SHORTING BITCOIRN

Where should I close this long? $8200 or we go lower?

Attached: Screenshot at Mar 10 21-53-21.png (1932x220, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

datamish.com/dashboard/db/btcusd?refresh=10s&orgId=1
bitmex.com/register/CunK1W
testnet.bitmex.com/
investopedia.com/video/play/futures-contract-explained/
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bitmex/
bitmex.com/app/leaderboard
blockchain.info/address/1M231sCjzsFE77tGxsB41LswVuM8W9B3BK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wanna say 7.9 so bad but I could totally lose everything and I have better things to do than draw lines all day

TA is a meme, just follow the money and do not fight with trend. IMO bitcorn will be $30k later this year but we can go as low as sub 6k

Why not close a portion at 8700, then 8600 and then re-assess. Nice short.

I am playing on 4h. Scalping is not working for me I loosing too much money

small resistance at 8400, bigger resistance at 8000,

my targets are 7500 and 6800,
if we break 300 day, could break floor created by 5800 low, and if 5800 breaks could see 4k at worst as new bottom

why worst?
You can make biggest money when there is a blood on market. Last year in january bitcorn was for not even $1000 and there is no reason it will not back to those levels

it might, but it would take longer, I went through a while back and looked at some of the really bloody possibilities,
4k looks like the last big support, and there are only some iffy supports underneath but there are a lot of iffy supports so it's likely to take much longer to break all of them, also, panic dips have bounces, so we have to wait for the bounces as well, it will take a while

i think the "return to mean" meme line from the bubble chart is at 2k, so despair would be maybe 1.5k maybe even 1k if you ask me, which would wipe out all gains from this year, even from the early adopters, but that would take a long time

keep in mind that cost of minning one full bitcoin is like $3800 now so it will not go much lower

does segwit effect the mining demand/reward?
also, I'm sure the mining won't just collectively stop on a dime, there are still going to be people messing with it, as well as transacting off-chain so you can exchange without needing to mine,
and cost to mine will decrease as miners give up, so..

the cost will be lower soon though won't it?

when LN will be live and transaction fees will be lower difficulty will rise IMO.
All minning business is too huge now to just give up. There will be more and more dedicated solutions for minning only so I dont think that it will change anything

if you do not know, do not trust anyones advice.

dont go lower than that you are asking for it.

yeah I have my plan, stop loses lower and lower just in case and I have also price targets. Volume is really low now so I think it will dump harder tommorow and I will go long on monday maybe. Lets wait 4h for chinks to get up

go long on monday?
don't you mean go long when we hit a bottom confirmed by large spikes in buy volume?

I'm not going long unless we see a break of 5800

I will see. If I will close my short at 5800 I will earn like 56btc but shorting fees could eat me a bit

Attached: shorrrrttt.png (1854x176, 381K)

true, forgot about the high fees for the high margin levels

if you're goning to close based on the last floor, don't close at the bottom, close a bit above.

my 5x short targets are 1/3rd at 7500, the rest at 6800, and if I don't see a reversal I'll gt back in with a close of 6000 for 1/3rd and the rest at 4200 or so

of course if I see a reversal I'll start longing

do you use trailling stops or you are for long tun? what tools you use to watch futures?

I use mostly datamish.com/dashboard/db/btcusd?refresh=10s&orgId=1

and bfxdata.com

I think that I will add more shorts around 9000-9100

Attached: down.png (1564x738, 93K)

I don't trade bitmex,
If I use leverage its on kraken, and I use their charts,
only use limit orders, but my manual stop losses are subject to errors of human judgement in the moment.

I'd like to be in for the long run, but my original goal was to make a certain amount of money by the start of may,
so if I wind up very ahead of my targets i'll move some into an IRA and after paying bills etc, I'd like to leave it in. I just hope that we either see a long term reversal or actually hit bottom by then, I'd rather not leave my money in if we are still in the middle of the bubble bursting and on the way to 2k or lower.

I'll try to sell the panic drops and buy the bounces, just following the chart

"TA is a meme"

you just lost all credibility with that statement alone.

why? Its just self-fulfilling prophecy with hundread of indicators so soething always will fit. Crypto is nothing else like speculation toy for smart guys and manipulate as fuck. You need now like $200mln only to do with price whatever you want. Everyone is playing like TA so its pretty easy for some whale to play agains them and tooke their money

update
Not bad for 5h of work

Attached: shor.png (1870x226, 474K)

shit man, nice,
sometimes I wish I had the balls to sign up for bitmex and use crazy margin on good trades

bitmex.com/register/CunK1W give it a try man. You can trade as low as 0.0001btc so with x75-100 lvg you have like 50% chance for win. Always go short on top of green bar at 2min and close right after for quick 10% or just follow the trend on lower lvg.

