What is your final verdict on Chipotle?

What is your final verdict on Chipotle?

I'll eat it if someone else is paying.

Quesarito: half and half protein, extra veggies, cheese, rice and beans. Side of guac

Meh

Would rather but a burrito from a local joint. Maybe not as healthy, but it tastes better and it's cheaper.

I had it for the first time a couple weeks ago

the burrito split open when they rolled it because they dumped a ladle of black beans and water onto the tortilla.

other than that it was good

It isn't Moe's

>MUH LOCAL
>MUH HEALTH
>MUH PRICING

99% of the time 'local' is more expensive and well beyond your caloric intake for the day

I quit chipotle eleven years ago. I'm never going back - especially after their multiple contamination issues. They were so bad, they shut down all of their stores.

No thanks.

Do Americans really eat this?

$2 for a tiny dollop of guacamole is fucking cancer.

They give you more when it's on the side

It tasted good. Portions are excessive. Maybe not so overpriced when you consider that, but I rarely feel like a 1100+cal burrito. Haven't been there since the whole reorganization post-contamination fiasco. Apparently the quality has taken a missive dive now that everything is premade for safety.

this desu, all of the salsas just seem to lack something now. And those were really the only reason to go to chipotle

make guac at home? it's avocados (obviously), jalapeños, lime juice and a salt to taste.

>Portions are excessive

how fat are you

>restricting daily caloric intake
Do Americans need to consciously do this?

> No onions

What the fuck are you even doing

A little too salty

I don't need or want a 1500cal lunch desu

I think he/she is saying that they recognize that local is not as healthy...

99% of our food is either served in inhuman portions or is soaked in fat.
Assuming you don't cook for yourself, anyways.

Never had a problem with it, i prefer it to most fast food type chains.

Freebirds blows it out of the water though, i would eat it over chipotle any day.

I think most people like it because its accessible(both physically and taste wise), somewhat nutritious, and not that expensive

better than Qdoba

Not planning on ever eating there again after trying them once. It wasn't awful like Taco Bell, just not at all good.

p gud

huh??? I only tried the burritos here but I thought this place seemed more tastier and healthier then the burritos i get at other places

got to eat big to get big, nigger.

Pico de gallo

Have you tried saving part of your food? Bowls come with lids. Foil can be closed. Shit, order the tacos. There's only 3 and they're small.

Chipotle is Veeky Forums approved.
/thread

it's good

I enjoy Chipotle, but Cabo Bob's is the ultimate Chipotle killer in every way. They offer their own chain of sugar cane soft drinks & fish is an option.

Only in Austin, TX unfortunately... miss it already

Forgot image

$0.05 has been deposited to your account.

>the Chipotle in my old town was really good and they served very generous portions
>the Chipotle in my new town always tastes stale, they are always out of guacamole and they are incredibly stingy with portions

>doesn't mention multiple tortilla flavor option
>plus tortillas that are made fresh when ordered

It's like you're not even trying to sell people on it.

That looks delicious. I'm probably gonna be in Austin pretty soon; what would you recommend?

#6 BRISKET & QUESO BURRITO
Ancho Chili Tortilla, Brisket, Brown Rice, Pinto Beans, Grilled Onions & Peppers, Queso, Lettuce, Cilantro, & 66 Red Sauce

or if you prefer fish

#2 DELUXE FISH TACOS
Cilantro Tomatillo, Ancho Chili & Buttermilk Tortillas, Crispy Fish, Chipotle Crema, Mango Pico, Guacamole, Cheese, Cabbage, & Lime

I always wash it down with a Doppelgänger soda.

I thought it was a given with that image, sorry user

I'm really bad at this image thing

>guac
i will murder you Bryce

It gives me liquid shits, but it's better than your average mexic truck giving you just meat, beans, and rice. I don't have a great foodie selection in my immediate area, so if I go into those parts of town I'm normally looking for something less pedestrian.

garbage, just like burritos in general

Im still scared to eat at chipotle
>muhh e.coli

Its like a last resort sort of place, the lowest of acceptable places I would eat at. Not good or bad.

I hate the process of ordering every single thing that goes into the food. It's annoying, I always feel rushed, and those social autisms. The only way this process doesnt suck is if a place has one of those cards with check boxes you can fill out.

The quality of the food itself is kinda bland, vaguely processed, mediocre. Probably as healthy as most fast food gets though.

Like another user said, an 1100 to 1700 calorie burrito is unnecessary, I'd rather just pay less and get a normal sized one.

Their hot sauce game is week as fug

Jesus its so overrated, all of these cucks pile into the one downtown at lunch time. Probably waste their whole break waiting in line and then have to scarf it down or take it back to an office

I was up in canada and had only eaten at a subway and a chipotle

I wasn't able to eat for the first two days after and then I got intense fever/flu symptoms, almost felt like I was hallucinating for a week. Wasn't able to hold down food for a whole week and drank to numb the pain. Its been like 3 weeks now and I am finally starting to feel fully recovered.

really should have gone to the doctor but I just rode it out in my hotel

regardless I still like chipotle

I like it. Probably get one Saturday for UFC

I really like white people but there is something I've always wondered about, why do you guys just love standing in lines? Your post reminded me of countless occasions that I see White people, I don't mean this in a derogatory manner, stand in lines for Chipotle, other eateries, the most senseless stuff.

