Do Americans really eat this for breakfast?

Do Americans really eat this for breakfast?

end your life.

>le ebin shitpost
ok

I actually live within walking distance of this restaurant (Mallie's).

Every single day.

What's with all the cross-boarding /int/ shitposters recently. You have a containment board for a reason.

Hit the nail on the head, dude.

Nah, we eat three donuts and a large coffee with extra cream and extra sugar. Just like everybody else.

No we don't, stay inside your country and never talk to me or my son, mehmet, ever again

In France they only have a cigarette and a shot glass of espresso for breakfast.

No wonder Americans are so far.

Of course we're so far. Why can't anybody catch up?

do americans put cream in their coffee or do you just call milk cream?

I eat 2, what's the problem.

>catch up

Why can't murrica treat people when they're sick, feed people when they're hungry, treat their workers with the decency of a months paid vacation a year no matter your job? Can't afford it? Stop bombing the fucking world for a year and see how much you have leftover.

No, my friend, murrica is far behind. Pull jesus out of your pocket, and you might realize you're the fucking opposite.

>Smoking
>Calling anyone unhealthy
good meme

>this rectumragnarocked that he's poor
>this analapocalypsed that he isn't American
wew lad

Stop bombing the fucking world for a year and see which shitbag country takes over bombing duties.

Obsessed.

Checked

Typical American Lifestyle

> 10 AM: eat 5,000 calorie burger
> 11:00 AM watch 'merican handegg while eating tub of mayonase
> 2:00 PM lynch some Niggers
> 3:00 PM shoot some dirty mexicans crossing the border
> 5:00 PM Bud light + ham dinner

Why do you americans do this to yourselves?

Nobody eats mayo. That's not American. A jar will last you until it expired and will probably be half full. Hanging spooks and shooting border jumpers sounds good.