Aliens have landed. You are in charge of catering. They're not allergic to anything and can eat anything we can

Aliens have landed. You are in charge of catering. They're not allergic to anything and can eat anything we can.

They have requested a single dish that represents planet Earth.

What do you serve our other-worldly visitors?

Slightly overcooked chicken parm over spaghetti, prepared by Mexicans

The entire population of Russia. Roasted and served with its own jus. Also hutspot.
I'll be making the world a better place while simultaneously feeding our new-found friends.

The McChicken of course.

If you want to be realistic about the representation either bread or some sort of grain/meal mush. Foods that exist in just about all cultures of Earth.

Lasagna

fuck you faggot why the fuck would lasagna represent planet earth? fucking retards man i swear

Okay tough guy, let's see what (You) think about what the best food to represent earth is.

Welcum 2 eurth

now dat wut i call a close ncounter

McDonalds & KFC

>Levantine grain processed using Chinese techniques layered with Italian cheese and American produce, seasoned with herbs and spices from India

No user, you are the retard.

Cum.

Just loads and loads of semen.

00 buckshot

Unrelated to thread, just wanted to post my 'zza because I'm not gonna start a new thread.

I wouldn't even feed that shit to a Xeno.
'ill y'self

Looks pretty terrible

Grandma's pepporoni and cheese

Bone appda teat

Probably a really nice sandwich with most of the major food groups in it.

I'd just hand them a beer and call it good.

Nacho cheese fountain for sure. I'd be willing to make other considerations for the items around it.

>What do you serve our other-worldly visitors?

'Go 'za.

Chargrilled oysters

I do think a sandwich would be the best choice.

That or some sort of noodle dish.

Get out you fucking geek.

Probably some rice, most of Earth is Asians

For them, it will be...

Yeah, some sort of stirfry with rice. That or a stew.

Eggs

Beer, fries, and a burger.

Balut

Pizza
Everyone everywhere likes pizza
Alternatively booze

Before we know it, they all be whistling Dixie, wearing baseball caps, carrying AR15s, waving Old Glory and voting Republican.

Thank God.

That's what I was trying to tell you.

I thought Republicans hated aliens

Just brown ones

As fucking amazing as that sounds I was being half serious.

Beer has deep roots in various cultures, potatos kept a lot of people alive and are delicious and also cross many cultural lines, and a good bacon cheeseburger is a thing of unparalleled beauty.
Also since American culture gets poorly aped by the rest of the world eventually it's pretty representative.

This is a catered event, clearly THESE aliens are legal.

>Also since American culture gets poorly aped by the rest of the world eventually it's pretty representative.

Erm. Considering the poor attempt of Americans to make food from other countries, I wouldn't make such statements.

You know about these Chinese restaurants that make Asian American food that is barely like actual Chinese food and arguably utter shit ? Well, that applies too for the French, Italian, Greek, Mexican and so on.

That being said, I'd go for a big ass tray of various dumplings : pierogi, gyoza, ravioli, jiaozi, samossa, etc... It's a common form of food around the world.

I see you missed the first line, where I said

>half serious

That part being the not-serious part.
I know English idiom is difficult to pick up on and there's a lot of ESL posters, so I'll let you off this time.

I'm a die hard republican and I lol'd

They've requested the dish because they want to see something that represents us, but they also want to be able to relate to us in some way. So if they saw something that seemed disgusting to them, they would be less likely to relate to us and our relations would be damaged in some ways. So how can we pick a dish that would be more likely not to disgust our guests?

Disgust is very probably primarily based on facts about our biology. What is the biology of the aliens like? Presumably they would have physical features not entirely implausible to be possessed by creatures already on earth. When considering the wide variety of life on earth it is likely any alien would have some feature similar to an already known organism.

In humans, disgust is triggered often by phenomenon that resemble processes of rot and decay. Small, repeating holes, dots, tubes, all look similar to the growth of bacteria, fungus, and parasites. We can assume that a species capable of spaceflight became apex predators on their homeworld. Would apex predators be more likely to view signs decay and rot as food sources or threats? So I think we can rule out anything involving noodles, rice, cheese, and so forth.

Likewise, while it is probably safe to assume that the alien species began as omnivores, meat-eating may no longer be the custom and so we should probably avoid meat altogether.

But then if we can't use meats or most grains, then what does that leave us with?

I think salad is a strong candidate. For one thing it allows us to showcase some of the vegetable life on our planet. We could select lettuce with smooth leaves and non-prominent veins to minimize the disgust potential. Garnishes such as carrot slices, olives, tomatoes may be appropirate.

We may also consider some sort of seared tofu dish, served with a sauce and some vegetables on the side. Mashed potatoes are also worth considering, provided that they are blended smooth.

lol they think they're people now

A mind-blowing post, actually. Are you a fucking scientist or some shit?

topkek.

What a parody of vegan and fad diet thought. I congratulate you. Well done.

you wanna serve ass probers some veggies?

nigga you gonna get us killed

Yeah great fucking post, give the plant based aliens a salad, that'll make them not want to drop a rock on the planet at an appreciable fraction of light-speed.

>plant based aliens
>capable of interstellar travel

Photosynthesis, dude...

The aliens will take us over if you serve them some pussy ass food

We need to show them we mean business. Thirty pounds of boiled beef dick, served on an old radiator.

