IT'S OVER. SEC SHUTTING US DOWN HOLY FUCK CRYPTO IS ACTUALLY DEAD

sec.gov/ICO

Attached: 1111.jpg (1272x700, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/ICO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is bullish for bitcoin no sarcasm

Everyone sell right the fuck now before the EXIT DOORS JAM -SORRY GOTTA GO SELL QUICK

Singles confirm. Btc 20k by Monday.

>Tokens sold in ICOs can be called many things
>ICOs pose many substantial risks
>Ask questions before investing
It's literally just a warning not to invest in shitcoins.

uh bitcoin, it's actually good for crypto, the scamcoin level is becoming unproportional, JUSTment when?

Attached: 1520691914912.png (1191x716, 441K)

literally all ETH ICOs are ponzi schemes I'm glad the government is doing something good for once

>what is SEC

Attached: wm.jpg (1396x837, 242K)

this

what?
this is just a warn for retards, like always

>early investors btw

OP is just losing his shit because he invested in the kind of coins that SEC is warning about.

MURRICA FUCK YEAH
Once again saving stupid subhumans across the globe from London to Moscow to Delhi to Tokyo from getting themselves scammed. You can thank us later.

Kys saged hidden reported

Worse title than buzzfeed that page is just warning normies to be careful

Fucking hate these clickbait threads.
kys

what incentive do ICOs have to reimburse their token holders?
They don't even have a functional product and the token doesn't legally own a percentage of their company

so many people are buying this kind of stuff when there really should be lawyers involved and some type of clear explanation on what you're buying

ICOs are literally scams. People go around pretending to be professionals and crypto developers gaining tens of millions just to flop in a month.

People are fucked up.

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

>sell right the fuck now
alright give me a SEC

Attached: hah.png (515x821, 59K)

lol bye amerifats have fun submitting iris scans and anus prints for your allocation of goldmansachscoin and cititoken

>sec.gov/ICO
Have fun sucking putin's dick you communist fuck. Brainwashed by the ways of russian society. You guys are living in a literal shithole

>sec.gov/ICO
Did you even read anything on the page?? It doesn't say anything about anything.

>ICO's may need to register
>ICO tokens can be called many things
> dont throw all you money at ICOs it can be risky

are you literally retarded op? I feel sorry for your parents

haha calm down go have a bigmac or something

I thought ICOs were already banned?

right? niggas mad that we dont want to deal with jewish tricks

Go fuck yourself Roger!

I would unironically buy Goldmancoin. They would take over the market so quick if they entered crypto.

>before the EXIT DOORS JAM

It's a revolving door you tit.

I know you would you corporate cocksucker but luckily parasites like you are the first to buy into scam shit and get justed out of the market.

ETH based coins
BTC is completely safe from all of this

>BTC is completely safe from all of this
you forgot to add

, this time

Fuck you Ver and your shitcoin fork

ITT: OP is a retard

>tokens can be securities
only if they are traded in usd
>use caution before using caution for using caution
SEC we get it, ok?

I wonder if people in other countries that can't read english fall prey to FUD when stuff like this comes out. Like somewhere right now someone actually thinks "USA ban bitcoin"

ICOs ARE NOT ALL SCAMS YOU ASSHOLES, THE GOVERNMENT AND ELITES DONT WAS US MAKING MONEY YOU STUPID FUCKS DONT YOU SEE WHATS HAPPENINING THEY SEE ALL THESE NEETS MAKING HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND THEY CANT HAVE THAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1520455449454.jpg (750x546, 147K)

ICOs are conducted as a sale, whereby if the funding target is not reached, then money is returned in full to each investor. That’s a security. Without that legal distinction, ICOs can fuck anyone they want in treating their scheme as though it were a crowdfunding campaign and the funds are treated as donations, thus nothing is ultimately owed to supporters. Thus, people will get fucked and scream for regulators to step in. On what grounds can they? Well, by defining the ICOs for what they are: securities. If an ICO were to promise no return of funds, then it would be something else, but that’s not the case. So eat a dick