Golden Corral

Ate at Golden Corral today. How'd I do? Pic related was my first plate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTBxXCsyiwE
pjwnex.us/media/text/Golden_Corral.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Btw that's pork steak, sirloin, and beef liver on the plate from left to right

I would have picked something similar or the same.

Why the hell would you ever eat at a Golden Corral?

Second plate

>pork steak
>beef liver

nice dumpster dive OP

Third and final plate

I don't know why that looks disgusting but would be interested to know the science behind it. Maybe the meat looks green? It's fascinating.

Felt like eating a lot of mediocre food for cheap and I wasn't willing to cook

It's disgusting because OP went to a buffet and half of the stuff he ate was cauliflower and brussels sprouts. OP is literally the biggest faggot I've ever seen. You know, he's probably worse than Jeb Bush.

What's wrong with cauliflower and brussels sprouts? They were good. In fact, everything was pretty tasty at GC today

You sure like brussel sprouts huh?

lighting makes the food look pretty disgusting to me also. i'm sure that it didn't look nearly as bad when op took the photo

You fucked up at the end. You should stick with beef, shrimp or any other high end foods. Save the veggies and pizza for home or a CiCi's trip.

Get your money's worth.

Sorry but I don't think that philosophy applies at GC

>high end foods
No

Not OP but I could live off Brussel sprouts and melted butter.

And beer.

You know what I meant. Food that costs 3x as much as a vegetable.

>get your money's worth

It's $12, I'm not worried about it. I don't go into buffets with an eating strategy. It's all about the variety

>I don't go into buffets with an eating strategy
Suit yourself. I enjoy chowing down $30 worth of food for 1/3 the cost. But I suppose they wouldn't stay in business if everyone shared my tactics.

If you had a good night, that's all that matters.

yeah... i think that's it. I'm not going to think about it anymore. I'd otherwise be having dreams of mysterious green meat... and I want to dream about butterflies and and mechs.

looks like everything I hate about midwestern food
hope you feel bloated and greasy now, OP

You got some serious gainz there, OP.

You lifting?

Share your tactics with me. I never feel satisfied with a trip to any buffet.

>steamed brussels

>Only three plates
>No fudge fountain dessert

You faggot fancy lad, unimpressed. Bet you drank diet coke, too

I drank water. I stayed away from the chocolate fountain because I think it's unsanitary

Everything there is unsanitary.

The worst food illness (poisoning) was from eating at Golden Corral. I barely made it outside before puking all over the side of the building. I'm glad it was left there as a warning sign to others.

No, not lifting. Just trying to eat somewhat low carb. I only ate the toppings off of those pizza slices

From the thumbnail I thought the thing on the bottom left was some very nasty broccoli

>vegetables
Automatic 0/10

I hate people like you.
"Gotta load up on the most expensive stuff!"
OP ate what he liked, not loaded up on nothing but protein because it's worth more money.

That thing on the lower right looks like a dead mole.

I hate people like you.

Passhole

If you're gonna beat the house, you have to eat the meat!

Dennis would have gotten vegetables.

You love brussel sprouts

>variety
>brussels sprouts
>brussels sprouts
>brussels sprouts
>cauliflower
>cauliflower

You're weak and your bloodline is weak.

Funny how I think that this looks disgustingly under-cooked and I usually eat my steaks blue rare. Dont know why I feel that way.

Still too greasy

not what i would have gotten OP, but good job. I love golden corral but never go. Maybe gone 2 times since they closed the one near my house 7 yrs ago

You forgot

>cabbage
>grilled chicken
>liver & onions
>pizza
>taco beef
>pork steak
>fish
>steak

Anyway, by Variety I didn't necessarily mean eating everything, but rather having the option to eat what you want or what looks the best. Yesterday that happened to be brussels sprouts, cauliflower and cabbage.

Bunch of pussies in this thread in awe of someone that eats 3 servings of brussels sprouts

WHO THE FUCK TAKES PICTURES OF THEIR FOOD IN PUBLIC, FUCK OFF YOU FAT SALTY DOG CUNT FUCKER

More like in awe of a dumb faggot going to a shitty buffet and eating low quality veggies and a few servings of the worst quality meat he could find and paying 12$ for the privilege lmao

who actually likes cauliflower

>gf is foreign but has lived in us most her life, dual citizen.
>tell that to see America concentrated you have to eat at golden corral
>we go on a run, and just go there right afterwards because Fuck it is golden corral
>in Florida
>ac broken in half of the restaurant
>literally hot as Fuck
>staff confused as shit
>most clientele are black
>food alright, but it's so hot and noisy I feel like I'm at some mess hall in Guadalcanal
>gf and I decide to make each other the most disgusting combo we can put on a plate
>she wins
>chocolate cake covered in clam chowder
>vomit.png
>leave full and entertained
>All this for fucking 18 dollars a person
>could eat actual decent food for that price

Golden Corral is a slop trough and only worth it for it's own absurdity.

Anyone else for gc stories? I remember other people had some that were hilarious

>food alright, but it's so hot and noisy I feel like I'm at some mess hall in Guadalcanal

>most clientele are black
Fuck does that have to do with anything?

I can't speak for user. But I've never met a nigger under the age of 40 that can cook.

>>most clientele are black
>Fuck does that have to do with anything?

youtube.com/watch?v=JTBxXCsyiwE

>>food alright, but it's so hot and noisy I feel like I'm at some mess hall in Guadalcanal

Three plates? You are weak and need to be culled to make room for those with stronger and larger stomachs.

