He still hasn't bought the rip yet

>He still hasn't bought the rip yet

Attached: xrp.png (1280x811, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/ripple-powered-mobile-app-provide-demand-domestic-payments-japan/
youtu.be/wuKojxLkmhY
ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek at cripplets who think it's ever going to see $1 again

bet you were one of the people saying that after janurary, it's funny that cripple is more descriptive of the other coins than ripple

There is still time to be saved.

Attached: 1517024260087.jpg (1194x1168, 217K)

I think the only people interested in Ripple are the ones that don't understand how marketcap correlates with price. It's kind of funny, easy way to pinpoint the dummies!

Yes. Saved. Please add stuff about:
- Solving the $27 Trillion nostro/vostro problem.
- Interledger
- Codius smart contracts
- International bridge currency
- Compliant with financial laws and regulations
- 100+ bank customers
- Founders Fund and Google Ventures

Attached: AI0FaHg.png (979x594, 72K)

Agreed literal brainlets

Posting source material for meme improvement.

Attached: 5998d3a75c59c_Ripplecentricnetworkrev1.jpg.f93474c9e4d3db0790fc545d4058351c.jpg (610x653, 155K)

What's wrong with going to $5-10?

Attached: Yw3RSc4.png (1597x891, 959K)

>roasties
Kek'd

Attached: 5a05c6743b923_ScreenShot2017-11-10at9_00_51PM.png.1b27395699c05a4ee1d984625e638124.png (991x489, 90K)

Shoooo from our sacred board larper shoooo

Not your safe space sweetie.

Attached: XRP Feels Great Man Cosmic Moon.jpg (474x447, 78K)

who the fuck drew that. Fuck ripple but Linkies have to be the most autistic fucks possible at all times.

sorry but biz isn't your link echo chamber. go poo in the loo pajeet. your going to lose all your money when binance exit scams you anyway.

Also add 1500 transactions per second, scalable to 50,000.

This is amazing!

>json parser

kek

even your master jumped ship and submitted to his gods at Ripple Labs

Attached: ripple chainlink sergey.png (1234x1170, 201K)

This is an extremely good sign

New version. Highly potent. Weaponized.

Attached: XRP Will Save You.jpg (1437x908, 274K)

nice. i wish i had photoshop. i had to make do with MS paint.

Download GIMP for free. It's what I use.

Attached: XRP Smug Pepe.jpg (600x600, 58K)

might as well make a PC reddit version.

Attached: leddit_version.png (1437x908, 994K)

literally give on cooperation the power over all finance,payments etc on the world. What could go wrong.

Waifus vs Roasties is the most important and fundamental difference of all. If we don't have the reward of waifus, then what are we in this for?

Attached: XRP is Comfy With Coinbase.jpg (333x477, 41K)

Who here 10k+ club?

Attached: desktop.jpg.a846cdc2d5663438f666e64d32cc4c71[1].jpg (1920x1200, 1.24M)

>he isn't shorting the crip

The software is open-source and every node gets to choose the validators. If Ripple Labs die today, the network would continue to function.

I have a few hundred xrp. I don't expect them to ever be that valuable, but they are an affront to retarded lolbertarian buttcoiners so I have to have a few.

just imagine when XRP hits coinbase. it's going to go full on FOMO to outer space. It's already on the french equivelant.

Exactly.

Attached: One Crypto To Rule Them All - 2 Smug.jpg (563x542, 78K)

Attached: Huffing XRP and Coinbase.png (403x220, 98K)

If you see someone shilling Ripple you know he's under a half year into crypto. Just say: "oh it's still your first crypto year? you'll learn" and watch them get pale

Only a 4K riplet here. I don’t think I’ll make it.

589$ when?

nice work guys

If you see someone telling people this he clearly bought xrp last may at ATH and sold at ATL in October. And is now buttrekt

4k? jesus. youll end up a billionaire in 2 years. i wish i had that much. i only have 180 right now.

I've been in crypto since 2015, but guess what, the fundamentals changed. Merchants keep dropping Bitcoin. Core devs refused to increase the blocksize, even temporarily. Lighnting is a fucking joke (you have to keep a node running 24/7 with your private keys), and the routing scalability is not even solved yet.

As for Ripple, it keeps making progress, we are not talking about pilots anymore.

