How should I go about heating these if I don't want to put them in the microwave and I don't have a broiler pan?

How should I go about heating these if I don't want to put them in the microwave and I don't have a broiler pan?

Baking in the oven makes the buns too hard and even after a lot of time in the meat might still be cold. Should I try broiling them in the oven even without a broiler pan?

Throw them out.

Why don't you want to microwave them?

warm buns in microwave, cook patties in oven.

Follow the fucking instructions on the carton, and give thanks to your corporate overlord, you fagfuck.

Those are garbage compared to the real thing.
Go to a white castle or don't eat them.

Steam.

i love steamed hams

This

gotta put them in the microwave 1 min, don't open the package.

Just buy some food to eat instead.

considering the real thing is garbage, whats the difference?

>how do I eat precooked dollar store food

how have you managed to stay alive OP?

Is this troll?
If not then like it should be easy...
if you only have an oven idk way you could do except open flame or eat raw which I don't recommend the latter two. But if that oven is still around and you still power to warm said oven and you don't have any other means of acquiring food and you have a surplus of said White Castle burger its best to let them thaw out and take the apart piece by piece. Like top bun, meat cheese, bottom bun and heat each piece one by one to your liking. Give or take oven temps up to 200-400

put them in mic with a cup of water

This man is great

This guy is onto something - he might even be the guy I'm thinking of - but there's this one guy who claims that placing them in a double boiler to steam them up makes them hella tasty and not soggy at all. I'm skeptical but it might work

Keep them in the bag and run them under a hot shower for 35 minutes

I live on the east coast and theres no white castles here. yet they still sell these shits in the frozen section,.just taunting us.

Dismantle and put in toaster

As far as frozen renditions of fast food, I'd say it's pretty good as long as you don't cook them too long and add a bit of mustard.

this

Get a dumpling steamer or rice cooker and steam them.