In 2020, we'll reach 10 trillion market cap

>in 2020, we'll reach 10 trillion market cap

Is this guy genuinely retarded?

Attached: McAffee-1080x627.jpg (1080x627, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diegorod.github.io/WillMcAfeeEatHisOwnDick/
youtube.com/watch?v=EO2l1JXS7HE
visualcapitalist.com/size-oil-market/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but it will, that's not even that big

Hindsight is 2020

diegorod.github.io/WillMcAfeeEatHisOwnDick/
maybe

Well your burger government is retarded because they said 20Trillion by 2020

Unironically I think 15T by mid 2019

Not that hard. We honestly need just a few (probably just two) applications that make adoption easier.

One for institutions which will come in the form of a legal framework that allows sufficient fiat onramps.

Another for average joe to just buy whatever alt with fiat.

No, hes fudding

>at current growth rate
atleast give your argument some credibility

Yeah of all the things he's said, this lowball is by far the worst.

Hes a drug addict and pioneer in the field of...drumroll... mdpv bathsalts.

How the fuck this guy became prominent in crypto I'll never know. Kind of exemplifies how crypto is nothing but shills and scams

haahahahahha
eat dick and die
his wife is a prostitute [black]

kek

Crypto is 80% old people saying "THAT CANT WORK BECAUSE I KNOW ABOUT THINGS VAGULEY RELATED TO THAT AND I THINK IT WONT WORK ALSO UNDERSTANDING IT WOULD BE HARDER THAN LAUGHING SO BITCOIN LOL" so it makes sense that people want someone to say the opposite to make them happy. The truth probably lies somewhere in the middle. Or bitcoin becomes a billion dollars and every transaction costs a small house on long island. Who knows.

By 2020 dollar will be literally worthless and the main currencies will be gas and water.

mccaffee said in his tweet he is serious business person, not a scammer, so he must be right, I guess.

Attached: 1515845063387.png (600x876, 701K)

nah he's just a really smart drug addict

not at all, it will get there eventually. maybe not by 2020, but eventually is a near certainty considering the progression of the dotcom bubble.

don't do drugs kids

Whale here. Been strategically dumping just to make sure he eats his own dick

as someone who lives on long island this gives me hope

Thread question: yes

gold has a 7 trillion market cap

bitcoin is more practically useful than gold in terms of acting as a currency / means of transfer

imagine if BTC became the reserve currency of the world
imagine if all forex transactions use BTC as a base trading pair instead of USD
imagine if bitcoin becomes an actual currency that is used in everyday life thanks to lightning network and growing adoption

what will the price of 1 BTC be then

a whole lot higher than 1 million

> imagine if bitcoin becomes an actual currency that is used in everyday life thanks to lightning network and growing adoption

> buy coffee
> that will be $1.20 sir, debit or credit?
> butcorn please
> ok, please scan this wallet address
> 10 minutes later, waiting by the counter
> ok maam transaction confirmed
> um s-sir the price of bitcorn changed -4%, you owe us an extra 40 cents

in the future those will be non issues

he's just scared of giving a bullish estimate, 10 tril by 2020 is actually below the most bearish expectations by anyone with an understanding of crypto

more like a bridge solution based on a DAG or platform like Stellar

Aka the end user doesn't realize they're even using cryptocurrency

extra 5 cents I can't fucking math

Wait a second, didn't that senator guy say that and not McAffee?

So REQ will cause the singularity?

hungry for his own dick

And silver has a 20 billion dollar market cap
I agree, but just saying...

He should stop making himself look like a fool, I need him to pump Universa first. Verge-like gains will come, but only if his retard twitter followers still listen to him a few months from now

Attached: Universa.png (524x710, 11K)

'Murican education

The market cap of all central bank paper and electronic currency is more than $90 Trillion. THERE WILL BE A CRYPTO WITH A $10 TRILLION MARKET CAP BY 2020.

Attached: XRP Will Save You.jpg (1437x908, 274K)

laughed really hard, parents asked what was so funny. good one

The answer is yes, he is. Do do you know what McAfee antivirus is?

droid sans?

He's a dude who promised to eat his own dick if Bitcoin didn't reach to some value.

Enjoy your dick lol

Attached: 1518915609088.png (450x401, 10K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-053711.png (1080x1920, 594K)

Why is he so aesthetic and masculine? Genuine question.