"The Japan Bank Consortium will release a groundbreaking smartphone application called “MoneyTap”— powered by Ripple’s blockchain technology — to allow customers of the bank consortium to settle transactions instantly, 24 hours a day, seven days a week."
ripple.com/insights/ripple-powered-mobile-app-provide-demand-domestic-payments-japan/

Codius and Interledger sound very promising too. If you don't change your opinion as fundamentals change, you are an emotional trader and you don't belong in Veeky Forums. I bought for the first time at $0.24 after the escrow announcement. Made lots of money since then. Confident I'll make more.

Attached: ripple w3c.png (349x517, 183K)

i don't even bother replying to them it's obvious they are bag holders or miners or both. why else defend a dying coin? tbqh i shouldn't even be posting these threads. i don't want people driving the price up.

fuck um. let them stay poor.

I know they are close minded or salty bagholders, I do this for readers.

2.3K-let here, am I gonna make it?

Garlic Bradinghouse

Attached: boghchain.png (748x422, 387K)

If you hold, yes. You should hold some Monero too, they are the only useful coins today.

>reputable company

Attached: comment_zgi9z2mmmUqQDAhPN661EHU4b0MKCZth~01.jpg (365x173, 13K)

>Bogs are accumulating.

you are delusional if you think any serious company would put their money in a network supported by basement coders instead of a reputable company, and yes Ripple Labs is very reputable

>presidential advisors
>crypto regulators
>prize-winning economists
>corporate leaders
>former heads of major banks
>ex-central bankers
>top-tier NSA coding wizards
>+100 bank clients
>bank of england
>saudi arabia monetary authority
>sits on a federal reserve task force
>sits on a US Fintech advisory board

Attached: ripple board of directors.jpg (1102x739, 234K)

nice

It's going to $1000

>tfw poorfag
>tfw only 112 xrp
>tfw just started accumulating and can only buy $40-$80 worth a month

At least it will get me a comfy vacation to Nippon one day.

Attached: yui comforting wojak.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Cripple is not a fucking cryptocurrency.
It is a fiat type currency because is has single points of failure
It is centralized
And it is controlled by a certain group of people

Try selling some stuff you don't need. Do you cook your own food?

>It is a fiat type currency because is has single points of failure
as the user said: "If Ripple Labs die today, the network would continue to function."

>It is centralized
it's more decentralized than Bitcoin (one chinese company owns more than 50% of the hashpower).

>And it is controlled by a certain group of people
it's open source and the nodes pice the validators or can become validators themselves.

>Cripple is not a fucking cryptocurrency.
Proof of work consensus is not what makes a crypto a crypto. DLT + crytography to secure balances is what makes a crypto a crypto.

Attached: bitcoin pow centralisation.png (633x133, 17K)

Thanks for the advice user but I already know how to live cheaply. I quit smoking weed which I spent $80 a month on, so maybe I can spend $160 on XRP at the end of this month.

Nice. Glad to hear it. Try to get to 1,000 ASAP.

It's going to take a while for me to do that, but believe me I'm trying. Thankfully a family member got me into it, and he has several wallets each with 1,000. He never invested, he just mines other coins and trades them for XRP so his only costs are the GPUs and electricity. Will he be a millionaire? I hope so.

How high do you think it will go? I mean long-term.

I saw an analysis that if banks adopt it it will be a little over $600 minimum, since they would be buying a fuckton of it everyday to transfer funds around the world. I don't think he factored in other things like investors driving up the price, or that much of the XRP in existence is locked away, but I have to watch it again to check.

Please watch if you have time and tell me if you agree.
youtu.be/wuKojxLkmhY

Crap, that was the wrong video I think, I can't find the one where the guy says $600. Oh well my question stands.

I believe in a target price of $1000 for all the reasons you mentioned. You're on the right track.

That's what I was thinking, $1,000, because on top of the bankers buying it investors will drive up the price. I really doubt it will reach $10k like bitcoin but I'm going to hold 100 xrp forever just in case.

That being said I will be tempted to sell a portion when it hits $100 so I can travel and go to maid cafes and stuff.

$10k would give it a market cap of $1 Quadrillion if all coins are circulated, and $500 Trillion if Ripple keeps 50% in reserve. That's too damn high. There is somewhere north of $90 Trillion in central bank paper and electronic money in existence worldwide. That's why I believe a $50 Trillion market cap is realistic.

Still won't hurt me to hold on to 100. Only reason I'm investing in the first place is because that $80 or so a month goes towards a frivolous vice anyway, and I want to get clean. I'm a better man for getting rid of that money and hopefully it will turn into more money later.

Actually my worst fear is that I will become rich and then end up like Charlie Sheen and just destroy myself with cocaine and whores.