testnet.bitmex.com/ try here, its same engine with real market data but for fake money. Great fun

okay, I just realzied youre the OP. You clearly do know what yre doing with that amount of profit.

like I said, wish I had the balls,
knowing myself, it's not going to happen.
also I don't like having money in too many different places
might play around on the testnet though

Seems like volumes dropping

everyone is waiting for that daily candle to close in about 1.5 hours
it's going to get sketchy

and chinks will be wake up in like 3 hours so they should drop even more

tfw you wake up and your stop loss was only just touched before the run down

reeee

Look user when you close, set a limit buy order for your amount of contracts below the current price and let it get filled. You won't pay anything in fees, you will actually get PAID for making a limit order on 850k contracts, that will be around $212 worth of BTC. If you closed your position as you were saying, it would COST you $636 worth of BTC. If you feel like ripping me for saving you some money, I'd appreciate it but if not good job on the trade, you have balls of steel.
3BMEXyS4SZ5SUXzbNK1tDR4v59u9xzLAox
Good luck with your future trades and don't get greedy user.

We're going up a little now, just trying to pinpoint a good time to open a x25 short here

yeah I know that. Short fee I mean realised PNL and funding every 8 hours. With x50lvg I have to pay so far 0.2btc and I have this position open for like 6hrs. Sure I will send you some beer

Thank you user this is the happiest day of my life

Attached: IMG_6905.jpg (400x388, 45K)

If you actually follow through I'll shill your link from now on

bitmex noob here
is it too late to lower my leverage? what would happen if i did, would i lose the 0.03 btc?

Attached: Screenshot (85).png (1550x117, 46K)

I've send you 0.01btc for now. have fun and go short on 9050 around

its not too late but you have to provide more margin to cover that position.

and do not fucking long downtrend, jeez user

Anyone else here shorting on bitfinex and not on bitmex? I always fuck up on bitmex and the server downtimes during heavy volatility are annoying.

< I have about one millon dollars of xbt to short
< faggots on Veeky Forums give me advice.

this faggot dont need our advice, we need his.
tell us how low will it go ?

it's clearly 50x leverage fuckwit, he doesnt actually have $1m

I've shortet like 2,2btc and adding one more right now but if this will go to sub 6k I will make 60btc from this trade. I have some major supports at 8700, 8200, 7500 and 6800

I do not have now any 100% target, I just moving down my stop loss

I guess will it show up when MEX processes the daily withdrawals? Thank you so much user, I would've been happy with like 5 dollars lel

Moving down your stop loss is a good idea. Try to keep it above the bounces though. Hopefully you're using futures so you're not paying the 8 hour fees

Deposits works normal, depends on network traffic. You can only withdraw from bitmex once a day at 14:00 utc

I have good day. You have $90 from me. Drink some beer for my health

if we go that low wouldnt be suprised if we had some flash dumps

Thanks user. I knew my good karma from giving away alts in December would come back and help me again someday. Hopefully I can make back my losses with this.

I have some shorts at June as well but this one are on perpetual so fees are not so small but meh

lmao bro look at your realised pnl

who are you fooling you fucking retard? looool

>Hopefully you're using futures so you're not paying the 8 hour fees
the what?

Attached: 1513712791993.png (247x247, 36K)

Karma always back!

Shorts pay longs (or the other way around) to keep their positions open.

Do you even know how bitmex works?

I've added some more shorts at 8820. Now I can watch the world burn

Attached: sor2.png (1856x206, 433K)

6btc @ 50x, although its a pretty good position, this is newbie luck. Don't do that shit again. I'd close now and take the profit, sell power is declining and the this crash doesn't have much fuel left.

shit man, you're going big
what kind of account size do you have?

I play for like 1,5 year on bitmex. Gonna hold it for a while

you mean total portfolio?

Dont listen to this idiot ive been shorting 25x since 10.5k.

We're in the middle of a mini bubble pop the worst is yet to come.

I hope you lose all your bitcorns.

2, apparently.

how much fees PNL did you have to pay so far?

what is futures though

Where do you guys go to short BTC?

bitmex and bitfinex

investopedia.com/video/play/futures-contract-explained/

Is it just US that can do it?

Yeah I know how it works, you stupid faggot
It's an exchange based on an indian ocean island exchange that offers 100x lverage... aka a bucketshop
They sell your position info to whales and bots and do so legally since its unregulated

Do you know how bitmex works?

you need only email. No verification at all and you trade only bitcoin there. No other crypto or fiat

feel free to use my link for 10% discount in fees but first try testnet.bitmex.com to play with fake money and know how to use it cause it bit confusing

You realise all these noobs signing up thinking they're Gekko get liquidated within a month right?