>muh lightning network

Attached: mccafee.png (880x547, 93K)

>Gold Market Cap: $8 trillion
>Global Stock Market Cap: $73 trillion
>Oil Market Cap: $100 trillion
>Real Estate Market Cap: $215 trillion
>Corp.+Gov’t Debt Market Cap: $215 trillion
>Derivatives Market Cap: $500 trillion

>Cryto Market Cap (w/ barely any institutional involvement): $0.4 trillion

Yeah hey, when was that dick eating deadline?

youtube.com/watch?v=EO2l1JXS7HE

Attached: Niiice.jpg (275x183, 6K)

>not eating your dick for maximum gains

you guys are not going to make it

Attached: octavian.jpg (378x360, 39K)

i've often wondered...does this mean we get time travel in 2020?

don't forget ammunition, alcohol and ibuprofen.

Attached: SKS_canada.jpg (750x400, 339K)

all of those have infinite supply
even if all weapon factories shut down, someone will manufacture ammunition, alcohol and medication.
and a fucking painkiller would never become a main resource anyway, people who are dependent on it are too weak to generate significant demand

>Oil Market Cap: $100 trillion

Can you provide a source for that? Alot of the oil is owned by oil companies and that would be included in the stock markets.
visualcapitalist.com/size-oil-market/

>Derivatives Market Cap: $500 trillion
I never understood this. Is this all the combined debt everyone owes each other, including the bullshit money they make up from collateral?

you can bet antibiotics would be rare as fuck

yes its all bullshit money.
i bet 80% of all assets is bullshit on paper

The notional value of the derivatives market is misleading.

haha, no. antibiotics are scarce because overusing them threatens society. IF things go south they'll be mass manufactured and used for everything until all the bacteria we got becomes resistant to them.

If things go really far south, we won't be manufacturing much of anything.

yeah well if things go that south 98% of us will be dead anyways and not give a fuck about what the primary resources are

It's a giant p&d this has been obvious for a long time. He's using his audience to create confidence and buy pressure.

wrong. read survivor stories in war/crisis zones. its literally guns, cigs, ammo, wood and antibiotics.

h-hey user, "in the future" has been the last 5 years... so 2023?

im a chemist and know half of the formulas by heart. I would do well in an apocalypse.

>implying you won't be chained up cooking meth for some mad max looking gang of bikers

how much you make every month?

like all rich people hes trying stay relevant beyond his death

I agree a crypto will do this. It won't be bitcoin though.

retard. by that point crypto won't be volatile anymore.

Clothing, food, and vehicles, dont forget fuel

Price of barrel * global proved oil reserves

OK - thanks.

there are many crosses in your ID and you posted the salvation meme. and you got dubs. tell us more, you have the gift of prophecy in this thread.

I know of a billionaire who just set buy orders from prices ranging from 7k all the way up to 11k
45,000 bitcoin in total.
Boys, its all good.

Wow. That's amazing. I didn't notice that. I believe that XRP is the next world reserve currency of the Western banking system and that it will go to $1,000 with a $50 Trillion market cap. Ripple Labs will keep in reserve 50 billion XRP. Ripple will become the head central bank of the Western world and use their reserves to selectively intervene in the financial markets for at least the next 100 years. Interledger and Codius will allow all stocks, bonds, real estate, commodities, and everything of value to be tokenized and traded, with XRP as the settlement currency. The corruption of the financial industry that almost destroyed the Western world, naked short-selling, back office paper work scams, delayed settlement scams, etc will be eliminated. Order will be restored to the Western financial system and a XRP will be the foundation for at least 100 years of stability and prosperity.

Attached: RIGHTFUL WORLD RESERVE CURRENCY.jpg (1280x1024, 257K)

That guy was pumping literally shitcoins left and right just a month ago using his twitter account for fucks sake.

So yes, he is actually retarded.

Shut the fuck up retard.

These memes will haunt you when XRP goes on the greatest bull-run in history.

Attached: XRP Ultra Smug Pepe.jpg (563x542, 74K)

>read survivor stories in war/crisis zones.
lol larper link it

>mfw this is actually the most probable outcome
>mfw i'm a romeaboo and he posted octavian

>ignoring clear tokens of farsight

>those digits

this is too much

Dollar hyperinflation incoming so he's probably right

I don't know how anyone can take the guy seriously in the first place, he's unstable and borderline whackjob. He's been nothing but pure fail since leaving his first company in the 90s. He LOST 96 million dollars, for fuck's sake. Everything he does is either a stunt, or a drug fueled pipe dream, and he LOVES guns.

But cointards listen to him, because he tells them what they want to hear.

I honestly think a contrarian investment strategy over anything he posts is more accurate and safe than listening to him.

Yes. We won't even reach 500B by 2020. It's over, the bubble has popped.

BCH 0 conf TXs

Bitcoin has a ridiculously low supply of coins. It's inherently volatile because so many people want what there is so little of. Stable coins have to have trillions of coins in supply

you literally are a brainlet

This is the first sell-off. I see the bubble reaching its peak in 2021 but 2020 can be as likely.