10k ripplchad here
Brought at 0.20c - sold at $2
And now back in with more

Xrp will be $20-$100 eoy.
If not more because it has full adoption taken place. This is the only coin that isn’t a complete gamble.

Get in now or miss the best coin ROI for this year aswell

>This is the only coin that isn’t a complete gamble.

Exactly.

>Actually my worst fear is that I will become rich and then end up like Charlie Sheen and just destroy myself with cocaine and whores.

There's only one way to find out...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
XRP $20 - $100 ... first of all that's a fucking 500% gap prediction seriously this is the state of XRP investors.
>the majority of the supply is owned by creators
>the supply can increase at any moment they wish to increase it
>the most centralized blockchain currency
This shit will never be on coinbase as it doesn't follow coinbases TOS for listing
You guys are probably pajeets who bought at $2+ trying to shill this shit coin onto others.
Nobody wants your Stinky XRP bags you FOMO'd into and now are down over 100% on your initial investment

I've tried cocaine twice. The second time I woke up and I instantly had this super powerful craving for MOAR COCAINE. I used opium tea every day for two months straight and it never produced a craving 1/8th as powerful as the craving for cocaine. That shit is addictive and I wouldn't touch it with a 10 to the power of 10 million foot pole. If you ever have the opportunity to try it JUST SAY NO. You'll lose all your crypto gains.

You lucky bastard.

Yeah, I was suggesting that you find out by... becoming rich and NOT doing any of those things.

Attached: Big thumps up.jpg (398x500, 17K)

1. I didn’t FOMO, I assumed the escrow lock up was preluding to big money coming in, I was right.
2. 60bil xrp is locked in a escrow for monthly release to investors, it’s impossible to dump.
3. Yes ripple hq own a lot of coins but why would they dump now? They want it to succeed and be more liquid, check out Brad G responding to this exact question... why put in 7 years of your life just to dump now right before he moon launch
4. Xrp has a burn rate so supply will greatly decrease as implementation takes place, this will be a big price factor once huge numbers are transferred.
5. Liquidity is needed to make it viable, ripple was xrp to be worth as much as possible, they say this all the time.
6. If you do the proper calculations, given the problem being solved is 27trillion in money laying asleep, xrp will be worth a stupid amount.
7. If you don’t understand the potential you deserve to stay poor, there’s a reason it has preformed so well.

billionaire in 2 years? what's your XRP price prediction and why?

He's joking. Millionaire is realistic.

I predict it will go to 1k in 2 years. Even without coin base. It has a real world use. It’s value isn’t speculative like bitcoin. Once it starts to take off the room madness will start. Anyone that buys now will be like buying bitcoin in 2008. Literally.

XRP really is the biggest shitcoin about.

Delusion

I am.

Agreed. Ripple is a fucking no-brainer. Stevie Wonder could see what's coming.

I'm 95% in XRP but even I don't think $600-$1,000 is realistic. The level of adoption that would be required to reach such a price is astronomical.

>level of adoption
Imagine if you're a banker. Do you keep using SWIFT, or xRapid? I think it will have widespread adoption within the next decade.

Here's another important question. Are there any real competitors to XRP? Does anything else claim it can do what XRP does, and if so is there team and tech as good, etc.?

>>the most centralized blockchain currency

it's more decentralized than bitcoin

>XRP $20 - $100

Bitcoin's market cap is not the limit. XRP is going to penetrate markets measured in trillions. Bitcoin is only good for speculation. Not good as a currency. Not good as a store of value.

>>the majority of the supply is owned by creators

locked in escrow for supply predictability.. founders, miners and early adopters of all coins own most of the supply too. they can and do dump whenever they want.

>>the supply can increase at any moment they wish to increase it

It is as “easy” to “print” XRP as it is to “print” BTC: you need to modify the software and get people, exchanges, businesses and organisations to adopt the scam against their rational self interest.

Also, the following would happen.
1- XRP's price would collapse immediately
2- Their main source of revenue would be gone.
3- Their reputation, the most important thing you need in this business, would be irrevocably destroyed. No one, not users nor banks would trust them ever again
4- they would be sued into oblivion by the institutional buyers who bought directly from them under the fixed supply assumption
ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/-

>You guys are probably pajeets who bought at $2+ trying to shill this shit coin onto others.

first time I bought was around $0.2

That drawing is fucking autistic.

>Linkies have to be the most autistic fucks
you shouldn't have needed a cringe inducing pic to realize that

Should I dump 5,000 ICX for XRP rn?

yes you should my friend. Not a good idea to hodl on ICX

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institutions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bankrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralization]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's market share.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

Attached: ripple comp 0.jpg (1488x996, 228K)

Last post early december. I told you all about the xrp pump. Next one is coming. Also coinbase in the next month or two. Institutions are salivating at getting into the action. Dont miss out this time...

