Itt: bad recipes

itt: bad recipes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=we2iWTJqo98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that doesnt sound bad desu senpai

I've got a bag of those Tyson tenderloin things in my freezer right now. I ate the first one, said "why don't I get these more often? that was great"
second one, full of bad shit. First bite had a hard piece in it, cut into the rest, veins and gooey unmentionable, just fucking ruined the whole bag for me.

veins are part of meat faggot
don't wanna eat veins don't eat meat

You clean food before you cook or eat it. "part of the meat" isn't an answer or an excuse. eating chicken veins is for the poorest of the most southern piece of shit diabetes filled grandmothers.

Do you not understand how veins work? You can't tear apart the meat and remove all the veins and then put it back together. Veins are just part of the meat. It's like complaining that the meat has fat.

Fucking faggot.

This is Veeky Forums people don't actually know how food works here beyond what they learn on Chopped.

hes talking about sinew

nasty connective tissue

dude i know
they are gross but look good
fuck this gay earth

Yes you can. What the fuck do you think chicken nuggets are?
It's a tenderloin. All it is should be meat, you fucking clean it properly before continuing or you're a literal dark skinned negro. Not to mention you forgot my other points, that it was an entirely shit piece of meat.

The veins are just ground up in nuggets. And you're retarded if you think nuggets are just tenderloins.

I mean seriously, veins have to reach every cell in a muscle. There is no way to have meat with no veins.

>>>r9k
Go there for your tendies.

Everything from buzzfeed food

The only way to eat them is to bake them. Microwaved is terrible.

Codron Bleau fucking stinks, ham in chicken? What dumbass 2nd grader thought it up

What's wrong with this? I'd make that and put it on a bun.

>He can't board link right
>>>/Trash/
>>>/9gag/

Neither can you.

You got it buddy, I'm proud of you! Now I'll give a secret link. Use it wisely.

Yay

Off to I go

They were baked, I don't think you can microwave them unlike the buffalo strips

Yeah... id eat it. Its essentially *real* chicken cordon bleu, with the stuffing on the outside, and Id bet it tastes just as good as the pre-made ones you get in the forzen food section... Maybe even better since id assume the swiss cheese you bought would be of higher quality than the "cheese" put in the pre-assembled ones.

Plus every time I cook cordon Bleu the regular way the ham dries out and the cheese oozes almost completely out.

Feels bad man. This would go great on a sandwich if you used better chicken.

>chicken cordon fleu (over)

youtube.com/watch?v=we2iWTJqo98

Buckle up, boys.

Jej
I'm a member of Reddit