ELEC

You are fucking retarded if you aren't buying this right now

Attached: electrifyasia_logo.png (468x150, 51K)

wish IDEX wasn't so retarded to use. is that the only place to buy? gonna throw a couple hundred at it Monday

Yes IDEX is the only place to buy at the moment. You may as well not even buy on Monday because it will have 3x'd by then.

oh ok never mind then

Bought 15k ELEC off ED this morning. I'm not too read up on it though.

This is a no brainer. Jun from OmiseGo is advising the project and also invested money into it. Trading just started yesterday. This will explode in the next few days.

I'm trying to throw you guys a bone here. Bump.

got me 6000 elecs, once they hit 10$ im reitring in ghana

bought 2.7k with my REQ crash remains
this better moon

Attached: 1520619441825.jpg (612x595, 52K)

>bought at 8 cents
>dips to 7.8 cents
JUST

Will wait the weekend crash out and then will buy MWAT and ELEC

MWAT sucks so hard, there's a reason why its low volume, under ICO price. That being said I got into the ELEC ICO, went smoothly.
350,000,000 ELEC circulating.
750,000,000 Total supply.
Its around $27,000,000 marketcap.
I think it can reach around $50,000,000 where WePower is.

Could you tell why MWAT sucks dick?
Really want to now senpai

Attached: 1520375866073.png (659x525, 167K)

sold all my mwat cuz its slovack trash. they did an ama on fbook and nobody watched, horrible audio too. the whitepaper is retarded and over ambitious. electrify will keeel theses fags

Its just an unattractive invesment, literally an unknown ICO. There's a reason why it only has a 12 BTC volume, a volume only shitcoins have.
ELEC has Jun as their advisor, just today he was in the telegram, pic related is what he said.

Attached: 1520580430816.png (480x131, 10K)

So you are telling me ELEC would be a better option?

nah, go make your own decisions it your money not mine.

Can't wait to get so many free ELEC from OMG airdrop.

Elec total supply is 75m

brianlet here again. this is an ERC20 right? can i store it with my OMG on my nano?

energy trading platforms are a meme and wont get anywhere

yup

how much per OMG and when is the snapshot?

Thanks anyway, it's a rare occasion when you actually leave Veeky Forums smarter than you entered. Usually, you fucking lose 5000 brain cells per second spent here.

That doesn't mean you can't make money. Hype is EVERYTHING. You should know this by now.

i know this isn't an AMA but is IDEX legit? like, has anyone withdrawn crypto from it? their whole wallet setup thing is weird to me

FUCK you, no your not. You just bought in and thought posting it on Veeky Forums would pump the price. GO FUCK YOURSELF REEEEEEEEE

Post a solid reasons why we should invest in ELEC?? (with proofs)

I bought MWAT a 2 weeks ago...

>Already run business in singapore.
>singapore opening up electricity market to everyone in 2018
>building the market where people can buy and sell power like cell phone plans.
Singapore is going big on renewables this year it's a good bet

lol
You're just throwing money around recklessly

Stay poor
It could be hacked like ED but you can always store your tokens in metamask or mew right after you buy them off the exchange

where will i get with this