I went all-in partially because of your posts in early December. Thanks man!

Attached: iStock_000045055192Medium.jpg (405x330, 62K)

Who pumped it in December? Is it the same people this time around?

Nice fud

t. ripple 'investors'

It was pumped by retail investors like me:). No conspiracy.. just a good investment... dyor.

What no cripple shill will tell you about cripple:
1)XRP and ripplenet are not the same thing
2)Banks don't want XRP
3)XRP is centralized shitcoin with only 50 something nodes, which means its not trustless and if its not trustless then why would you want it as crypto
4)There is no incentive to keep up the network
5)You always need to have at least 20 XRP in your wallet or else you can't use it
6)Ripple knows your private key, they can run away with the money
7)Its only coin in top 5 that is not on coinbase and rumors about it being listed there are denied
8)It only 4xed in sats to btc in last year and is actually performed worse than btc since release in other words it was better to hold btc for 4 years than it was to hold XRP
9)banks want tech behind XRP so they make clones for themselves and devalue xrp itself even further
Good luck hodling your shitcoin.

That's disappointing. I thought it was some bank or hedge fund.

Lol. Ok. You shouldnt buy it then. Im not an ideological investor. I just want to make a good return. Xrp will moonshot soon. Check my post history.

Enjoy holding those bags.

literally no reason to do so and cant break the channel like EVER without a huge news.enjoy your bags

They are coming soon and in this shallow market it will make huge gains. Its the only coin with a company behind it... also regulations are coming. They will destroy the majority of coins...

>1)XRP and ripplenet are not the same thing
We know. XRP = cars. Ripplenet = roads.

>2)Banks don't want XRP
Lies.

>3)XRP is centralized shitcoin with only 50 something nodes, which means its not trustless and if its not trustless then why would you want it as crypto
We don't give a fuck. We want a trust-based system so that good nodes can stay in, and bad nodes can be kicked out.

>4)There is no incentive to keep up the network
Good. This keeps the Chinese miners away.

>5)You always need to have at least 20 XRP in your wallet or else you can't use it
Good. This keeps the poors away.

>6)Ripple knows your private key, they can run away with the money
I hate it when they run away with my money!

>7)Its only coin in top 5 that is not on coinbase and rumors about it being listed there are denied
Good. It will stay cheap for longer and the wage-cucks can accumulate more.

>8)It only 4xed in sats to btc in last year and is actually performed worse than btc since release in other words it was better to hold btc for 4 years than it was to hold XRP
Past performance is not indicative of future results.

>9)banks want tech behind XRP so they make clones for themselves and devalue xrp itself even further
The banks already tried making their own currencies during the Free-banking Era of the 1800's. It didn't work out and they all ended up joining the Federal Reserve.

>Good luck hodling your shitcoin.
Thanks!

Attached: RIGHTFUL WORLD RESERVE CURRENCY.jpg (1280x1024, 257K)

I am...

You seem triggered. Chill out man.

> We know. XRP = cars. Ripplenet = roads.
No it doesn't work like that. Ripplenet=roads. XRP=fucking bikers that ruin everyones day and get smashed out by trucks.
> Lies.
> The banks already tried making their own currencies during the Free-banking Era of the 1800's. It didn't work out and they all ended up joining the Federal Reserve.
Banks want tech they don't want your shitcoin, retard. Only reason tech is not adopted is Ripple pushing XRP on banks and they all tell Ripple to fuck off.
>We want a trust-based system so that good nodes can stay in, and bad nodes can be kicked out.
You already have banks. Why would you need more banks?
> Good. This keeps the Chinese miners away.
Are you retarded?
> I hate it when they run away with my money!
I just don't know what to say, invest in bitconnect or monero gold or something then.
>Good. It will stay cheap for longer and the wage-cucks can accumulate more.
And it will stay that way for 4 more years trailing BTC.
>Past performance is not indicative of future results.
This is the most retarded shit ever and you clearly don't understand what you're saying. Gambling falacy only applies to gambling, shithead. BTC is only valued because of its past results, if it were to release today it won't even get 100k mcap. Literally whole crypto market is valued on BTC performance today.

Stopped reading after point #2. In a few months, the market will silence you once and for all.

And this your statement is based on what exactly?

Buy a few xrp. Do yourself a favor. Anyway. Im off until the next moonshot....