Down to initial investment

>Down to initial investment

Attached: 1502957124104.jpg (1305x1265, 495K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/cJcnTu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know that feel. I recovered bigly and you can too.

CRYPTO IS EASY THEY SAID

Attached: IMG_9075.gif (395x235, 3.81M)

it's going down a lot more if you're just holding.
All the new money (supposedly from robinhood, circle and the coinbase ETF) isn't coming for another 6 months.

I’m down 60%.

Eversince buying at 18k in January, I have have never experience being up.

Get me out of this ride.

I'm down 10% from my intial iv. I was down 20% last night but rage traded and recovered to my current amount. I've been at double my iv before.

It all returns to nothing.

Attached: 1468539871084.jpg (680x600, 346K)

I am NOT going to become a WAGIE!!

Attached: 1516356809676.jpg (759x551, 61K)

>Eversince buying at 18k in January
How can one be so fucking retarded?

just start shorting:
bitmex.com/register/cJcnTu
>10% off fees for 6 months, make sure to sign up with a vpn i you're a burger

Only newfags know this feel.

Congrats you played yourself

FUCK YOU IM DOWN 28%

down 20%, feels unreal to just bleed nonstop with no sign of reversal even with so much good news

Attached: XRP Will Save You.jpg (1437x908, 274K)

Same user. Only 5k investment though. Just remember this will train us to have the iron most hands. Better times will come soon friend

Lost 75% of my initial investment of a couple hundred USD, but I got in just in time for January. Don't feel too bad about it honestly

>down 70% from ATH

Attached: FCC2D857-285E-45EF-98DD-C4E3D5A9AA81.jpg (629x505, 40K)

>Fell to my initial investment
>Went to bitmex and lost all my money shorting at 8700 2 days ago

Well shit

Attached: 1517850558426.jpg (238x250, 33K)

I've literally always been below my II ant it fucking sucks. I'd like to buy the lows and sell the highs but I fucking can't because no matter when I sell i'll always lose money.

Get burned newfag normie

sold everything 2 days ago and broke even with initial.

guys...

its going down.
get out while you can.

Attached: A180A3E2-F39D-480F-8CFC-D43915D607EA.jpg (640x398, 44K)

If anyone of you morons bought above 10k you deserve what you get, this shit doesn't, happen, ever. Shit doesn't just fly up in value from 1000 to 20000 in a year, it doesnt. After it hit 10k you should've waited for the large correction that was imminent.

I hope to god none of you fucks are giving investment advice

Lost 30% thus far and am willing to lose 95%. I don't even give a fuck, I will buy down all the way to $1 if I have to. You don't get rich buying in once its already established.

based

yeah buddy

Wtf is wrong with you?

Get out, we dun goof'd

Attached: j574kc3nuok01.jpg (320x320, 9K)

this is how u fucking make it.

Attached: 1505389833919.jpg (769x428, 40K)

This is a bad idea. It's like a guide to losing all your money.
As a general rule you increase risk when you're winning, reduce risk when you're losing. But you're doing the polar opposite of that: You're increasing risk as you continually lose.

Down to ~$600 from $1,500 total (money thrown in here and there), and I started in October. My ATH was around $1,800. I know most people here will just call me a retard but at least I've learned a lot.

>reduce risk when you're losing
--> you keep losing

>increase risk when you're losing
--> there's a chance you'll recover and start winning

It's not over until you've lost everything, and if that happens you can move on or kill yourself. Playing it safe while you're losing is just wasting time.

>CRYPTO WAS EASY THEY SAID

You'll lose less. This is why, by the way.
When you increase risk, and lose more, you're amplifying your losses. Your line of thinking is that of a gambler.
You know what hedge funds do? They increase risk when winning and reduce when losing. Playing it safe when losing is how you preserve your capital and post less pink wojaks.

Attached: 1520720159265.jpg (1496x970, 123K)

Just keep buying the way down if crypto is what we think it is and takes off you'll be set if not you're fucked anyway because acouple thousand ain't shit

I still have plenty left to put in. You think this is a gamble but I am positive cryptos current market cap is only .1% of what it will be in the future. Buying at 9k or 8k or 7k makes very little difference to me. So long as we don't go to 1k, I am perfectly happy to buy down.

This. Was up 100% in Jan now down 25% on initial. Will be DCA down and waiting for the next bull run. Crypto isn't dead. Money in the bank ain't doing shit may as well go for a moonshot

literally everyone is talking about bazingacoin

initial investment was 70k, ATH 205k, down to 95k now.

It's over. But, I may as well just hold, on the off chance it goes up again. The bubble has POPPED. Anyone who bought after mid-2017 is a LATE ADOPTER.

I cashed out 7x my initial investment in December.

I took everything out except my initial investment and am already 1.5x even with all the fucking blood thats been shed since Jan.

Feels pretty fucking good.

I'm in tether right now btw. See you fags at 4.5-5k

Nice subtle FUD my friend, i still need a few more months to accumulate

Attached: image.jpg (535x567, 252K)