The selloff was earlier in 2017. The collapse was in late december - early january, 2018. We followed the meme chart spectacularly. It is over, just accept it. There is no fundamental reason why another rally should take place. 2017 was a once in a century (or more) type of event that will NEVER be repeated.

Average Joe needs a solution to solve with alts.

Right now, there is none. It's an extra set of steps for him to spend money. The ONLY use alts have right now is to buy other alts.

You have a long, long, long road to Average Joe needing alts, or any cryptocoin, in his life.

At best, future plans for crypto seek to replace banks. Why? Unless we see a failure of banks on a widespread basis, where putting money into a bank account is dangerous, you will not see people move away from banking. It's too ingrained in people that bank = safety. Crypto has too many hacks and issues attached to it to make people feel safe - and the volatile nature of crypto thus far? Nobody wants to put their paycheck in a crypto bank, and have it worth less a month later. No crypto coin can offer even a small percentage of a percentage of the stability current fiat offers. I don't want a system where if I go to the gas station to get gas, and when I swipe my crypto debit card, I don't have enough because a Mt. Gox dump happened overnight.

"Not that hard" is incredibly foolish, in the context of crypto replacing anything in the next decade. Crypto needs a problem to solve, and right now, for the overwhelming majority of people walking around, it offers none.

Yes, the dollar will be worthless in 2 years. Jesus, what the fuck are you smoking?

>Crypto needs a problem to solve, and right now, for the overwhelming majority of people walking around, it offers none.
And it never will. Just ride the speculation and buy low, sell high, as in the opposite of Veeky Forums.

Attached: 1520691914912.png (1191x716, 441K)

>gold has a 7 trillion market cap
Irrelevant to the discussion.
>bitcoin is more practically useful than gold in terms of acting as a currency / means of transfer
Nonsense. Crypto is an extra layer for transactions that's not needed and offers nothing to user than an imagined peace of mind that it's somehow better because it's unregulated and not controlled by Jews. Or something.

>imagine if BTC became the reserve currency of the world
Will never happen, this is pure pipedreams and daydreams
>imagine if all forex transactions use BTC as a base trading pair instead of USD
Even less likely, and more hysterical than the previous comment.
>imagine if bitcoin becomes an actual currency that is used in everyday life thanks to lightning network and growing adoption
You're smoking some good shit. But this is absolutely not happening in your or anyone else's lifetime, not in it's current form. Down the road, 50, 100 years from now, governments might use some form of blockchain tech, but in our lifetime? LOL. You don't understand how hard that would crash the system, the process to move the entire thing to replace fiat...it's not even worth whiteboarding as an exercise because it's such a monumental waste of effort and bluesky daydreaming. The hurdles and sheer magnitude of replacing fiat, with no obvious benefit, other than fueling lambo jerk off fantasies for you, are so big, you might as well daydream about candy corn replacing money - with the same results.
>what will the price of 1 BTC be then
Not even worth wasting the brain fuel to contemplate.

>a whole lot higher than 1 million
Just finish jerking off, and keep it to yourself from now on.

An annoying piece of crapware that nobody uses anymore?

John himself said it's annoying, and doesn't use it anymore. Plus, he left that company in the early 90's.

Why would the banking system, which has absolute control over fiat, switch to a system where they have no control?

You dummies are counting on the banking system adopting something that serves them no benefit.

Do you even know how the real world, and humans, act?

They've reached the end of the line with fiat and they know it.

go fuck yourself

>It is over, just accept it

Attached: IMG_1701.jpg (606x617, 68K)

Nonsense. You believe that because you want it to be true, not based on any facts.

Besides, what makes your pathetical little stance even more pathetic is you're jerking off to replacing fiat with crypto -where it acts exactly like and is exactly like fiat-.

If fiat is at it's end, then why does crypto become the new fiat? You can't have it both ways.

Your problem is that you think you know how things work, and you're probably young, so you indulge in magical thinking, like a child does, and just stick your fingers in your ears and chant "I can't hear you nyah nyah nyah" when someone tries to educate you in reality.

This isn't Star Trek, kid. There won't be a universal currency based on crypto, especially as it exists now, in your lifetime, or even your great grandkid's lifetime. That is, if you ever get laid. I'm somewhat skeptical you'll ever reproduce.

Triggered. Boo hoo.

>smug frog thinks he will make gains in 2018 or later
Sad.

You believe that the people in charge of the banking system are not smart enough to change tactics or strategy when things aren't working out. I disagree with that assumption.

God that is an awful reply. For real. You should feel so fucking ashamed of yourself. Absolute gutter trash of a post. Neck yourself, you insufferable faggot.