Ever eat spaghetti in the tub?

Ever eat spaghetti in the tub?

ever stuck a cucumber up your ass?

oh, what am I saying of course you did..

No, but I ate a toaster once. I was too hungry to commit suicide.

Cuke in the cunt and Zuke in the ass

ever drank a beer while sitting in the shower?

then the next morning sat in the shower drinking water downing aspirin and puking because you had too many shower beers?

The fact that you actually think that pic is humorous displays a gross inhumanity, lack of empathy, and pre-pubescent sense of humor worthy of your lord and savior, Herr Trumpet.

other things

I often eat meals while on the toilet

It's like, I just made this food but oh I have to poop now, don't want this to sit out (I take fairly lengthy bowel movements usually)

I dunno about in the tub though, no doubt I've done it, I've eaten some Halo icecream in the shower several times

It's relaxing

ever seen a grown man naked?

The contrast between the filth and poverty of that bathroom and rusty tray and the absolute decadence of having a meal brought to you to eat while bathing really makes me think.

Gotta have mummy wash your hair too

I actually do this. No shame.

Why? doesn't it get watery?

Was movie was this again? I just remember him eating a chocolate bar and spaghetti in the bath tub and it grossed me out.

No but I do tape bacon to the wall.

am i being

hypersensitive?

....why is the bacon taped to the wall?.............

what movie is this?

Gummo.

Gummo

This

Shower beer is comfy, shower liquor on the other hand has a paper thin line between fine and projectile vomit; usually around the 3-4 shot mark.

Leaving Las Vegas when he's in the shower chugging from 2 different quart bottles, right?

I'm speaking of personal experience.

Ever tape bacon to your walls?

dinner in the bath is nice, im missing a table like him though.
cereal is good, toast is good
sometimes the water can run down your arm and make it soggy. thats no good.

it's nice if you knw youre going to spend 2+ hours in the bath, you can bring a massive feast of food in to help pass the time

remember a glass of cold water as well. very important and useful.

Damn, dude, right? I've had shots in the morning and never vomited. It wasn't in the shower though.

I like to eat Honey Nut Oat O's in the tub, with whole milk.

Man it is weird to think, this looks like the greatest fucking day in this little shits life.

This skinny malformed little Slavshit is sitting in the family bath tub eating fucking spaghetting with a glass of milk in front of him.

He feels like a fucking drug lord or something in this photo. He feels like he is treated like a king. Watch how he warily eyes the surroundings and has a knife or some shit taped to the wall next to him for easy reach.

In this day this boy is king, too bad he has likely grown into a very sad adult man. Or died.

Werner Herzog raved about the bacon on the wall and has been in like every one of his movies since.

This fucking movie.

Wtf. Why is the bathwater swamp green? Is this a Slav? Or worse, Russian?

>Slavshit

The character is from Ohio. The film was shot in the worst parts of Nashville.

Guy is an ugly, ugly motherfucker, though.

don't hold the can/bottle under the shower head ya dingus

Gummo is literally the grossest shit ever put in film.

>has a knife or some shit taped to the wall next to him for easy reach
It's a strip of raw bacon.

Yeah. Spaghetti in the tub is fine if your a competent spaghetti eater. If your not you'll probably have a bad time.

>A number of other scenes are interspersed throughout the film, including: an intoxicated man (played by Harmony Korine) flirting with a gay dwarf; a man pimping his Down syndrome afflicted sister to Solomon and Tummler; the sisters encountering a child molester; a pair of twin boys selling candy door-to-door; a brief conversation with a tennis player who is treating his ADD; a long scene of Solomon eating dinner while taking a bath in dirty water; a drunken party with arm- and chair-wrestling; and two skinhead brothers boxing each other in their kitchen. There are also a number of even smaller scenes depicting Satanic rituals, footage seemingly from home movies, and conversations containing racial bigotry.

Sounds fun.

>The film was shot in some of Nashville's poorest neighborhoods. Producer Cary Woods comments, "we're essentially seeing the kind of poverty that we're used to seeing in Third World countries when news crews are covering famines, [but] seeing that in the heart of America." One small home housed fifteen people and several thousand cockroaches. Bugs literally crawled up and down the walls. Korine comments, "we had to take out stuff to be able to put the camera in the room." At times, the crew rebelled against filming in such conditions and Korine was forced to purchase hazmat suits for them to wear. Korine and Escoffier, who thought this was offensive, "wore Speedos and flip-flops just to piss them off."

>Korine encouraged improvisation and spontaneity. To achieve this, Korine had to establish a mode of trust. "If an actor is a crack smoker, let him go out between takes, smoke crack, and then come back and throw his refrigerator out the window! Let people feel they can do whatever they want with no consequence."

looks relaxing

this movie looks good. just found the trailer

Lil yummy norton

Once I went on a trip to know some places around central Europe.
My first night in Brussels, after a long day of flights and walking, just went to an asian wok place and took takeaway noodles to in the tub while had some beers. After that I fapped and went to sleep.

Only thing I've ever eaten in the tub was Five Guys. Over all it was a horrible experience, and I regret it immensely.

chunky spaghetti sauce in the bathtub
it's not from Ragoo

fair weather pussies like you should be turned into fertilizer at birth.

That looks fucking filthy

You took a bath in a hotel? Are you Marilyn Monroe?

didn't really planned to do it since I never expected to have a bath instead of the standard shower.

Your body is just a poop gun. Eating is reloading.

Why is there bacon in the soap?

I MADE IT MAHSELF!!!

>Harmony Korine: Yeah, that's fair. I guess I used to eat spaghetti in my bath while I would take baths.
>Letterman: All right, yeah, that's a scene now. You're in the bath tub and you've got one of those things across the tub.
>Harmony Korine: Yeah.
>Letterman: And you're eating spaghetti; you're eating dinner.
>Harmony Korine: Also, if you notice in that scene there's a piece of bacon taped on the wall.
>[Laughter.]
>Letterman: No, I didn't. I'll have to load that back up.
>Harmony Korine: That's my favorite part.
>Letterman: I'll have to freeze it and look for the bacon. Now, when you were a kid did you tape bacon on the wall while you had your spaghetti dinner in the bath?
>Harmony Korine: I personally like it. Well, bacon is my aesthetic, essentially.
>Letterman: I'm sorry. Bacon is your what?
>Harmony Korine: Well, as far as it being humorous, taped bacon, It's just something I really get excited about it.

>"Bacon is my aesthetic, essentially"

What a visionary. 1997, ladies and gentlemen.

NOTHIN NEW FOR TRASH LIKE YOU

i hear that's good for the skin

>Korine and Escoffier, who thought this was offensive, "wore Speedos and flip-flops just to piss them off."
Could Escoffier still be alive? Together with Mozart?

am i persistent?

If the food grossed you out more than the bath water you're fucked, and probably belong on Veeky Forums

Did at any point this come across as gay to you?

Nah, he said it was horrible.

Ok I need to go full /tv/ for a sec...

Why is this shot burned into my consciousness?