Pot in food

How do you mask the marijuana scent and taste?

lead

I exclusively buy Zorgan's Edibles because of this exact issue. After I got arrested in 1998, I was later convicted and sentenced but only has to serve 11 of the 25 year sentence. Zorgan's uses an oil unlike others. It's micro chilled in gram increments and yields oil nearly 99% pure. it still has the scent, so they refine it several hundred times in batches no larger than 2 ounces. People suspected they were blind baking it and adding sulfuric disantimaze which is a smell-reducing chemical you can find in some laundry detergents. sulfuric disantimaze is also used in ostracizing overpopulations of squirrels in northern new england. Zorgan's allowed cameras into their entire 290,000 square foot facility and proved everyone wrong about their theories. Stonil Arrim has a column up on medical today urging other medical confectionery producers to use the same method. During my eleven years in prison i often would buy Zorgan's "Altema" - which was a prescription based sleeping reliever that was banned in 2015 for controversial production methods. I had some very dark days in that place and the only way I could ever forget certain things was by medicating. or crying. So anyway i would say check out Zorgans. you can also mask the smell (if you're cooking at home) by adding silical priocept. if you cant find priocept at the pet store by the dog flea meds, you can use a small amount (tbsp) of hair conditioner that is designed for colored hair. it contains the priocept naturally.

Use good quality shatter/wax instead of buds. A lot of the flavor/smell is lost in the process of making bho so good shatter doesn't have much of a smell on its own until you smoke/dab it.

Why were you in prison?

DUDE

I defrauded several of my employees (one of which took their own life) and several other federal business related charges.

Is Zorgan's still in business?

Google search doesn't turn up anything.

Buy putting it in the trash, you degenerate fuck

Do you like the humble McChicken?

I have extremely severe insomnia.

Ambien doesn't work on me.

THC is my last hope.

DUDE
WEED
E
E
D

Make savory shit not sweet. Try to find something to compliment the taste, not cover it up.

Add heroin.

Black tar smells and tastes like vinegar and gasoline though.

DUDE you kinda sound like a piece of shit

if you make brownies or cookies, add some andes mint chips. mint basically covers up the flavor perfectly

Seconding this. Chocolate and mint combo works perfect.

I think it's next to impossible to completely mask it. That being said, I've only had a few treats that masked it very well.

The first one gummy watermelons. I could still taste the pot, but barely smell it. It was not a strong taste either

Second was a pumpkin cheesecake bar. I think the flavors in the bar were so intense that they masked the weed. It was also weed butter that was used (less stank than oil IMO)

marijuana is for degenerates

BY FUCKING IT OFF AND USING DECENT DRUGS INSTEAD OF BRAIN DEAD BORING HIPPIE RUBBISH.HHHUUURRRGGGHH

You seem a little stressed, wanna toke with me?

Kill yourself, my man.

>11 years

Damn, that's a stretch.

WITH GUNPOWDER YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE

SHOOT YOURSELF

i hate this christian 'no to drugs' meme

Based. Fucking roastie was a mental weakling

BY NOT COOKING WITH POT YOU GOD DAMNED DEGENERATE

calm down

sounds like you could use a smoke

same

>wanting to mask that sweet aroma

The real answer:
Water cure then dry your bud, and after extraction (coconut oil or butter) sift out the plant matter.

You extract the thc into a carrier agent such as butter, then cook using the butter, preferably something strong and chocolatey.

I've put weed in Gin for 3 days, (without decarboxylate it and shake it)
Would it work ? lel

>Cooking with flower instead of extract

Wew lad. Good cannabutter tends to have relatively little cannabis scent or taste but by far the easiest, least offensive and safest way to make edibles is by diffusing BHO into another medium (butter, shortening, etc.) and then cooking with that.