Meet better people user
Kek. Those people are idiots regardless or race though.

> so many gross ass brussels sprouts

Is this the new meme vegetable?

He was painting us a picture, dude. Imagine a hot, noisy golden corral packed with black people. It's called imagery, user.

>new meme vegetable?
>brussels sprouts
You're a fucking idiot, son.

Everything you SJW faggot

>go with friends to Golden Corral
>see Smokey Bones next door
>see the buffet style of Golden Corral and nope out

I had plans to go to a golden corral on my trip to the USA next year (which got canceled because I got fired due to a "reorganisation")

The people I was going to stay with were pretty keen on taking me there and having me commentate the experience. If I do manage to get some cash tho I'm going anyways.

Yeah, but Blacks have a higher tendency of going ape in compsrison to other folk.

Top kek. Those brussel sprouts were pretty good I guess?

I can cook. Come over to my place and I'll make a nice dish.

No gay stuff.

Yes sir. Quite good. They are one of my favorite vegetables

>pics of user's Golden Corral
>2561x1952
>3.67 MB

This is why Veeky Forums is dying.

>all those brussel sprouts
kek

How do you carry ou the recon?

>All those brussels
My sides.

no wonder you americans are so fat

I know right! 14 WHOLE brussels sprouts! Somebody screencap this shit NOW! The absolute madman!

Why don't you email the site owner and ask them to reduce the maximum file size? Oh wait, you'd rather just bitch about it. Nevermind

>moooooooooom he posted it again

Wait! Maybe you should email Samsung and Apple and tell them the default megapixel settings on their mobile devices are causing anons to post large files on your favorite website and you are butthurt about it. That'll save Veeky Forums. Yeah

Me too tbqh. Glad you liked them. I just thought it was funny you got a couple on your first plate, got plenty more on the second because you liked it, and got a third round after that.

Fukk yea brussels sprouts

Good tastes user

ITT: the speculation regarding the high rate of autism among Veeky Forums users is finally confirmed as several display a single-minded fascination with the one food item that appears on all three of OP's plates - brussels sprouts.

Fuck off back to rddit y ko u terminal shit nigger

Rreeeeeeeeeee

It's like watching Jerry Speinger or Dr Phil but with catering.

>tfw you have to stand there like a dweeb too get a steak or for someone to cut a piece of meat for you.

Beg pardon? I understand English might not be your first language, but you'll have to do better than that.

p40
Please tell me someone still has the copypasta.

>sprouts on every plate
Muh nig

The meat looks a bit discoloured is it okay?

Also are the sprouts still crunchy or boiled af?

This. Since I heard of GC in pjwnex.us/media/text/Golden_Corral.txt , I feel like it's a touristic thing I'd do if I ever visit the USA.

See link

OP here. I know what you mean but I didn't have to stand around at all. Just walked up and asked the steak man for rare and he hooked me up

I understood him fine. The only error I see is the use of "too" instead of "to"

no, those were his sides.

Why do you have so many vegetables on each and every plate, they have better stuff there than that shit. What's the matter, you going faggot?

Isn't that the whole point of a buffet, to eat what you like? What you like may be different than what I like.

Also, I enjoy taking nice, solid shits and vegetables help with that.

>going faggot
What?

Mostly because their culture promotes it

Can't go with mom anymore. She was grossed out that our drink server was missing his thumb fingernail

I was traveling from where I live in Ny down to Florida and on the drive back up we saw a Golden Corral and decided to eat at it. This was still in Georgia in some rural part in between some larger towns or "cities" so it was pretty much the boonies.

The waiting staff were either all under 18 or old women. But whatever it's not my place to judge, it is what it is.

It was just low class shit from the get go. I think it had more to do with the location than the actual Golden Corral, we saw another location later and it was much nicer looking with normal middle class looking families and people.

This one in Georgia had a ton of fat, overweight, poorly dressed, and generally weird ass fucking people in it. It wwsn't particularly black or white but everyone looked like they had a hard life whether by choice or misfortune of being born in Georgia. Maybe that look is more common there but it was ridiculous. It was filled with rednecks and hicks.

It was like the fucking twilight zone, and we were certainly looking out of place. The food was more greasy and poorly made than it could have been. I understand it's a fast food buffet, in Georgia, but clearly the quality control was lacking. It didn't have to be SO greasy, just everything. It could have been the same exact food but with less grease but I don't think anyone gave a fuck, the clientele and the restaurant, it was normal to have everything slopped like that with pools resting in the trays.

The deserts were what I expected but maybe because the place was dingy and the interior not well designed or modern, everything looked dingy-er. The same food prepared with less grease and presented in a more "presentable" way would have elevated the place no doubt.

>What?
What what?
What don't you understand faggot?

That's just the culture of the South. I moved to Mississippi from a fairly large city in the north and it's the same kind of culture shock as going to a 3rd world country. Pretty disgusting, really.

I don't understand the correlation between eating vegetables and being homosexual

Because you're some nu-age nu-male hipster liberal cuck.

You've got problems, pal

>someone doesn't subscribe to your liberal ideology and endorsmenet of homosexual culture in the media
>make claims that they have a "problem"

>same kind of culture shock as going to a 3rd world country
Yeah most definitely. I thought I wasn't even in the US any more it was an odd experience to say the least.

You are making a lot of big leaps and assumptions based on some vegetables I ate. You are way off base with those assumptions, by the way

I ate at one of these shitholes for the first time last week. The regular food was mediocre and the Chinese food was terrible.