CREDITS RELEASED SOURCE CODE

I repeat, Credits is not fucking vaporware, not a moneygrab, not a scam. i just spent the last hour with 2 of my developer friends going through their newly added github and it is all legit tech as hell. This shit is going to the moon when people realize that Credits is going to be Ethereum, but with out ANY scaling issues.

IVAN ON TECH BTFO!!! FUDDERS BTFO!!!

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1175x630, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Credits-com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

github.com/Credits-com

forgot the github link lol

Just an other shitty communist coin

>legit tech as hell
lmao

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-10 at 11.34.33 AM.png (1804x952, 134K)

buahahahaha looool this shit is supposed to surpass ETH in tx speed??

You and your developer friends spent more than 10 minutes reviewing under 2000 lines of code ??

Yeah this is about 10 hours of real dev work from even a mediocer developer, much less a team with funding.

If you own this shit I highly recommend dumping.

Attached: u2JXW1fPQIgmXGn0JY2wtpOr2JESTmqzRsh9RfgX1kYPrqoHkssSEMQKc5hpTpBsniTNFXtt5Bq3anFNoe3D=w429-h343-nc.jp (429x343, 31K)

The one all the way on the right is cute

short girl in the middle with the white shirt is also cute.

He was being literal. Hell being fictitious and all.

Shut the fuck up "2000 lines is 10 hours of dev work" why don't you just kill yourself faggot this is the most stupid thing i've ever read

>2 of my (((developer))) friends

what is this and why should I buy it?

When normies realise this coin is vapourware, you bagholders are fucked. The only reason it pumped was because of the "ONE MILLION TRANSACTIONS" buzzword.

I'm a dev, sorry but at first glance this looks like absolute shit. Most of the repositories consist of only a readme file, and those with codes have barely a few lines that don't do much beside having import statements. The only one with some code to read through is the network module and even that seems like it either has some missing code or it's just plain nonsense.
Will have to assess again later but you sound like a shill 'it is all legit tech as hell'

OP BTFO

Ok faggot enjoy your bags , you will never dump them on me.

Attached: images-22.jpg (352x418, 19K)

It doesn’t matter if your code is on Github, retards will still FUD you. Look at Cardano, most active github

yeah im not buying your bags bro

SMN has the best development team
fuck the rest

Attached: 1516033985951.jpg (1280x853, 146K)

Lol. Is this a meme that I don't know about?

If you are serious, how long should it take for you to determine what something does in code, particularly when you have seen 90% of it before.

Attached: Capture.png (781x1014, 20K)

>goto

dropped

There is literally nothing wrong with having Goto in your code

same here, basically revealed that the whole project is a big fucking scam

Attached: farageeugh.jpg (481x417, 16K)

just dumped my stack after seeing that slop of shit code. fuck, what a mess. fucking slavs, man

Attached: 1514629365620.gif (330x166, 2.11M)