Its all over anons

this market is never gonna recover. if we go down a bit more I lost all of my gains from 2017. Im also a 5 inch dicklet. life is suffering and it will never get better for us plebs. some people are just born to lose and we are among them. never get your hopes up ever again, it will only lead to disappointment.

Attached: Grandpas+got+cancer+im+depressed+and+now+tb+is+gonna+_f66403d35f45ed56ca6309a68b84fb17[1].jpg (325x325, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1TdHm5MmNQ9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do women make fun of your dick size?

some of the more whorish ones did, yeah

I like this bear market for the following reason: It follows the same pattern that 2013 did. Which means it's mappable, which means 1 million a bitcoin in 2022, which means we get to be rich AND McAfee still has to eat his own dick.

like how? just gossip behind your back or make fun of you as you're fucking them?

Got a 6 inch one here, find shorter girls....they say it's big. *shrugs

6" here, i once had a passive aggressive whorish type call it "cute" which honestly fucked with my head more than outright making fun of it would.

it'd be 7" if it wasn't so fucking curved, but on the plus side it's at the perfect angle to obliterate the g-spot in certain positions

vocaroo.com/i/s1TdHm5MmNQ9

>vocaroo.com/i/s1TdHm5MmNQ9

lol did you just record that?
lost it at the chorus

mine is 8.5 inches. i think most dudes claiming to have 9''+ dicks are larping. every chick i've fucked has told me i have a huge dick. i can't really fuck smaller women doggiestyle and regular sized condoms get like 2/3rds of the way down. for the most part it's pretty badass desu

5.2 inch dick here, still stabbed my last gf in the womb if I went more than halfway in

i am being completely honest with you here, m8

if you can dominate a girl sexually in the bedroom with throwing her around, grabbing her, spanking her, dominance talk... your dick size does not matter in the slightest.

Yeah but she wasn't fertile yet was she

this is very true

this literally nothing is more empowering

add my portfolio into the mix and I'm basically god's gift

life's good

Yeah i did lol...and yeah I know lmao. I'm a bit drunk right now so i just started strumming randomly

what's sad is that if i lifted more and ate a little better i'd be a giga-chad. i have a really handsome face and am a cocky charming fucker around women so i'm lazy about staying as fit as i should be. when i was 18 and playing basketball 24/7 i was model-tier but too autistic to take full advantage of it.

Nice song dude

legit made me lol user

Attached: 1440654767714.jpg (798x770, 195K)

Literally no one gives a shit

You're talking to yourself you autistic piece of fuck