Crust

crust

nice and thin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Il3wdMB77hc
nationstates.net/nation=hello_my_name_is_ninooooo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's fucking raw!

Best part of that episode was when Ramsay was introducing the updated décor and he shouts, "WE HAVE PICTURES OF ITALY!" It jump cuts right after because the owner was probably pissed. I don't think many people caught it, but in the beginning, Gordon asks him where abouts in Italy are you from and the guy asks back "who said I'm from Italy?" He told Ramsay he was Greek from the start and then Ramsay throws up fuckhuge pictures of Italy all over the new restaurant. Greeks get cucked yet again. Topkek.
>T. Fag who just watched this episode last night on YT.

Kitchen Nightmares is so fucking comfy.
My favorite part is when they can't believe their cooking is shite and get upset.

Or those cunts from the bakery in Arizona who made Ramsay walk out because they refused to change.
I remember they were buying a lot of their goods from the grocery store and then selling them as "fresh baked."

Amy's? Yeah fuck that gold digging cunt and her sugar daddy.

>her sugar daddy
proper fucking cunt that one mary.

>Kitchen Nightmares is so fucking comfy.
this dude knows whats up

>American kitchen nightmares

thread, nice and reported

Just caught up on the specials he did with the British people opening restaurants on the continent. Absolutely hilarious

Shitposting on /tv/ isn't enough.
That faggot has to do it here too.

looks like a good pizza, ramsay a bitch

>half cooked, swimming in grease, billed as "thin crust"
>looks like a good pizza
Not mad, just disappointed.

It's marketed as thin crust. And the inside was raw.

>muh thin crust!

'he 'go 'za 'ked 'lish

>some faggot comes into your mommas kitchen and tells her casserole is shit because is not the french recipe passed down by a secret illuminaty masonic group.
I hope this ramsay meme dies soon.

Wasn't this the episode where Ramsay did a comparison with this pizza, some other pizzeria, and frozen pizza and they got 3rd place?

yea, and he got no customers because they're all in the Illuminati too

What are you trying to say? That a pizza sold as being thin crust and coming out with a crust thicker and more doughy than Lexxxi Luxe is acceptable?

yes

Link episode pls

Looks pretty good value tbqh.

So long as ranch is not an extra payment, that crust would be perfect

I got you bb ;^)
youtu.be/Il3wdMB77hc

Anyone know which episode it was where Gordon went to a Louisiana/cajun-style restaurant in London that was so good, he cleaned his entire plate of the foot they gave him?
I just remember that little bit. Always wondered how the rest of the episode went.

and it was fairly judged by ramsay and the people ramsay choose to judge it.

>place looks like a junkie hell hole
>paint it and make it look better
>customers start coming
woah

that old fart probably has been making pizza way before thin crust or airplanes were a thing and he hasn't changed his recipe, I bet when some fag asks for a vegetarian thin crust pizza and a diet pepsi he just sends his regular meatball pizza and a beer.
this world needs more people like that guy and less le angry chef ramsay wannabes.

>probably
>I bet
Speculating just because it suits your personal narrative isn't a reasonable counterpoint.

Season 2 episode 3 of Kitchen Nightmares UK. Momma Cherri's Soul Food Shack.

It flourished after that episode and did so well that she opened a second location, but in doing so she spread herself too thin and it sank both locations.

I believe she's got her money in some business venture that's doing pretty well at the moment though, but I've got no idea precisely what.

>ramsay say it so I believe it

I see that quote thrown around a lot, and "donkey", but I've seen almost every Kitchen Nightmares and haven't heard him say those things exactly.

>user defends garbage pizza cook by making shit up so ramsay is wrong
yeah you're not really coming out on top here

They originated in Hell's Kitchen.

I heard she got a couple of Subway franchises in South London and made her money from the rents on the rent on the flats above?

When you're featured on Kitchen Nightmares, your restaurant is doing poorly. When people don't like your food, they're 99% of the time too polite to say it, they just don't come back.

>people defend ramsay becauase he's on tv and screams a lot but no one ever has tasted his food and you can't be sure if he's as good as he says.
inb4 everybody has tasted his food and start sharing their experiences and measuring cocks.

I agree with you. Did you mean to reply to someone else?

>user defends an undercooked thick crust pizza that was advertised as something completely different because ????
Did Ramsay make you cry once or something?

I'm sick of 24/7 ramsay dick sucking threads on this board and ALWAYS this fucking same OP, I can't believe you guys just blindly believe all the shit that guy say.

>blindly
That pizza speaks for itself. Have you seen it? Are YOU blind?

To come off saying "believing all the shit that guy says" means you agree with the staff and owners that are blatantly wrong.
Does it really piss you off THAT much when somebody is knowledgeable and helpful? Do you want it to be YOU up there saying you need cleaning standards and common sense, you making all the dollarydoos?

He told user to GET OUT

>not muh pizzahut

It practically was muh pizzahut. That's the problem, guy.

pizza crust is supposed to be thin you retarded flyover

>knowledgeable and helpful
>ridiculizing people on tv for ratings and advertisement
bourdain is knowledgeable and helpful, ramsay is a meme

also is supposed to be perfectly round, not burned on the edges and come into a square box with a free coke

Sad to hear they didn't last, but it seems that their entire issue was that they were great cooks, just bad at business before Gordon and stayed bad at business after Gordon.

ur a saint

Let me guess...former Hell's Kitchen contestant? Probably one of the ones he ripped the jacket off because they were such a pile of shit.

>not hot
>not nice
>green card trophy wife??

Anyone know the episode where Gordon goes to a restaurant orders his food and then leaves midway because it was taking so long and comes back after having ate at another place next door?

Midway through his meal I should have been clearer.

Please. Does anyone know? This has been bugging me for literally years now.

I haven't seen that one, but I tried looking online since I saw you post because that sounds hilarious. Amy's Baking Company has fucked up googling this show forever.

Part of the reason I asked is because sometimes I have imagined an episode of a show and it was never real and I want to say it was early on in the series. Like season 1-3 possibly. Bums me out because the episodes I have imagined are pretty funny or good. I have done it with Simpsons episodes but that was because I read the comics as a kid and for whatever reason I would think the comics were actual episodes of the show. Wound up in a fist fight once about it too.

its too staged to be comfy
if it somehow isn't staged they did a really good job at making it seem staged

nationstates.net/nation=hello_my_name_is_ninooooo

STOP OPPRESSING ME!!!!

I'll look for it, I've seen that one, it's definitely a US one

I think the episode you're looking for is "Mill Street bistro". Gordon leaves half-way into the meal to get some food down the street. The owner was really pissed.

>its too staged to be comfy
This is American TV in a nutshell. So egregiously superficial.

PAN NOCE AND HOTE

Nope.

>watching the American version

THATS A SPICY MEATBALL

>we have to get sheeple to take us serious
>I think some people are finding me pretentious

>We need more people who blatantly ignore what people ask for

It wasn't mill street bistro. Gordon literally left in the middle of his taste testing and went next door to get some food because it was taking such a long time. It might have been a revisit episode?