My wife just started crying cause I told her she made me a bland breakfast. What do you guys think? It wasn't very good

My wife just started crying cause I told her she made me a bland breakfast. What do you guys think? It wasn't very good.

can you not

Unzip penis and dick her down

Your eggs don't even talk

yes it looks extremely bland. does she not know how to cook?

Stop spamming the fucking board with this stupid thread.

those are some sad-looking potatoes for sure

I think you're a lying piece of shit that likes to post the same bs over and over again.

Take a look at that toast, tell me please what do you see? I see a silly face!

Beat her harder and fuck her more often.

She has successfully avoided the least bit of browning or crust on any piece of "fried" potato in the pic.

she probably doesn't know to rinse the starches off after cubing them

Are those UNPEELED potatoes???

BTW are you niggers aware that we are collectively training some deep-learning artificial intelligence somewhere with all those picture captchas?

You are going to miss that breakfast after your wife is dead from brain cancer. Speaking from experience.

Sorry to hear that dude

Make it yourself you ungrateful Ramsay.

probably not
the captcha has to provide us with a specific set of images it knows are real in order to test us
they honestly fixed the recurring captcha thing back when people spammed nigger into it to try and get it to put nigger in the captcha
removing the userbase from the learning equation is how it gets actually intelligent

eggs overcooked. Potato not crispy. At least you have rye bread. And a waifu. Admit it you made it yourself. I'm surprised when autists get wives and goto Veeky Forums for "marriage" advice.

Bu

Bump

Bu

Have you noticed that whenever you type something conspiracy related, no matter how correct your captcha is, it never works. I'm sure google is behind it

Looks pretty bland. But you should be nice to your wife she made you breakfast.

Shut up

Wow

Bump

fuck off

Bump

Bump

Bump

Am I the only person that likes slightly overcooked eggs? Can't stand a runny yolk.

>My wife just started crying cause I told her she made me a bland breakfast. What do you guys think? It wasn't very good.

Are you also going away to prision for 10 years?

If so, you might as well punch your wife in the face.

Looks like a fine breakfast. You don't need to eat like queen victoria every morning. It's breakfast for fucks sake.