What would Clif do?

The Market is volatile as fuck, what would clif do?

Attached: Clif-High.png (212x201, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33nYy7Iu4Jg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the guy shilled veritaseum. how is he credible still?

I read his last report
Hoo boy what a load of fucking garbage
He seems to be expecting an OMG pump though so I dunno maybe he's gona pump it himself

Did you read his LTC musical prediction?

he would probably try to grow some fucking hair
sick pedophile, wheres your hair lol
lmao kill yourself

What’s wrong with Veri? It will reach parity with BTC. Check em

That’s a lot of slander you’re throwing around. Clif isn’t a pedo.

Yeah I liked Cliff for awhile but I can’t take his shit serious anymore if with a huge grain of salt. Also Jsnip4 and Bix Weir or low tier when it comes to crypto.

is it the end of feb yet?

Attached: 45745743.jpg (437x420, 28K)

>More full of shit then your average crypto nigger.

Why?

When you realise he made13.8k prediction in 2016 if you bought BTC back then less that 1k you wouldn't be salty because you're a 20k top buyer see you 100k eoy

Is this the guy that shills BBC coins?

"13 whatever K by end of Feb."

Who would have thought a guy with "alternative Physics" theories would turn out to be unreliable.

brailet.jpg

This guy has been shilling omg for ages now. He started even before June was born. I believe he has some powers.

It's the most horrible project in top 200, if not more. It is so horrible that all information about what's happening there are tightly controlled so to not tarnish the lead business person.

The vast majority that looked into veri declared it a scam. The only value it holds is hype value and that isn't really that big.

Why do you like veri?

this

Attached: 7700C218-4EFA-4D61-A769-C5F284C56C79.jpg (725x483, 111K)

so youre saying bitcoin never reached 13.9k?

is english your second language?

13k BY february. it was over 13k from dec to jan. he didnt say 13k IN february.

im continually surprised by how retarded most people are

His call was $13880 on Feb 28th. Look it up faggot.

Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=33nYy7Iu4Jg

>im continually surprised by how retarded most people are

Hey fag in clif's previous report he admitted that his prediction could be off and that they already past $13.8k.

This obsession over this one prediction is fucking stupid when he's made so many more.

I flipped on one of his videos. First thing I heard was "the sun isn't a nuclear reactor. Doesn't release energy because of Hydrogen -> Helium reaction". Turned it off there because I'm not completely fucking retarded.

I like Clif but I basically take every coin he shills that has a black CEO or head and throw it out.

he has some weird fetish about black shitcoin developers. VERI, Populous, Humaniq....they're all abysmal

I literally cannot even comprehend how someone could take one look at VERI and think it's anything other than AT BEST a shitcoin, at worst a scam.

Clif obviously does not evaluate coins from a technological standpoint, just a linguistic standpoint.

So if you ignore the obvious scamcoins he mentions and ONLY look at credible project, he's actually a good resource.

But anyone who thinks VERI is even a legitimate project has no credibility please don't do this.