KAYS GOOD COOKING

Can we get a Komfy Kooking with Kay thread up in here?

>Sticky Toffee Pubbing
youtube.com/watch?v=KMuCKJ8raPk

>Big Mac/Rustler
youtube.com/watch?v=-WhZvyrSeNA

>Bacon and Frazzle Sandwich
youtube.com/watch?v=7g_AcDDp1r4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCeKWgImK1RAD9IGjWZqxmIw/videos?sort=p&flow=grid&view=0
youtube.com/watch?v=hubO2lkxWiw
youtube.com/watch?v=aaOD3eW1w44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>first row
For the love of god tell me those aren't supposed to be burgers.

dirty anglo dog.

i'd love to go to her house and teach her to cook properly

seriously what the fuck is wrong with people like her

how can they be so deluded?
like how can she thinks poorly cooking some meat and putting premade bbq sauce on it warrants a video?

how can she actually think she knows how to cook, or that she knows so well that she can teach other people

i'm not even a cook or pretentious about food or anything, this kind of shit is just FUCKED

Those poor pans. Why would anyone use metal on them.

>knob of lard
>two loose beef clumps
>butter only topping

big mac wala

She is a lolcow that is being milked, she does not even realise it is happening.

They are

>not posting the motor oil eggs

Actually makes me gag

youtube.com/channel/UCeKWgImK1RAD9IGjWZqxmIw/videos?sort=p&flow=grid&view=0

omg thank you for posting this

got so tired of faggots seeing jack's cooking and saying shit like
>hur dur amerifats cuisine

now theres this, thank you
for real

Shut your mouth cuck.

Into the trash you go.

you fookin fools, this will serve as cultural studies cooking archaelogy for hundreds of years into the fewcha

This is so tragic it's brilliant.
Her meatball recipe made me feel ill!
It was the best day of my life

jack/marie style webms need to be made of this show

I've only just started watching the burger one and I can't believe what's happening

Ok her food looks like shit and is poorfag, but you'd still eat it right? Nothing wrong with beef and lard on bread

What the fuck? Are those nonstick pans? Jesus christ.

>mfw a european out simply sarahs simply sarah

It depends. I don't eat that horrible engineered bread. Or "marg".

One time she made chicken kievs with just chicken breast, canned garlic, margarine and water.

yeah seriously.... wtf?

>Iz not flat cuz dey have mucheens...

No bitch, its not flat cause you didnt press it into a patty. Good lord, everything about that was wrong.

It's not that big of an issue. It's just aluminium underneath... which is easier to clean, longer lasting and equally as non-stick as most Teflon pans anyway.

reading the comments on the youtube page makes me sad... She's pretty much broke, and this is how she has fun.

Would be nice if these dead end people could maybe get hobbies that DONT inflate their waistbands and make them less likely to get out of that situation.

kill yourself

Kay is based.

You are all faggots.

t. Kay's white knight

protect lil k at all times

How do you know she's broke? They buy a *lot* of meat

eh, its what she claims... But yeah, obviously what money she does have is not being spent wisely.

WTF @ using lard to cook a hamburger? 1/3rd of the weight in that pan was lard... for 2 hamburgers!

why mess around with any spices or veggies when you have butter and lard?

youtube.com/watch?v=hubO2lkxWiw

They were. She scrapped off the teflon for some fucking reason. Basically explains why her and her son sound brain dead.

The fuck is that black shit, man?

ELLO PEOPLE IM BAK CEWKING AGAIN
L
L
O

P
E
O
P
L
E

I
M

B
A
K

C
E
W
K
I
N
G

A
G
A
I
N

Something is very wrong here, and I don't want to know what it is.

i want to jam my dick into her son's ass

She obviously cooked something in that pan, (bacon, sausages, lumps of unseasoned minced beef very loosely formed into a "burger") and burned the shit out of it, ignored the black burned on shit in the pan, didn't wash it, and went ahead and added 0.5 litres of oil to the filthy pan to fry 2 eggs.

So long as you're aware he probably has terrible personal hygiene. Doesn't shower very often, doesn't wipe his arse properly, sweats profusely, and wears musty, dirty clothes his mother fails to wash/dry properly. And he probably reeks of Lynx/Axe deodorant too.

Reported.

Reminder to sage report and hide all youtube shill threads. These aren't permitted on Veeky Forums and if they get enough reports the threads will be 404'd. Do your part to clean up the board, make Veeky Forums great again

Thank you.

Reported and saged.

In England she is considered a great cook. She's actually really represantative of our cuisine.

>Sticky Toffee Pubbing
>Pubbing
This has to be a joke, right?

Poor kid in the 3rd panel looks like Jay from RLM if he lived exclusively on a diet of bacon sandwiches

Please tell me someone else has seen the beef wellignton?
I lost my shit, its somewhere at the bottom of her videos

youtube.com/watch?v=aaOD3eW1w44

>blood omen
You're alright Kay.

why does she never pre-heat her pan.

it looks so sad to see her boil her meat every time.

Yes, in the country that produced marco pierre white, gordon ramsay and heston blumenthal THIS is representative.

Maybe in he bluest of blue collar households. The working classes are subhuman scum.

fucking hell