VeChain is a scam

VeChain said their BMW "partnership" was under NDA to make their token holders think it was some big important BMW Group partnership

BMW's international communications director shares details, making it clear its not under any NDA.

What's more, its a shitty partnership that any start up can get just from filling out a google docs form successfully. They also, at the same conference, announced another fake partnership with Oxford University, which, when asked about, Oxford made them take down immediately. You can check their apology tweet about it.

I sold the last of my VEN because of this, so I'm spreading awareness. VEN isn't what we thought it is. CCK, X nodes, paid shills and now this fake BMW NDA with a paid partnerhip, and the fake oxford partnership are evidence of this

bmwstartupgarage.com/partner

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 15.54.59.png (2450x1854, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/michelleroberts7/?locale=en_US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

been saying it for months, ven partnerships are merely medium articles, media stunts. nothing real. entire crypto market is bs and it'll enter bear market

Of course it's fucking garbage. ALL of these chinese scam/copy coins are. Just ride the wave and then hope you can sell the top.

Realistically there's 0 reason why VeChain should be valued anywhere above $20m (if we were talking in startup terms) yet it was valued at over $2bn in crypto terms.

It's garbage. They're all garbage. In fact, 99% of this shitty market is garbage crap that's artificially pumped. It's your responsibility as an investor to realise this and profit accordingly.

Vechain is unprofessional, not like Ambrosus.

what better cryptocurrencies exist that are trying to do the same this as ven? Making sure products can be easily traced back to their starting point and making sure the items weren't tampered with.

The idea behind the company is great but they lack any form of a working product or real partnerships. all they have is a label machine.

Ambrosus + Origin Trail = ultimate supply chain combo.

even the PWC and DNVGL tweets are just made up, they have never mentioned VeChain

No mention of vechain on that shitty website. No official mention about the BMW partnership from vechain either so what are you smoking?

the same shit that OMG do.

McDonalds partnership confirmed

BMW have been emailing anyone that asks about it to confirm that that's the program they're on.

Biz , seriously stop getting chinked. Once these pump they only dump, chink crypto is shady as fuck.

Stick with the working formula, white people make something, chinks copy it, cheaper version is sold to white people. This formula does not work for crypto.

If you think the Chinese are inventing revolutionary tech or software you are wrong.

It's been confirmed fake by admins in the chat. Those "emails" were just doctored like every other FUD

You're getting desperate, aren't you?

Instead of writing it off as "FUD", simply thank me for the info which allows you to make a more informed decision about your investment

sold my bags after the last cringy conference with the hammer, that was just too much for me

scam? mmmmmm no no no

Attached: 1520417652852.jpg (825x397, 102K)

This site is fake? Is it connected to BMW at all?

Hahaha you Ambrosus shills are fucking hilarious. I hope you realize how transparent you all are, no one's going to fall for this FUD and no one is going to buy your shitcoin.

I literally just emailed the head of international communication at bmw. Her name is Michelle Roberts. Her email is [email protected]

I can show the email but im way too lazy to be going through all this effort to disprove these AMB fags.

Here's her linkedin: linkedin.com/in/michelleroberts7/?locale=en_US

Also, this youtuber is claiming she has "inside sources" at bmw. I just googled "head of international communcation at bmw" and this is the first thing that popped up.

You AMB fags gotta step up your fud game. This shit is too easy to find.

So you emailed her

What's your point?

I agree it was bullshit about inside sources, but only because other people got sent the same info from BMW by emailing the general address.

What other people? Lmao. Why would BMW share information about this to random people and youtubers?

Show me evidence and not doctored emails on twitter.

You're asking why BMW would want to clear up fictitious partnership claims with shady companies? Lmao

>Show me evidence of an email but don't send me the email

Brainlet doesn't begin to describe you, user

Ah, classic. Since you can't provide evidence about these "other people" and actual emails, the brainlet calls come out. NEXT!!!