OP and everyone shilling this bucketshop of an exchange end up losing everything. 100%.

Do your research retards.

yeah fake scam with 3bil daily volume coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bitmex/

kys

1.5 years is nothing you fucking amateur

And? Lmao Mt. Gox has #1
You're a fucking brainlet noob, you have no clue

You'll lose in all within a month if not sooner and I hope you remember me telling you that you're a fucking spastic when this happens

Kill yourself brainlet, you will when you get liquidated anyway

you know that bitcoin and all crypto are zero-sum game and if someone will win, someone have to lose right?

bitmex.com/app/leaderboard

And if you're American, LMAO, good luck when something goes wrong. Americans aren't allowed to trade on Bitmex

can i really get away with using a vpn if i live in the states ?

>bought btc at 19k

wtf ask your mum for $50 and go to hookers cause you need to chill. If I want I will withdraw all my money and bur it in my fireplace but for know I will stay with my strategy and keep making $70k monthly

What is your point you fucking loser? YOU will lose. Why are you posting the leaderboard? You do realise that most of them are Twitter whales and bots, right?

Ignore my advice, don't worry, I don't care, I'm just trying to stop newbs from being fucked... but I actually want you to get fucked so continue

t. Newb
Go bet your 0.002 BTC on 100x you fucking retard

Bitmex is a legit bucketshop, but wait and see

sure they dont give a fuck where you trade from

>Wahha chill
Nah, you're shitting up the board with ref spam and are a newfag who thinks hes a fucking pro because he got lucky
Lol enjoy your liq email you brainlet noob

Lol what do you think is gonna happen when one day the exchange goes down and they request KYC from people who lost/hacked, etc?

Anyone in USA is trading illegally and will never see so much as a cent

But you go ahead bro, its not like they're based on an indian ocean island chain or anything...

You people are bad at trading.

You don't even know were the next support is and you are shorting.

And there is a bullish candle that just popped up.

Attached: 1520587363759.jpg (317x284, 24K)

you act like you are pissed off that someone can make money and you are not. Everyone have own brain and risk own money and Since I've made this theard and told you to short bitcoin drops like $300 so you could make already +120%

Attached: weee.png (1832x110, 243K)

2011 buyers are dumping right now, kek
blockchain.info/address/1M231sCjzsFE77tGxsB41LswVuM8W9B3BK

Not saying its a smart idea to use 100x leverage every time you fucking brainlet.

Seems that every person here with atleast half a brain knows bitcoin is going to go sub 6k so why not use some leverage to make some money from it.

Honestly stay poor and kys you salty fuck.

>bullish candle
>immediately falls
wew lad

Attached: 1519659497616.jpg (400x400, 80K)

We are watching for different charts I think

datamish.com/dashboard/db/btcusd?refresh=10s&orgId=1

its going sub 8k in next days

I make more money than you'll ever see in your life. You're just stupid and deceiving people.
Like I said, do whatever. Enjoy

See above. You're a 16 year old gambling 0.002 bitcoin. Lol good luck mate

lose you money faggots, You don't have a resistance and don't know how to read candles.

This is why you people are poor.

Who here HODLing on his short?
hahahaha

Hey OP.
Is it good time to x25 long?

I am

we will hit 8500 for sure now so go short on some green candle and make sure that you put SL

Attached: soooooo.png (1764x146, 313K)

You should've shorted when you were above 9k newfag. You're just asking to be burned at this point.

Attached: 20180311_081103.png (540x419, 33K)

x25 is pretty safe cause your liquidation price will be like +600points so no way bitcoin will hit it soon

You increased your position? I hope you have a lot more in crypto but only a little bit on the exchange, right?
Otherwise you have super balls.

I checked your trade
you need to have balls of steel to make this short in a turbulence zone
50x especially
this trade will go your way because squeeze is not over yet but it's way to risky
anyone could've pumped and all your btc would be gone
it was a medium signal at best at your entry point and I usually have 4 signals before I make a trade and believe me when I say you got lucky

Its never too late to short bitcorn. We will fall like 2k more so cover your margin, entry on pullback and short some green candle and you will be fine. I just want you to make money anons

will reduce my position at 8400

REDUCE YOUR POSITION YOU IDIOT

and I am putting money where my mouth is

Attached: so4.png (1624x128, 256K)

I have most of my money in stocks but I have a couple Grand in BTC. Actually, curious to see how low this shit goes. I could see it going down to 6k, but it will bounce back stronger than before. Buy the dip when it's time.

Im not touching it until 6400