Tea thread

Tea thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCsvtbWxZC4&list=PLIbDTFf1FSlEHYz8ug9G9_7krU9lIcGDR&index=11
pastebin.com/SWNA0rLX
aliexpress.com/nYJJfmYv
o-cha.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

'no'

shit mug

>gaymin headset
>that mug
>not drinking your tea black
yikes....

your tea looks like piss

Did you cough up in it OP? Tea shouldn't be yellow you bastard

>>

looks a bit weak.
how many sugars?

>no milk in tea
off yourself, black tea is for indochiniggers

Milk in tea is fucking gross. At least go with something higher in fat like cream if you can't stand the taste of black tea you fucking pussy

being edgy and contrarian doesnt make you more of a man you pasty cunt

>cream
how FAT are you?

>contrarian
aka uptight faggot

I don't like dairy in general I'll only put cream in if the tea is absolutely shit. fuck yourselves btw

anyone do loose tea here? is it better than tea bags? how do i do it properly?

Get a metal tea strainer, put loose tea in strainer, use strainer like tea bag, rinse and repeat

is there any real advantage to doing it this way? is flavor more intense? are there more flavors available with loose tea?

I don't really have an answer for you but I like the whole, getting the tin of tea and choosing how much tea I want

Milk in tea is fuckin sick and unnecessary on all accounts. You really need to check yourself hard and get a grip on your life dude.

Pleb

lapsang souchong master race reporting

french press works well if youre pouring right away or dont mind oversteeped tea

Post your favorite tea mugs/cups faggots.

It is better than bags by a lot, in my experience. Less convenient though. I use a small basket strainer for myself, and if I'm making for multiple people I have a medium sized teapot.

I mainly drink loose leaf chinese/japanese teas, and have bagged black tea/flavored normie shit that I dump sugar into instead of drinking soda.

ITT : retards hurling insults each other because they don't drink their tea the same way

I love this board, there is no other place like it on the Internet.

Also, I rarely drink tea, but when I do, it's pulled tea. Most often made with black tea and consensed milk. It looks like tubgirl shit but it's dang good.

cum cup

I really enjoyed listening to this series
youtube.com/watch?v=iCsvtbWxZC4&list=PLIbDTFf1FSlEHYz8ug9G9_7krU9lIcGDR&index=11

first time I recall seeing a Bayern cup on Veeky Forums. Then there's two on the same day and board.

>FC Bayern
good taste OP

What are some good things to make teasans with besides mint and ginger?

Preferably something I can grow.

>ruining your flavonols with milk

It's much better. There are only a handful of bagged teas that are better than bitter hot water. Harney & Sons, e.g., make decent bagged tea. Anyway, loose leaf is easy enough and much of it is not particularly expensive. It's much easier and generally less expensive than making good coffee, anyway.

>not drinking your tea black

Do I even need to tell you to kill yourself?

Don't start a coffee thread by posting a cappuccino. Milk tea ought to be a thing on its own.

shame we drew against hoffenheim

Pastebin from previous threads:
pastebin.com/SWNA0rLX

For Japanese teas.

I'm user from asking again if that tea set is good enough or anything I can get better for less than $100?

is boiled ginger tea?

no its an infusion

milk is fine with black tea because black tea doesn't have very complex flavors

some tea blends have a lot of subtle complex flavors which adding milk ruins

it's not about drinking tea differently, it's understanding the DIFFERENT kinds of teas there are

in my experience loose tea is higher quality in terms of having more depth/complexity of flavor. this is worthwhile for me with teas I really love and i tend to make these teas a mug at a time and drink them slowly.

if i want a cup of something like a quick chamomile tea before bed though, i tend to buy cheap teabags at the grocery store instead of ordering loose. i think if i lived somewhere that i could buy it in person, i'd probably buy loose for all of my tea. it isn't worth the additional cost for shipping with the chance of getting something i don't like.

i have a little mesh strainer for making mine. it's only inconvenient if you wait to rinse it out (the tea leaves will dry on). steep times will depend on the tea.

tea should never be drunk from a black mug. throws the whole colour/taste system out.

Feckin' burgers, I swear ta fuck.

cupán tae, is maith líom é, am ar bith, í rith an lae

Who /lemonhoney/ here?

Glaze's already chipped a bit. Unfortunate

I have a metal teapot, how much tea should I put into it per 200 ml of water?

Is it normal to brew extra strong tea in the teapot and then dilute it with hot water?

>told a desi woman how I felt about milk in tea (disgusting)
>started going off about it being racist to hate lumpy dairy shit because "muh culture"
>mfw the whole time

I swear to god desi women are the fucking worst.

This is a tea thread, user.

drinking Barry's, la?

That's pretty neat. Custom made or something?

I steam milk into a pot until it is at least 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
I use either a vanilla chai or a vanilla earl grey and pop it in there with the stovetop temp lowered
Add a few extra drops of pure vanilla extract
Add desired amount of sugar
Wait until it is a milky caramel color
Driiiiiink

Not from Veeky Forums but I thought I'd pop in. What do you guys think?

TEA IS GROSS YOU FUCKING DONKEY

No, just bought in an anime merchandise store.

