Would you like to join my club. here we plan the destruction of btc. so alts can thrive again

would you like to join my club. here we plan the destruction of btc. so alts can thrive again.

Attached: ANTIBTC.jpg (296x326, 47K)

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE6Rft6bbYH81F1aVA

Your a fucking retard with no sense of economics what so ever.

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 11K)

>i am very smart club

more like "anti social bitcoin club" amirite?

We already have it, it's called Veeky Forums.

We don't have to plan shit. Core cucks are doing a good job running it into the ground themselves now that it's overtaken by goys

Now that you mention it it would really be good for alts if bitcoin went away.

yeah i know bitcoin is doomed to got to zero. but i can wait 1-2 years for this to happen.

if bitcoin was "destroyed" the bubble WILL pop. All your shitty altcoins will be worthless

that right. we have a couple of promising alts that can be used by big corporations and banks. these alts create value because it can replace jobs/or make them more efficient. now the whole market is influenced by some hippie ''muh decentralized money, fuck the banks'' coin

It won't go to 0 because that's just retarded but all the new exchanges adding fiat pairings in the future to keep up with competition will leave btc in it's own mess of manipulation.

this can't happen soon enough

It already popped and we're past the bull trap phase of the drop. Now it's just going lower.

Attached: pop.png (2065x1177, 53K)

>Being this dumb

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 77K)

Take a look at the volume. Small green, big red. It's fucking dead Jim.

Attached: pfff.gif (480x360, 2.75M)

No one here knows about ASSC

Attached: FuturamaPopularSlutClub-425x239.png (425x239, 112K)

DigiByte wins

XinFin is a hybrid private/public blockchain solution for international trade and finance aimed at bridging the $27 trillion infrastructure deficit globally.

Attached: DXle85SU0AITDZG.jpg-large.jpg (1500x1500, 78K)

everytime I make fun of some coin it fucking moons
everytime I buy a coin it crashes

i decided i will just do nothing for the next 2 months

Attached: CdH2eSHUMAAQBdE.jpg (500x486, 37K)

Oh look, another thread full of salty newcoiners that fomoed into worthless shit coins during January and blame their losses on bitcoin instead of manning the fuck up and admitting you're a shit trader

>see someone wearing an assc hoodie
>think nothing of it, this is some actual club they were in once
>see this today and look it up
>hoodie is 200 fucking dollars
Lmao, who buys this shit?