What's the best thing I can do with chicken breast?

What's the best thing I can do with chicken breast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEX_rCVTPKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brine them.

Sky's the limit from there.

Cut into strips, fry in butter, garlic and rosemary and pour on a pint of full cream.

Don't brine them. That just let's the surface bacteria penetrate into the meat

Don't listen to this idiot.
I would brine them if you're going to fry or bbq them.

put two side by side in a tall glass and fuck 'em like a flesh light.

>calling me an idiot for helping OP stay healthy
Find a new hobby, shitposter

Rub well with salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary olive oil. Sear them in a hot pan with a bit of olive oil for 2 minutes on each side. Finish it in a 400 degree farenheight oven. 8-10 minutes. Make sure you let it rest for about the same time you cooked it before cutting in. Make sure the pan you use is oven safe up to the degree of heat you'll be using.

butterfly, pour lemon juice all over them, grill/broil and stick in a sandwich with some salad

Skewers, cut chkiken in to pices then skewer them then put them in pan with salt and peppear, finnish in oven ( with some sauce?) serv with whatever.

This is good

Anyone got any spice combos for chiken except Thyme/rosmarin and curry, that I could try?

I read today on /b that puting 2 of them in a sock, microwave them a bit and add a lot of lube will make a passable vaggoo....
Boneless skinless chicken breast are the worst meat you can buy ... why not buy a whole chicken ?

hit them with the hammer, pat dry, coat in spices, and sear on high heat. they're delicious.

yaas, milanesa.

Marsala master race.

Flatten out roll in provolone, feta, bacon, and spinach

Hold it together with toothpicks and season how ever you like to season your chicken, I prefer salt, pepper, garlic powder and some coriander

bake that shit

in a sauce pan combine cream cheese, alfredo sauce, and diced green onions pour over chicken

i usually have a side of killed lettuce with it since I'm already using bacon and green onion

Can I get salmonella from this?

Cook them with butter, put them aside, in the same pan cook mushrooms (cut them as you please, or don't), add cream
super simple and really good with rice (obviously add salt&pepper)

Cayenne, mustard, seame, 5 spice blend, garlic and salt

I like to top them with an inverted Australian rubbish bin.

Take a mallet and put cling film over the head.

Cut your breast in half horizontaly.

Then take the mallet and gently flatten your breast-halves.

Flour them from all sides, afterwards put them through an eggwash, then bread them with crumbs you seasoned after your personal preference.

Finish your schnitzels in a medium-hot pan with some butter or lard.

turn them into tendies

add squats and oats.

Hell yeah. The risk of a disease is the gamble that makes it comparable to real sex.

I know I've thrown my dick on the craps table many a night.

Salt and pepper, and then microwave them on a paper plate.

throw them out and buy thighs. same exact thing but they're not chewy rubbery garbage like breasts

Cut into strips and marinade in ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, salt, garam masala, neutral nut-oil.

Broil in the oven while you make a butter chicken curry on the stovetop.

Sautee onions until soft and somewhat browned in ghee, add some mustard seeds and cumin seeds. Add crushed garlic, garam masala, cayenne (kashmiri is ideal), salt and sautee until it begins to stick to the bottom of the pot.

Check the chicken to make sure it's not burning, and flip over so it broils the other side.

Add a can of diced tomatoes with the liquid to the pan to deglaze. Simmer for 10 min until it's thoroughly softened.

Blend and return to the pan after passing through a sieve. Add whole cream, a bit of yogurt and sugar to taste (some people like the gravy to be very sweet).

Add in the broiled chicken and bring back to a low simmer.

Serve your butter chicken.

Does that matter though if I cook them to correct temp

"The test results came back. You've got a salmonella infection inside your urethra and bladder. I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do to help you."

"There's nothing anyone can do to help someone like you"

Boil them, mash them, stickem in a stew.

>Brine it
>Pat dry
>S&P that bitch
>coat with "sauce" of choice
>preheat oven to 400
>lightly coat baking pan with fat of choice
>place chicken in pan, place pan in oven
>wait ten minutes turn chicken & baste with more "sauce"
>do this two more times
>after 40 minutes take out chicken, let stand for 5

GET IT IN CHIK-FIL-A FORM

In loving memory of my boy Francis, I'm going to say Karaage.
youtube.com/watch?v=CEX_rCVTPKE

i like to mix:

honey
chili garlic sauce
a little lemon juice
a little bit of brown sugar and soy sauce

marinate and bake chicken. tastes quite good in an asian stir fry

throw in trash and go buy thighs

Overcook them

>Make Sure to Follow My Blog, "Mommy+3: Quick and Delicious Cooking For The Busy Mom with Sharlene" for more delicious and easy recipes

>Tomorrow's Recipe: My Take On The State Dish Of Ohio! Hamburger Helper Pepper Chicken Casserole Surprise With A Twist ;) (Of Garlic)

Make a hole in it, put a condom on your dick, and use it as a fleshlight.

this

sage and tarragon

Boil it in milk. I do it with my steaks.

Slice thinly, make chinese stirfry.