I'm thinking, "Why not go at another time when it is less crowded?" They seem to enjoy it and make a big event of it. Maybe it is a PNW thing?

Does it bother you I can genuinely enjoy something?

Because even if people were "shilling" on Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums is so full of autists that don't leave the house that funds used to advertise here would be better spent on a donkey show in TJ.

what exactly? rice, beans, chicken, salsa, guacamole, and cheese? yeah we do.

After I finished my term of service in the Army, I stopped standing in lines. In the military, it's always, "Hurry up and wait. Stand fast." Waiting in line was almost a secondary MOS. Every single day. Wait for your turn to wait.

No one likes standing in line but some people believe they have no other option.

When it comes to food, people often think if there is a line for the restaurant, then it must be worth waiting for

>Why not go at another time when it is less crowded?"

>Want Chipotle for lunch
>Welp, better go at 9am because there won't be a line then

kek

White people have jobs so we have to eat lunch on our lunch break at noon or dinner at a reasonable hour. We can't eat break-, "lunch" after crawling out of bed at 3 PM and then have dinner at 1 AM.

I ate a lot of it when I was in America. It's okay, pretty flavourless now.

Consistent and well priced for the calories you take though, so good for them

Right, and that's who Chipotle is designed to appeal to: office drones and college kids. People with limited options, a little money in their pocket and not really interesting taste.

>limited options, a little money in their pocket and not really interesting taste
Veeky Forums is their core demographic?

>Freebirds
The only reasonable person here.

CHIPOTLE IS A TASTY TREAT

No.

The epitome of a Trumpet supporter. Embodies every component.

More like people without better options near where they work or go to school. Some places just don't have a lot of options. Or for people without adventurous taste - those for whom cilantro and avocados are plenty exotic already.

It's for people who used to only eat Mexican food at Taco Bell then discovered this like it was the Holy Grail. It's average and overpriced.

>IF YOU LIKE MCDONALDS, WAIT UNTIL YOU TRY FIVE GUYS!

Chipotle is alright but I'd much rather get Baja Fresh's burritos. The steak tastes way better and the fact that they grill the burrito itself is great. It has the perfect consistency of crispyness and softness

>tfw all the Baja Freshs disappeared from my area

They had really good salsas too.

I went to the cheapo market down the street and snagged a handful of ingredients and made my own salsas. At first, my stuff was way too fucking spicy. I tried a few more times and nailed that shit down.

You don't need anyone but yourself for kickass salsa.

>tiny dollop
??? At my Chipotle they give you a massive scoop

Chipotle is a fine establishment if cilantro is the only flavor you like.

It's solid if you need a protein-filled meal on a workout day and you didn't meal prep

Watch out for the salsas though, packed to the gills with sodium. Get only one if you need.

Excess sodium isn't really a problem if you know how to drink water

Sure, but if you can actively avoid ingesting more sodium, why not just do that? You can also couple it with a healthy water drinking habit.

Because I want salsa on my burrito

So do I, but we gotta make the ultimate sacrifice sometimes and only settle for one salsa on a burrito

> when Veeky Forums has to bring up Veeky Forums every single time in every single conversation
Yawn

I'm Veeky Forums and I never do that.

BUT YOU JUST DID

>local joint
Midwest here with 0 Mexicans living here. Must be nice living in the southwest.

fpbp

it's amazing; if you don't like it you're overly pretentious

I live in the south east, and we have plenty of beaners to run a taco truck on every corner. Enjoy your corn.

Mediocre, overpriced

Qdoba and Jalapenos are far far better

Hipster Subway. 'nuff said.

that sounds very good i might go there in a few months just for this

>Hipster
Hipsters would be eating cockroach tacos out of the bed of Pablito's truck, not at a giant chain

My family spends an average of $90 a week at Chipotle. Today I had a chicken burrito bowl with chips and guacamole and a large Pibb Xtra. Mixed the guac into the bowl and ate by scooping with chips.

8/10, will do 3 more times this week. The best part is it's healthy because it's organic

(you)

>The best part is it's healthy because it's organic
Almost got me

For whatever reason I never feel that full after eating Chipotle food, and it's only with Chipotle and not other fast food joints. I only order 1 thing at a time though

Food quality has taken a dive, it's not worth the premium anymore.

The funny part is the rest is actually true

Too many food scandals with mexican food chain franchises lately.

Sorry but I don't trust vegetables served in food franchises anymore.

The hospital bill ain't worth it and I never want to experience food poisoning ever again.

ew why the fuck do people put corn in food

>it's not worth the premium anymore.
lol, what premium?

>Sorry but I don't trust vegetables served in food franchises anymore.
Chipotle's problem was that they used local GMO-free organic bullshit instead of centralizing their distribution with quality non-meme produce

maybe if you're tiny

considering my other options when I eat at work, this is the least disgusting.

It's okay. Not bad, a bit overpriced but overall it's okay.

It cost more than a burrito usually would on average?

Well, it wouldn't be a corn salsa if it didn't have corn in it

I detest it. Overpriced garbage