POST THE BEST PIZZA TOPPING

POST THE BEST PIZZA TOPPING
CHEESE DOESN'T COUNT

Pepperoni, obviously.

SLIGHT black olives

sausage

For Chicago tomato pie, tomatoes. For real pizza, pepperoni.

Cheese.

You posted it.

cake

No wait, I changed my mind. It's cock

Funny post

Spicy minced pork

For me, it's the McChicken.

ENOUGH

t. Burger King shill
You know the McChicken is the answer to every culinary problem.

bacon n sriracha xD

The patrician answer is bananas, pineapple, and curry.

I like meatballs.

Pepperoni, black olives, and mushrooms.

If I'm in the mood I sub out pepperoni for anchovies. Enjoy them but goddamn they are salty.

>CHEESE DOESN'T COUNT
blocked, deleted, hidden and reported

Why would you put fish on a pizza?

Taco beef

Cheese isn't a topping you dipshit. So it is obvious it doesn't count.

Also loads of amerifags and their shitty pepperoni ITT.
When you ask for pepperoni pizza in Italy, they will bring you pizza with peppers and they ask you to leave their restaurant.

what kind of pizza are you supposed to ask for then? I usually go for different and new things and im not a picky eater, but i have nothing against good ol pepperoni. Also, bringing you a different pizza and asking you to leave their restaurant aint no less autist than asking for generic pizza topping meme. I can understand how picking some shitty joint similar to pizza hut over a local restaurant is a dumb thing, but what's so difficult about informing the customer that they don't serve pepperoni and suggest a better alternative?

not even an amerifat, but what you're saying sounds like some anthony bourdain tier pretentious bullshit

>thinking italy is even relevant when pizza and america is being discussed

Face it: you're basically a footnote.

If the size of the country is all that matters, Russia has you beat every time.

The map is just a was of driving the point home. The places that Italy covers in that map are pretty much hick town USA, and there's another 90% of the country that's incredibly diverse. The same couldn't be said about Russia...

Why would they serve you a dish, then make you leave? Seems like a waste. If this is such a big problem that Italians cannot even stand to have you in their restaurant, you would think they would catch on, and tell people when they order pepperoni on their pizza, they can say they don't have it. Seems wasteful and petty to me that they would go to the trouble of wasting a perfectly good pizza just to insult you.

>The map is just a was of driving the point home.

What point?

>The places that Italy covers in that map are pretty much hick town USA

Okay. Russia covers every single town in the USA. Guess you're not allowed to have an opinion on anything unless it's Russian food. Nostrovia!

Pepperoni means pepper in italian.

Pepperoni as you know it is made up american topping. Try some good quality salami next time.

not that i would even ask for pizza if i went to a restaurant in italy...

It's not made-up. It actually exists. I saw it in a store, taking up physical space.

American education everyone.

Now I'm wondering what Russians put on pizza.

I'm betting pickled onions and beet. Sounds pretty good.

Ground beef, canned mushrooms, and yellow?

I'd give it a shot.

Toppings are perfect but it looks a bit undercooked, give it 3-5 more minutes in the oven.

tortellini?

Are these fucking pierogi on top of the pizza ?

What the hell is that yellow sauce ?

Wtf Russia ?

Anchovies and Sausage
Chicken and Green Olives

fresh anchovies make my dick diamonds

i really like vegetarian pizza actually.

Is the yellow sauce just another cheese melted on top?