...while they're laying face down, in the mud, getting kicked in the head, with an iron boot.

>capable of interstellar travel
>came to Earth

Anything that smart probably has studied Earth before they arrived. Serve anything desu. The only difference between them and us would probably be like Yuros versus Americans. They're familiar with our dishes, but haven't tried them yet.

>We can assume that a species capable of spaceflight became apex predators on their homeworld.
>Likewise, while it is probably safe to assume that the alien species began as omnivores, meat-eating may no longer be the custom and so we should probably avoid meat altogether.
Even humans aren't this retarded as to abandon as a society the traits that helped us reach our dominant position and current numbers, only a small subset of retards do it. Why would aliens advanced enough to be capable of interstellar visits fall for that meme?

From OPs pic I'm assuming they're pizza-munching 420weedaylmaos. Actually study your subject before assuming a bunch of useless, stupid bullshit.

Why not? Rather than having to worry about storing perishable food on their spacecraft, they can use the same power source that lights their ship to survive off of.

Some bread, a bit of rice, a chunk of roasted chicken and a glass of water.

Not the best, but it's a good idea of what we eat.

This is the best suggestion so far. Bread is of every culture, rice for the ones that aren't. Water is universal, and everyone says X, Y, and Z all "taste like chicken."

We are fine with the white ones thank you.

Ok Hillary

The timeless classic. The legend. The McChicken.

Some fish with rice and bread and a glass of water

Depends on what they look like.
If they're husbando-able, myself, because I'm a vorefag.
If not, then Pizza, because that's probably the most universal dish.

heretic spotted

A soup with various root vegetables, sneak in some cereal grains or something.
Small sides of rice, corn, and toast.
A salad, garnish with nuts.
Water and beer wine as beverages.
Fruit for dessert.

All seasoned with whatever the most popular spices and herbs are. Hope it turns out well, seems a little bland, but I think it covers most of the world.

unironically a burger and fries with a large coke. It is probably literally the only food you can easily buy and eat in any country in the world.

Pizza is the most international food by far

A McDonald's™ Double-Quarter Pounder™ w/ Cheese™

One taste of this tantalizing treat will send these new E.T.s right to outer space!

2 fresh patties of fresh beef
2 slices of McDonald's™ signature lemon cheese
Chopped onions, Ketchup, and Mustard
Topped with a fluffy, soft McDonald's™ sesame seed bun

With a superior side of McDonald's™ large fries with a dipping sauce of their choosing, from one of many sauces McDonalds™ has to offer (you can pick as many as you want free of charge!).

They can wash all of that deliciousness down with a nice, refreshing, and ice cold McDonald's™ Coca-Cola™.

I'm lovin' it! Will they?

>Thirty pounds of boiled beef dick, served on an old radiator.
lmao

I'm gonna cook that next time I bring a date home, so she knows what's coming.

>I'm lovin' it! Will they?

Not if they land in Australia.
Sauces cost 50c each.

I hate Australia so goddamn much.

I'd give them a BLT and a coke, and a slice of blueberry pie for dessert.

Can't you hear the thunder? You better run. You better take cover.

Do you want to drive them mad?
Because that's what eating human flesh leads to.

this pasta doesn't bother me very much except for
>fresh patties of fresh beef
because the patties come frozen
but the thing is, since the cuisines around the world are so different but McD has stores all around the world, giving them a cheeseburger and some fries would actually represent the world. just let that sink in

Fish and chips, with salt and vinegar, and mushy peas

*eats fairy bread with beer spread*

we're gonna eat pizza and shotgun Budweisers
then we're gonna try and get kicked out of every bar in town, we'll make our last stop the biker bar so we can grab some blow before heading to some college party with some wings.
when the sun comes up we'll go grab steak egg and cheese bagels and smoke some blunts before passing out in the middle of playing madden.

lemon cheese doesnt bother you?

sorry, didn't even notice that while skimming the post. but now i have to say yes, it does

OP here

Just to clarify, when I said
> They're not allergic to anything and can eat anything we can.
I mean to imply that they're omnivores. So don't worry about them being offended by meat or whatever.

Personally I would serve them Curry

I WOULD FEED THEM HOT WATERMELON

I would probably go with something involving the Europe-American union in the late 15th century, with all the discovering and the new worlding that was so popular on those days.

But then again, i dislike romanticizing the past and feel like as a global culture we have separated ourselves enough from the old syncretism that the discovery of america did on us as species.

monster

a BURGER and FRIES and let them wash it down with COKE

I would let that have a SMALL sip of my black truffle oil. Drizzle a drop on some sourdough or something. Then it goes straight back to the locked pantry safe.

Lobster stuffed with tacos.

'za or 'dog

big mac with mdium size coke and fries

>using canned mushrooms ever
a crime punishable by death.

dead jews

See? Now how hard was that to come up with the correct answer?

A grilled cheese with tomato soup. Just give them something really comfy

For me it would be the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich

>What do you serve our other-worldly visitors?
A vegan, gluten-free, paleo, keto-friendly, low-carb, low-calorie diet plate of Fuck Off Space Niggers, We're Full.
*now with 20% extra fuck off

In their own jus or their own Jews? Sorry, couldn't resist that one.

Some halal shish kebab.

With the luck we have now, these migrants are probably some kind of space syrians too.

Poutine

easy solution:

4Loko & a Pizza Lunchable