SHOULD I BUY BITCOINS NOW OR WAIT??????

PIC VERY RELATED

Attached: IMG_0084.png (638x359, 247K)

yes FOMO you idiot. Go ahead and FOMO into stinky linky as well. Trade on Binance(mt gox) to while your at it.

HELL NO. Shit will be sub 8 soon enough

There is another way.

Attached: XRP Feels Great Man Cosmic Moon.jpg (474x447, 78K)

buy BCH not BTC

Nobody knows, there's a risk involved with anything you decide, I bought yesterday at 8700.

hmmm...y?

Attached: 6545864584568465.jpg (250x191, 6K)

because bitcoin cash can via extension blocks literally implement the functionality of every other crypto. vitalik initially wanted to build ethereum on top of bitcoin. the core team told him to pound sand, so he built ether. in 2018 bitcoin cash will be rereleasing the op codes that will allow stuff like ethereum smart contracts to be built. it also likely will be able to provide privacy features as strong if not stronger than privacy coins like dash and monero. its leaders are very vocal that they want bch to be the Amazon.com of crypto, and that there is no good reason for multiple cryptos in a decade. bitcoin, for technical reasons, can not achieve this. it also has technical issues that should give people serious concerns re: segwit and lightning network.

i hope u become a rich man

Attached: 8651651854.png (991x672, 206K)

Smart contracts and the like are coming to BCH within like 2 months

ty for the information
i am now an intellct

Attached: 99981874.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Wait for 20k

I HOPE YOU GET RICHER

Attached: 1519327590795.jpg (750x546, 147K)

You're retarded if you think putting the functionality of every coin on one blockchain is a good idea let alone being possible at all. 1. Lack of competition will lead to less innovation and markets always strive for more innovation not less by the nature of markets. 2. Everything that relates to blockchain being on one chain means it will be managed by one entity. If you know how big crypto will be it will be literally impossible to manage anything of that scale. 3. You're effectively centralizing the world not decentralizing when you put all your faith in one coin.

no u

Attached: 651651561561.jpg (957x621, 51K)

>1. Lack of competition will lead to less innovation and markets always strive for more innovation not less by the nature of markets.
Sure, competition and innovation go hand in hand. That doesn't by itself mean that there won't be consolidation into one dominant coin though. Currencies have a strong network effect which could easily outweigh an opposing desire for innovation via competition.
>2. Everything that relates to blockchain being on one chain means it will be managed by one entity.
Why? There isn't just one team behind BCH ecosystem development. There isn't one cartel of miners with >50%.
>3. You're effectively centralizing the world not decentralizing when you put all your faith in one coin.
OK so 1500 cryptos like we have now is obviously superior to 2 or 3, then right? Because it's more decentralized.

Patience.

>2013
>buy first bitcoin 200$
>tell friends
>suddenly bitcoin 700$
>buy again
>tell friends, response "it was 200 a few weeks ago, shit we're too late"
>goes up to 1500$
>buy again
>tell friends, response "ill buy when it goes back to like 700"
>repeat ad infinitum

now is always the best time. stop with the excuses

>ps they still didnt buy

You should neck yourself.

I agree with this guy. Put some money in OP. but only that what you can afford to lose. Even if it will probably go up in the long run this market is very volatile and it will stress you out big time if you put in money you can't afford to lose. Keep this in mind.

last time it dropped, it didn't drop too much far below what we are seeing now.

so if you buy now or later when it drops it won't hurt too much. in another month or so it'll go back up

ty for re advice
we are now friends

Attached: 98891898.jpg (1387x702, 93K)

Attached: 6165156156156151.jpg (1053x671, 103K)

Just buy now. No way this shit stops at 20K, we are not even close to serious market penetration. Who gives a shit if you lose 50% when it will be going over 10000% in a year.

Attached: XRP Will Save You.jpg (1437x908, 274K)

Binance wasn't hacked, 3rd party bots that binance users willing gave their api keys to were hacked