100k in 2-3 years?

How much am I looking at in 2-3 years? Just want enough to pay off my house and maybe take a nice vacation.

Attached: imbroke.png (588x360, 15K)

I'd say in 2-3 years yeah could be around 100k.

800$ in 2021

lol you're only winning option is GVT

remove that xrp crap and move that to some low cap promising coin

went with XRP because jews. jews are notorious for making money. I know it goes against the premise of crypto. Any other reason to get rid of it?

xrp is good project as cap already so big u r ROI may not be that much. but If u really want to make 100k in couple yrs, u need to find good low cap projects

Honeslty no. Probably be worth as much as now or less.

Drop Ripple and link and go for Nano or GVT, thank me later

Sell link and xrp and buy more GVT if you actually wanna make it

lol Nano...is shit project compared to link. link is must hold. may bre replace xrp with nas or some platform project

Sell your XRP for AirSwap and you can pay off your house this year.

Jews are notorious for making THEMSELVES money, not other people.

if you want to think about 2-3 years in the future, invest in things that are going to be around in 2-3 years

> go all in on ChainLink

How much will I be worth bros? Not selling anything this year unless an absolutely massive bull run

Attached: IMG_1460.jpg (750x585, 73K)

holy fuck you fell for the link meme? sell that shit for OMG

im buying more OMG...AND more link

Attached: BBEC185D-D474-4F46-BC09-4F88E19BB61A.png (190x266, 5K)

you have at least 4 worthless shitcoins there

100,000 eoy checked, you have to be retarded if you think BTC will only 10x in 3 years when the market cap is miniscule
In 2019 350k minimum

So many mixed messages on here, hard to tell. I read white papers, researched teams, and invested in coins I thought would be successful. Will probably buy some btc at some point too.