Why are you not investing in this team?

Why are you not investing in this team?

Attached: icon team.jpg (960x539, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icon.foundation/contents/team/members?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=ihyQf8mww3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am paying for middle qt girls shirt and for that I will hold these bags to 0.

gooked.

Attached: 1510797817593s.jpg (250x166, 8K)

can i get a refund

how many icx to get middle left as my wife?

Because they cant even run basic AV presentations properly.

The summit was a fuckin trainwreck

neither can world class doctors or lawyers. do you really think these people were running the presentations? you hire a company to do that and oftentimes the company fucks it up.

is it seriously only 10 people? there are sub 50m marketcap teams that are larger

we got gooked

many presentations go up in flames and its typically not on the company who is presenting.

was this the biggest scam ever pulled off in crypto?

lol I saw you just made a plebbit thread about it

no that was me after seeing this. I've been meaning to ask it for a while cause this pic is floating around. If this is the full team I'm dumping my bags immediately. I have 11k ICX and am already down 120k from ATH

Not sure why you guys give these guys so much credit. There are coins like Fusion, Wanchain, Matrix Chain and IoTeX that can do much better.

nvm we good. At least 40 man team. So many waifus as well.

icon.foundation/contents/team/members?lang=en

I hate Ching Chongs

They will be one of 24 Tokens trading on the Airswap Dex beta starting on the 15th. Yesterday the team let it slip that the 3 major liquidity partners requested the 24 tokens and that's how they were chosen. There is some sort of institutional money ready to setup a market on Airswap dex to trade ICX. Just saying....

How many ICX to have sex with Seonmi Back from Technology or JooHee Park from Design?

good taste. Fuck I need to go to Korea

the fuck? did you buy at the literal ath?

I had sex with a Korean hooker that looked like Joohee like 2 months ago. Small tight pussy. hairless smooth skin. It was amazing. Would totally gf a korean chick.

This coin is over Billion dollar cap
Moon is done
10x in 6 months very unlikely

dont really remember. Bought a bunch for 2.50 day 2 on binance. Then more as the price went up. But I'm down 120k on potential gains is what I mean

in what country?

youtube.com/watch?v=ihyQf8mww3o

Attached: Billy Bleach.jpg (180x200, 7K)

U.S. Nice I got in day 1 on Binance I think at 1.60ish or so. We're going to make it boyo.