Hot sauce thread

Hot sauce thread
Post hot sauce inventory
Rate/h8 hot sauce selections

Re: my saus

Just bought the brand name Sriracha and el Yucateco Mayan saus

Aldi Sriracha is trash now, threw it away. It's all garlic and no sweet or heat
Love potion is basically a garlic sauce, barely any heat. Tastes good but will not purchase again. Might try to make my own.
Both El Yucateco sauces are fantastic. This is my current favorite brand, going to try every variation
Pickapeppa is basically A1 sauce. I'm going to stop buying steak sauce and just use this.
Cholula is a staple
Aldi Frank's is a fine substitute for the real thing, only bought it to make wings once.

Future saus purchase plans: more varieties of El Yucateco, quart bottle of El Tapatio

I really like the green el yuteca habanero sauce. It's spicy as fuck and lasts forever since I only need to add a small amount to add a lot of spice and a bit of color to any dish. I love both Tabasco and chalula on eggs and potatoes, but I'm leaning towards Tabasco since it has a bit more spice, and I love spiciness. I never got what the big fuss about sriracha is though. I never thought it was that good. I just don't know what to put it on other then Asian foods.

Why not just avoid all that bullshit and just use real peppers?

peppers taste like shit and have a horrible texter

What are you, 12?

You're the one who's 12, dude

I do both senpai.

I have

>Cholula Chipotle
>2x Franks Red Hot (one is almost empty)
>Texas pete
>Crystal

No Mae Ploy?

Why not just avoid cheese and just use real milk?

Anybody that doesn't have a bottle of pic related (or the original version) on hand at all times should be euthanized like the savage animals they are

best wing hot sauce? im betting bored of Franks.

pleb shit

>bought yucateco and sambal (pre meme status) years ago on Veeky Forums's recommendation
Thanks, Veeky Forums, you tangibly improved my life.

Crystal Louisiana is my go to hot sauce. I put it on nearly everything,

Cholula and El Yucatero are also delicious. Always on my tortas.

Sriracha goes on my eggs and into Vietnamese (duh).

Crystal is trash desu

Nobody has mentioned Valentina yet.

Because it's not hot sauce

Enjoy your flaming ass pain, dick.

Mae Ploy is great stuff, but I only use it for tendies...

This is good stuff if you can find a place that sells it.

Nice selection you got there. I have a couple bottles of el yuc verde and a giant bottle of texas pete

I'm starting my journey into hot sauce and I'm considering starting with a bottle of Marie Sharp's Fiery Hot Habanero Pepper Sauce and Lucky Dog Black Label Extra Hot Fire-Roasted Pepper Sauce.

Still not quite sure yet but it seems like a decent start to me. Any recommendations? I'm buying off heathotsauce.com and I'm definitely looking for something hot but not too hot for a scrub like myself.

They use that sauce on that Hot Ones YouTube show and they always comment on how bad it tastes.

I must obtain the extra hot Crystal. I haven't seen it in a while. At the restaurant I work we use Crystal for our buffalo wings.

I really want to buy the Hot Ones hot sauce.

Marie Sharps is good, get the green yucateco too if you haven't tried it

The flavor is vinegary. That's probably why they don't like it. It's very hot, though, so it is meant to be used in small quantities. I like it for the heat.

I saw that guy on 14th st. Manhattan not too long ago. I wanted to say something to him but he had his beats by dre headphones on so i left him alone

why does your charger say "fast"

dont tell me you have chargers which are sub 1A DC output

In my fridge, I always have pic related plus Huy Fong sriracha.

Other sriracha brands I tried aren't as good. A lot, for some reason, taste bitter.

I'll usually buy Nando's if it's on sale, and I will always try a new one if I see one.

When I tried this, it tasted too sour.

>IN MY FRIDGE
IN MY FRIDGE
>IN MY FRIDGE
IN MY FRIDGE
>IN MY FRIDGE
IN MY FRIDGE
>IN MY FRIDGE
IN MY FRIDGE

That's what I use too! Anyway, I'm wondering just what the hell you'd use sriracha with. I can never think of something besides subs I wouldn't rather use Lousiana with.

this stuff is amazing in soup / noodles