Unironically next 6 hours are crucial to BTC

unironically next 6 hours are crucial to BTC

Attached: fiborektchi.png (578x416, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0oJZ7iTUtie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hourly close, daily close...?

KEK you dont need MUH TA MASTER to realize were going below 6k.

cmon dude. Look at the chart. do you see ANYTHING bullish about a ridiculous ride up to 20k and then freefall?

Do you really think its over because we bounced at 6k then 9k on the way down? It's going low bro.. realllllll low

What, gotten tired of crypto king? Marius? Literal who the faggot? So now you start listening to yet another fucking moron?
This board is the dumbest fucking shithole of all Veeky Forums. Literally can't form a coherent thought on your own.

C R U C I A L

Attached: 1513555713174.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 10.55.56 PM.png (362x258, 77K)

>Hourly close, daily close...?
daily of course
yesterday we closed above

oh i'm personally wouldn't mind going sub-4k

Would be nice if it goes below 5k

>you don’t wanna know.
aka I don’t know what the fuck I’m talking about so I’ll sound ominous to make it sound like I know what I’m talking about

tell em again champ

I bought at 8700 and just even thinking about the discount on alts would be enough to make it worth it.

How do coiners ever sleep?
I mean at least with stocks you have the weekend off and can still keep a reasonable schedule if you have a day job since you can trade whatever market is downstream of your timezone.

>doesn't understand intra-board memes

The time to be bearish was January and February. If you're short now, you will get liquidated. If you are on the sidelines now, you will get left behind. The run up at the end of last year was only phase 1 of a 5 phase wave. If you want to compare it to the dotcom boom, that lasted 6 full years before bursting. At the end of this month I would say that crypto has completed its first year of its boom cycle. We have a long way to go

we dont sleep.BOGS dump on you when u sleep

Attached: sffh4.jpg (216x233, 7K)

look at this objectively and tell me its not bots just slowly pushing the price up if no one sells.

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (817x689, 55K)

i've been opening longs since yesterday, we are at the march dip, it happened last year too, ater march it only goes up until june

eventually you will get numb to the swings

Attached: 1470418175001.png (799x807, 1.05M)

lol ur insane

>he bought the dip
>sideways till sleep, then crash it with the exact same korea fud
>get vitalik on the line

Attached: pump it.png (569x571, 609K)

Attached: 1520697404838.png (911x661, 52K)

Are all of you ready for this coming weeks massive dump across the whole market?

We are about to hit a new bottom. You have all been warned. The writing is on the wall. Tether up.

>doesn't understand intra-board memes

lol

vocaroo.com/i/s0oJZ7iTUtie

the call that ended bitcoin

+1

k.

Just tethered up. 8200 within 6 hours.

this would be perfect for me

Attached: 1518307453105.jpg (573x430, 84K)

the internet and websites have uses. btc is literally valued purely based on speculation. nobody is accepting it as payment, normies are scared as fuck to get in because of the volatility and yet another hack, there is no new money coming in and we know that jap whale still a fuck ton to dump.

this shit is going to 0

> purely based on speculation

You don't understand the underlying technology, do you?

Attached: tim_heidecker.gif (500x372, 112K)

that's nothing specific to bitcoin you dolt

>If you're short now, you will get liquidated.

Attached: 20180311_031644.png (540x416, 32K)

>he hasn't run his model through Behrs-Chaplin Modal Fib Spoofers or Chesterton Monoprice Algorithms
>he hasn't seen the Lone Wolf Quantum Anti-Doji
>he hasn't figured out that the price is going backwards, not down

Get it together.

Attached: images(4).jpg (223x226, 5K)

I iterally just bought two items using btc the other day. I can't tell you what they were though.

CP and narcotics