It was kind of a surreal experience, going there

>pg tips
>5 minutes
>black
>2 sugar

Where can I get some nice variations on Masala Chai to make at home?

Why would you pour semen into a cup and call it tea?

You're not even drinking tea at that point. You might as well add chocolate syrup and caramel milk balls into your tea while you're at it.

Since the caffeine in coffee doesn't do anything for me anymore, this is the only thing that gets me through the day. Tastes pretty decent, too.

No idea about the gongfu set. Aliexpress has it's own paypal-like thing called ali-pay, so you can sign up your credit/debit card for that. Unless of course you plan to just buy this one time from ali, in which case just pay by credit card.

t./csg/

Ok having an actual look at the gongfu set, I'd say unless you plan to drink alone and be very careful, the drainage hall is far too small, as is the area that collects the tea. How much are you looking to spend?

Wouldnt recommend buying yixing from ali. Just buy a gaiwan, some cups and a chahai(or a regular small pitcher), tea trays are optional imo, i just use a large bowl but there some ok trays on ali, seen this one mentioned on some blogpost
aliexpress.com/nYJJfmYv
Can post some cheap gaiwans . from my wish list if you like, though searching isnt hard

>people actually posting in a heretic thread
End your lives famalams or make a proper tea thread

Op of some of the previous ones here, been kinda busy lately, also the last two or three 404d at like 40 replies, not going to push the issue if there is no one posting

Better to make a tea thread once in a while instead

I like that idea, like once a week or something

Just had some Asanoka sencha and it was really good. I have the brewing parameters pretty close to how I want, and I actually got slightly tea drunk.

>Using anything but canned milk in tea

so you people like black tea even?
I bought some Darjeleeng GFOP from Dammann Freres and it doesn't taste anything spectacular.
On the contrary, it's pretty astringent and has only a bit of earthy taste without any nuances or "overtones"

Newfag here. Had some really good matcha in the bay area. Does anyone have any sources they particularly like?

Im not big on jap tea but ocha seems to be well regarded
o-cha.com/

I love black tea
Try chinese ones, ruby nr 18 and dian hong comes to mind

Hi tea thread, haven't been there for a while. My problem is that bewing pu'ers and green wulongs multiple time at home is easy, but doing so in every day life is not the same deal.

What do you use as portable brewing setup when moving between places where hot water is available but not your favorite teas?

Never been to eh?

Started adding my own spices (ginger, cloves, cardomon etc.) to regular Lipton black tea to make my own chai tea. Every other pre-packed or cafe bought chai tea tastes weak as hell now.

bumping this guy

Link

>Not drinking Lyon's tea.

>Tea looks like old semen
>FC Bayern München

Rate my shit taste. Or recommend something like, but better.

What's a desi woman?

I have this mug for more than 6 years and it's simply the best. It can hold a lot, too. I've added my SanDisk Sansa for size comparison.

Well shit, I forgot my mug

i'm just getting into tea & still prefer the ease of bags right now, picked this up for cheap today, how did I do?

any bagged tea recommendations?

>not lipton
It's shit.

but i actually kind of enjoy this

Is it just me or is tea like a 'light' coffee? It's like I get flavor, but if I wanted more I'd have a coffee.

how much milk do you generally add to your tea & what kinds are best? almond?

I've been drinking a few cups of pg tips a week here in California.

I love some gyokuro or bulongchan (the woody snail titty smell tea).

But if the tea is in full pieces including tippy tops then it's almost always bomb.

Those damn spirits will make your tea cold.

you know milk was pared with tea historically because retards would overbrew, release too many tannins, making it bitter and astringent

there is no reason for milk/cream if your tea isn't bitter and your tea won't be bitter if you don't fuck everything up like the colossal plebeian you are

you are a faggot OP
a faggot

what the fuck happened to the tea generals?

Does milk go along with matcha?

Are you seriously saying you drink that protestant piss?

Bumping too. Sometimes I go with a tea bag for half a liter, if the tea is a black medium/strong one.
When I do it in a litle, I got with a couple of bags. A nice combination I got is a bag of white tea + one with some peperoncino and other spices.
The creamy flavour of the white tea is not overcome by the stingy sensation of the chilli.

What are some acceptable bagged teas I could find try to find in Italy? I was gifted Twinings, but it's kind of shitty.

I really like sencha's flavour. It really leaves the mouth covered with smoothness. Anything similar?

>Lipton
You should try spicing rain water, while you're at it

>The creamy flavour of the white tea
Since when does the white tea have creamy flavour?

Rice milk for me, although plain tea is the way to go.

There are different kinds of tea: if you're looking for more caffeine, go with herva mate; if you want more flavour, try a fermented tea like Puh Er or a red tea.

How would you describe it? I've always had incredible difficulty at describing flavours. To me, it's like hot snow.

black tea with mystery

>two cups irish breakfast loose leaf in morning
>whatever green rest of day

>buy mug for a dollar at goodwill
>it holds my tea without leaking

Pretty good.

More in common with melted ice cream than tea. Kill yourself.

>and I actually got slightly tea drunk

>he only drinks shit tea

I don't even drink tea at all lmao

I just think it's pretty funny that you used the term 'tea drunk' earnestly.

Late getting back to you, but

>Lyon's