Friday night, while normies be out chasing rosties...

Friday night, while normies be out chasing rosties, I as a foreveralone be reading elliot wave theory in my car listening to some music.

>Tell me user why do you have no friends

Attached: E999C0A0-56A0-4749-BF93-5FA2163934C5.jpg (4032x3024, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Elliott-Wave-Principle-Market-Behavior/dp/0932750435/ref=nodl_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just kys

its saturday you fucking retard

>tfw friends want to go out tonight
>tfw want to stay home and read instead but will go anyways so that I don't seem like a loser
OP I think you have it better than me desu

Not only are you a virgin loser, you're wasting your time learning essentially how to read tea leaves. Maybe learn something useful instead of learning how Mars in retrograde would effect someone's love life.

Why didn't you finish your reading earlier? Friday night is roastie slaying prime time bro. Are you even trying? CMON!!

Good on you mate.
I've wasted too much of my life chasing rosties.

I would be reading GoT instead with such a nice weather.

You keep holding your stinky links, you won’t make it

My bad

Been there done it, missed out on $10 BTC because of it

drive yourself into a lake

I only finished wagecucking 2 hours ago

What car do you drive

BMW 118

> manual
> BMW

Good man. But why in car and not at home?

>tfw you read a 1200 page book about the nazi german war economy for fun

Attached: 1519581683491.jpg (2832x3664, 2.12M)

> Elliot Waves

Why don't you just read chicken entrails?

>he bought into meme waves

Too many distractions at home, I end up laying on the sofa watching top gear reruns or classic formula 1 races

I actually have an auto 3 series but it’s getting repaired, this is a rental car for a few weeks

Because if you actually read it with an open mind and back test it you discover it’s not all just voodoo

It's too similar to Gann, which is nothing BUT voodoo

Nothing perfect, but it’s useful for having a good idea what won’t happen as much as for predicting what will happen

you're not alone pal.

age 22. haven't had a friend for over 15 years. never kissed a girl, never hugged one either (that's not related to me). i'm like a 7/10 in looks, but skinny as fuck and short. i also have no personality whatsoever - i don't remember what it feels like to be happy and find nothing funny anymore.

as you can probably tell, i have severe depression. i believe it stems from having zero achievements in my life and poverty. for the past 3 years all i could think about was killing myself. whilst waiting for a train to get to university, i'd stare at the train tracks and imagine myself jumping onto it and getting run over.

i put all of my money in crypto, in hope that one day i'll have something to be proud of. until then i'll probably continue to be trapped inside of this dark box.

what book is that OP?
any good?

At least DYOR and read read read to try and improve your knowledge about investing/trading.

yes it is. Worth the £30
amazon.co.uk/Elliott-Wave-Principle-Market-Behavior/dp/0932750435/ref=nodl_

>tfw you can put up with the loneliness until you have a dream of intimacy and immediately become sad when you wake up

Attached: 3998FC32-CA14-4FA2-85FE-5B59F31A8C35.png (474x348, 328K)

There is absolutely no science backing Elliot wave theory. It's like religion.

this is true.
even if there were a backing to Elliott wave theory, the backing would disappear as soon as this were known, as the very knowing of the truth of Elliott wave theory would change market activity.

If it was scientific then it would be useless.

Attached: 9146173e289029b9249db01e6cd647cc_sad-frog-for-president-2016-pepe-memes-sad_385-385.jpg (385x385, 23K)

No friends and no house as well apparently

Do you not get people knocking on your car window thinking you're out dogging m8?

>tfw the dreams went from being sexual only to intimacy like hugs, kisses, cuddles, feeling her breath and her saying she loves me

Attached: towelie.png (500x330, 162K)

HAHAHHHAHAHAHH LOSER!!! BIZBROS, GET A LOAD OF THIS NERD LMAO! FEELING HER BREATH, WATCH HER FALL ASLEEP, MAKING IMAGINARY PLANS OF STAYING HOME TOGETHER AND PLAY UNO INSTEAD OF GOING OUT WITH IMAGINARY FRIENDGROUP LOL!
Wait, you didn't mention that? I-I-I uhh...

Attached: ffs.jpg (601x508, 28K)

Reported

>having an imaginary friend group

gay

op confirmed faggot eternally btfo
also sage