Making sketti for dinner

Making sketti for dinner..

What are you cu/ck/s making?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DUwj87FR6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The taco bell drive-thru

i also made sketty, with cream cheese and cheddar. i need to find a way to make it stop drying out. i guess this is why people make noodle soup...which isn't a horrible idea, actually. I just wouldn't be having cheese with it.

hmm. stock cube + some multi-seasoning, maybe a dash of garlic powder, throw in some bacon and ham, maybe some parmesan once it's all done? could be doable. normally not a noodles guy, but spaghetti could make decent ramen-style noodle soup if i want it. trying to think of other stuff i could add. something squishy. what if you made a bowl of noodle soup, covered the top in cheese, then grilled that for 5 minutes?

Huh, I also made spaghetti. Ralph's is clearance out a bunch of Italian imports that they had for some promotion. Got a jar of high-quality sauce for $1.50 and a pound of linguine noodles for $.79.

Roasted up some Italian seasoned broccoli as a side.

Beef stew & white rice with peas.

Got some bison steaks on sale today.

Always wanted to try it and finally caved, 10.50 a pound even on discount so it still slaughtered my wallet. Cooked it in some oil/butter on the stove, nice n' rare, once the steaks were done I tossed some diced onion and a diced tomato into the juice with a bit of flour to make a nice sauce and flavor enhancer.

My buddy only eats his steaks well done and he was with me so the sauce/tomato stuff was mostly so I could cook a few of them as well done and still eat them. Surprisingly, the makeshift sauce turned out delicious and forking a piece of the tomato and eating it with a bite of steak was fucking amazing even with it being well done. Obviously it tasted better with the rare variety but, whatever.

Don't tell me that red thing is ketchup.

'go 'za spags?

Steak and salad

Looks delicious, good job user.

Not sure yet. I have smoked sausage, spinach and potatoes... I might have to go to the store.

Sketti sauce is half ketchup half butter..

Toasts with condensed milk and a banana.

I'm trying to figure out a fancy-ish dish that requires a chicken breast so I can make a video for it. Once I figure that out...

nobody likes me either user. Add hot dogs next time

Broiled rainbow trout.

Turns out I had bacon and onion to. Turned out ok

Forgot pic

sketti is buttered noodles with ketchup

ah my mistake, i am a misinformed britbong.

I don't know what to make for lunch
please send help

>Was going to make Hamburger Helper for dinner today
>Now I kinda wanna make Sketti instead

I made some pasta this morning.

My butcher just started offering chorizo, so we're having breakfast burritos for dinner. I want to try making chorizo meatloaf later this week.

When my wife was pregnant last year, I bought a Food Saver (vacuum sealer) and filled our freezer with lots of food. It really helped in terms of eating better (i.e. not fast food) with very little prep after the baby was born.

Anyway, I made lots and lots of breakfast burritos, some with chorizo and others with Italian sausage or bacon. With the food saver, you couldn't tell if they had been made that day or 4 months ago. I would thaw them in the microwave and bake them in the oven until the tortilla got a little crispy.

I also made lots of meatballs, both beef and lamb, and froze them in portions with tomato sauce.

I'd like to get a big deep freezer one day, it would be great to spend a weekend making food and having meals for those busy days.

Made spaghetti carbonara.
8 oz spaghetti
4 whole eggs, 2 yolks
4 oz pancetta
Pepper
Salt

Prepare pasta al denta, brown pancetta, reserve 3 oz of rendered oil, toss hot pasta in oil, temper egg-cheese-pepper mixture with some of the pasta water... boom, dinner.

didn't want to, but ended up making pasta anyway.

Polenta with cauliflower and eggplant, cooked in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil.

Swedish meatballs with mashed potatoes.

Tamale Casserole
Refried Beans
Yellow Rice

Leftovers for work for next two days.

I'm going to the Metreon in San Francisco. Probably gonna eat something there.

>chorizo meatloaf

holy FUCK that sounds delicious

I made these hand-pulled noodles with fried pork and it was pretty nice and was not too hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=-DUwj87FR6A

Shrimp, shiitake mushrooms, crispy leeks, pickled shallot, and grits cooked in dashi stock. Finished with chili oil. Was pretty good desu.

Sunday is steak night. Had steamed broccoli and butternut squash, roasted, as sides

Two fried eggs.

I get lazy when I'm not cooking for others.

>he cuts his steak completely into smaller pieces before eating it
I hate you

A simple on hand salad with a spiced pork tenderloin crostinis.

YOU PUT KETCHUP ON BOILED NOODLES. WHAT THE FUCK.

>He doesn't know about sketti

Pork tenderloin for Ramadan

FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE FOOD. YOU HAVE TOO GO BACK.