JNT $1000 EOY

Homo, austistics, tards, chinks, GOOKS, brainlets.

I present you the easiest investment.

Don’t strain your puny brains thinking, just buy.

Attached: 83D7EEF3-3FD8-449E-B66C-07DC31945138.png (1000x1000, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/tokens-2-0-cryptodepository-receipts-8a9bd03290a7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The numbers in your post signify it is true, therefore I will purchase one hundred thousand!

24/48 hours till this pumps or dumps
we'll see if talal's info was correct this time

What gives the token value though? Why would I want to hold this? Serious question, I'm look for more swissfags to invest in.

Had a stack of 28k, lost 6k when I was trying to increase my stack. Fuck everything, guess I buy more next paycheck. Will pray for the price to stay where it is, this is the lowest it will ever be.

Also notice that volume was 60btc two days ago, now 1300.

Put very simply: they are planning to issue on-blockchain assets that are backed by IRL assets. The backing would be twofold, IRL assets in bank audited by PwC, and on-blockchain assets in the form of JNT of the corresponding value locked away for the duration of the cryptodepository. Since the corresponding amount of JNT has to be held by the DAO, the minimum market cap of JNT is the total amount of assets tokenized. The actual value will probably be much higher, due to more and more JNT being locked in and speculative demand. If it sees any meaningful institutional adoption (investment funds, banks, ect.), the market cap will moon VERY hard.

They are programming regulatory compliance into all the cryDRs, which should help a lot with institutional adoption.

They are partnered with the Dubai Sheiks SEED investment fund, which is a good sign regarding things to come.

Most of the FUD here is about their press release and announcement with the SEED fund being late. Seeing how SEED has added them on their partner list already, it doesn't really matter IMO.

The real question will be what institutional adoption it sees, and that is a while away from coming out.

I bought the dip, then it dipped further, so I bought more. Will continue to do so as my fiat comes in.

This

Attached: 1520683171734.jpg (396x382, 36K)

tokenizing stuff on the blockchain makes no sense for institutional.

Jcash has been killed by TrueUSD

Here we go again

skimpskomp

Attached: 1519883101686.png (800x800, 84K)

Im curious, were you diagnosed with autism as a kid?

Attached: db5f7fec-fb59-4060-bf6f-6eed304cdaad.jpg (408x450, 24K)

Brainlet here... what actual incentive is there for institutions to tokenize there assets? I don't see adoption coming unless using Jibrel would allow them to save/make money.

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 97K)

They are programming regulatory compliance into all the cryDRs, which should help a lot with institutional adoption.

Explain a simpleton: how can compliance be programmed? Dafuk is this in practice?

yep, got to be honest I haven't a clue what they're on about here.

medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/tokens-2-0-cryptodepository-receipts-8a9bd03290a7

this seems to answer your question, though it is from last year.

relevant pic included

Attached: 1 Olpq90RE54x2bd3i9SviVQ.png (2000x874, 371K)

It allows institutions to profit from the on-chain/off-chain arbitrage.

is that the only way institutions can profit?

tokenizing stuff on the blockchain is good cause muh tehter fluctuates randomly 1-2% up and down from its actual value. Obviously nobody buys it when it is down ppl only sell it when it is above value.

I bought in a while ago. Waited a long time as it bled out and they did nothing. I don't trust Arabs after 9/11 so I dumped it all on u guys a week or two ago. Enjoy it

Indeed. Thanks! Have been wondering for a while about that. (But not enough to do my own research :D )

Appreciate it, hope I can pay you back one day

there can only be one 1k EOY meme

Attached: 1519658344578.jpg (750x546, 32K)

lmao linky GTFO

>arabs
>did 9/11
stay pleb friendo

we didnt need your 300 dollars .

Don't worry. I'll consider buying back in when it hits 10cent in the near future.