusting pleb.

Also yeah, it's good to buy XMR cause it's backed by hackers and the black market. It's already replacing BTC in the black markets.

>crypto is all speculation and gamble. Don't you dare use the word "invest" on crypto, you disgusting pleb.
it could have been called investment before everything went 10000x

Codius and Interledger.

Try alternative new privacy coins like or good monero forks

>Recommending forks

any suggestions outside the obvious?

I'm actually just thinking short term. Seems to not have recovered after the dip yet, wondering wether it will go back upto $350 in the next couple of days.

MoneroV fork.

Monero is a fork from cryptonotestarter (start your own coin on less then 10min) you stupid fucker kys

You can't be this retarded mate. Kys

Technically you're right. However, I consider Monero different enough to be a new product. I don't like forks that keep the name of the original coin and only have slight differences. I don't have confidence in the long-term success of such forks.

monero has the problem of needing to download the entire blockchain to make use of it's privacy features so any forks might be useful because they don't need as much memory

Do they have lightweight Monero wallets?

then again monero has the best team in the privacy blockchain field

I don't think they do, but I could be wrong
I used monero twice over the years one was the command wallet and another was the GUI wallet but both times I had to download the entire chain
I don't think they use SPV because it eliminates the privacy use gain from using monero

lol I know 2 of the main devs and they do are pretty good. I am sure you are just talking out of your ass tho.

Monero and Aeon are the future, the rest will fail.

I literally only care about the next 12 hours...

>and they do are pretty good.

Smart contracts with CryptoNote? Hmmmm...

eth will be used for that. ripple will be used as actual money. and no eth wont even come close to the speed of ripple.

The train has left the station in early 2017, user.

try fall 2015 when was it agora or some DNM starting accepting it
monero is better than dash because dash is just some rehashed version of coinjoin

I'm excited for grin but I'm not going to put a value on it or invest in it, maybe mine it and see how mimblewimble transactions can be secure and scale

46gb and still downloading... I just want my coins out of the exchanges

i wouldn't invest in monero. its expensive to send and there aren't any good wallets for it. you have to use shitty online wallets which kind of defeat the purpose of being anonymous.

BTCP on the other hand is based on BTC so it's going to have nice wallets like electrum and so on. and you wont have to download the whole block chain just to use it.

It looks like a failed breakout so it should be going down for a bit. Try to lowbid at least.

I'm in the same boat with NEO...

A lot of alts are cocky like this lately. If they want to come to me fine, if they moon on their own at least they're not costing me money.

>infinite inflation

bulletproofs ledger trezor support coming. I'm tired....

Not exactly true. Maybe less than 1% inflation (if that). Solves miner fee market based problem. Xmr PoW adjustable solves centralization you're seeing with BTC. XMR is solid af.

This is not a good time to invest at all.
This might be the time, to buy some shit, watch it close and drop it as soon as you have the target price and move on.

The fuck you, there are nodes you can use brainlet

>boohoo all inflation is bad
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Monero's disinflationary model. I hate retards who refuse to consider anything but a stupid hard cap on coin supply.

I've been around crypto for a while, and i know what a fork is, I just wanna know more about them. Is there anything interesting I can read?