>2016
>Eating

Fucking barbarians. Soylent is the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

inspection.gc.ca/about-the-cfia/newsroom/food-recall-warnings/complete-listing/2016-10-21/eng/1477082429290/1477082432549
techcrunch.com/2016/10/28/soylent-pulls-powder-as-part-of-probe-into-customer-sickness/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

now we are going to have to become concerned with ways to make the best flavorent for our soylent
this is the future of cooking

How are the farts?

Soylent brand Food Bar recalled due to reported illnesses
inspection.gc.ca/about-the-cfia/newsroom/food-recall-warnings/complete-listing/2016-10-21/eng/1477082429290/1477082432549

Soylent pulls Powder as part of probe into customer sickness
techcrunch.com/2016/10/28/soylent-pulls-powder-as-part-of-probe-into-customer-sickness/

You know only recently awoken coma patients undero liquid diet before they slowly get to eat regular food again, right?

You are not doing your stomach, colon, and gut flora any favors by drinking liquid diet 24/7.

>soylent
>future

so what the future has in store for us is a bunch of inbred hipster retards who give into pseudo science and faggotry?

lol. have any of you faggots actually tried it? it tastes good and it's HEALTHY. maybe if you amerifats would stop choking yourselves on kinder surprises you could actually TRY IT before you shitpost

The only future soylent has is bouts of uncontrollable vomiting.

I didn't notice my farts really, but my poop smelled like soylent and it was not super enjoyable.

OP has a Nu-Male, his argument is invalid.

He is saying that it is only good for those out of comatose.

It catered to the niche uptime crowd. Now that it can randomly make you have uncontrollable bouts of vomiting it is worthless. Someone else will step up to the plate, but if you still trust this product you are a moron.

kill yourself

As someone who had to go through liquid diet,I want to personally shoot every single hipster fag who thinks not eating is cool and something to strive towards to into the Danube

>amerifats
Isn't this only available in America?

Slimfast
L
I
M
F
A
S
T

bump

>calls us barbarians for eating

>faggot in the Soylent picture is spilling shit everywhere

It was algal flour. I think they've sorted it

That shit sent me to the er the same day i got my drinks ....

>soylent
enjoy your ratfeces

If you don't chew then your jawbone will atrophy and your teeth will fall out. Also causes week chin to develop in children.

>week chin
I see eating does wonders for your intelligence

Found the chinlet

OK brainlet