What did you guys eat for breakfast? I had cereal

What did you guys eat for breakfast? I had cereal.

PB&J on white bread with a tall glass of cold whole milk.

Rye toast with jam and a banana.

oats with natty pb, hemp seeds, psyllium husk, and raisins paired with a nice cup of coffee made in my faggy chemex.

Left over pizza

I had cereal and PB&J on white bread with a tall glass of cold whole milk.

scrambled eggs and toast

has anyone else noticed a change in the consistency and texture of mini wheats?

Cheap beer, but it is a work day so I didn't want to make anything.

I don't eat breakfast. I wake up at 10am and my first meal is either a light protein-rich brunch at 2-3pm or a more hearty meal at 5-6pm. Today, I had a protein bar and half a starbucks pastry at 2:30pm for a total of 450 calories and 35g protein.

I've never been able to stomach food in the morning, and especially since I lost a lot of weight I like to build up an appetite throughout the day as it makes food taste so much better and I can eat a lot while still being in a caloric deficit.

Eight scrambled eggs, 6 strips of bacon and a grilled tomato.

yorkshire pudding with creme fraiche, horseradish, a bit of lemon juice, smoked salmon, and dill.

>I don't eat breakfast

I bet you're a fun person to be around!

Sandwich with toasted dark fullgrain bread, smoked ham, pepperoni, salami, Emmenthaler cheese, cuecumber.

Tomato soup and grilled cheese with Muenster and Swiss on potato bread. Good shit

coffee and toast with mayo

>He eats oats with natty pb, hemp seeds, psyllium husk, and raisins paired with a nice cup of coffee made in a faggy chemex

Spaghetti Bolognese

French Toast Crunch

Haven't heard of it. Sounds pretty good.

cup of black coffee, home made orange juice, a croissant, one of those foil cheese triangle things

A thick AF smoothie.

Nice left testicle