Yelp thread

yelp thread

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/biz/fazolis-austin?hrid=NOdrS7xrS1gyrGCyNCjgDQ&utm_source=oshare&ref=yelp-android
youtube.com/watch?v=TKRNwYrtr3o
youtube.com/watch?v=hSIMDrdutvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>vegans going to restaurants
Unless you know in advance they sell vegan stuff, why bother?

>complaining about the service in a Chinese restaurant where the waiters don't speak much English
This really trundles my jumpers, I wish they would just stick to the food.

it's a greasy spoon diner as well.

>when your tasteless pleb 'merican tastebuds prefer imitation sushi over authentic and you then leave a bad review on their site
feels like freedom man

i like this one:

i wanted to go because kurt cobain used to go there, but eww...it was dark and grungy! 2 stars!

What's wrong with this? This sounds like a shithole and this guy should have got out sooner, lest he be poisoned or something worse.

Every time I read someone saying how wonderful the food was but giving the place a 1 because the waitress didn't smile makes me rage.

>uses same ingredients all over the US
>fishy and unfresh

Hm...

I work at " the steer", a semi classy bar in buffalo. all sorts of bizarre shit happens on our yelp. Half the shit isn't even real, and is just put up to spite the owner, who is a cocaine addled cuck

You know, video game and product reviews can be funny and informative, these Yelp reviews are just sad.

Thanks for sharing, if only there was an anonymous message board with regular "yelp" threads for you to post some of the happenings.

Yelp reviews remind us how spoiled and entitled most people are.

"Great food but the waitress didn't smile! 2 stars!"

"Great food but the floor was dirty! 1 star!"

There was a thread a couple weeks ago where some twat posted his yelp review of a bbq restaurant and somebody found his account and posted his fat neckbeard profile pic (which he tried to claim was a fake pic). Does anybody happen to have the pic or remember any of the details that could help me find his profile again? His reviews were cringe-worthy as fuck

I REMEMBER THAT THREAD

Haha yes that's him! Thank you, user.

This loser, like all yelpers, is EXTREMELY full of himself. Just read his Fazoli's review and you'll see what I mean. Yeah, he reviewed Fazoli's.

yelp.com/biz/fazolis-austin?hrid=NOdrS7xrS1gyrGCyNCjgDQ&utm_source=oshare&ref=yelp-android

I-i swear guys that's a fake picture... :(

A few of these seem like pretty fair reviews, though. I think I might be missing the point of a few of them.

Can't blame the fellow, and I'm not too keen on vegans. Waiter was being a dick is all.

The place likely is a shithole, and this cunt was acting as if it has a Michelin star.

He's lucky they don't kick his poofter fucking cunt in for him.

that is great

>my favorite bar was sold out with little warning
>apparently they had been trying to sell it for awhile
>#1 rating on Yelp for tapas in the area

I feel like I got dumped.

Same

Once someone gave a small coffee shop the next town over a one star review because they didn't have the source of the beans' origin or something.

It's a small coffee shop in a central IL flyover town full of meth-heads, what did this hipster douche fucking expect.

Funny thing I find the inverse
>Food wasn't very good but, great service 4/5 stars

>No flavor to the dishes. Waiter was very attentive 5/5

>Food tasted old/stale. staff was very friendly 4/5

So what did you do? Tip well? Bitch to management?

My wife, who's Asian, insists I bitch if anything is not up to par due to the fact that poor quality in service or food is considered a great insult in Asia.

This never happened

>considered a great insult

You know what else is a "great insult"? Being around a nagging, bitching woman when her henpecked cowardly castrated "husband" lacks the balls to tell her to shut her fucking mouth when she's out of line and being an obnoxious cunt.

I agree with her, idiot. She pointed out that we have such poor quality food and service because we accept it. In Asia they do not. If a server brought a drink glass with their fingers wrapped around the lip of the cup in Asia, the customer would throw it in their face and management would bow apologetically to the customer. That shit is common in 90% of US restaurants.

If you spend much time overseas, particularly in Asia, it's almost impossible to go to a restaurant in the US.

What nigger infested shithole do you live in that has the wait staff do such ridiculous things?

In Asia, they ignore practically every standard hygiene practice the west takes for granted, so don't even try talking shit about western restaurants, sunshine. 90% of Asian restaurants would be shut down by U.S. health inspectors for disgusting food handling and cross contamination practices.

Look at these disgusting places....that are both standard in China:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKRNwYrtr3o
youtube.com/watch?v=hSIMDrdutvU

Nothing wrong with a little armpit hair in your dim sum, right?

You ever think it's YOU that results in your shitty service? Maybe the wait staff sees you as a pussy pushover, which you sound like by reading your posts, or maybe you're just a rude asshole that grates the nerves of the servers.

>maybe you're just a rude asshole

Not that guy, but look who's talking. Calling someone a rude asshole after a post like that? Get over yourself, pal. And don't bother replying, I won't engage with you any further, ass clown

>What nigger infested shithole do you live in that has the wait staff do such ridiculous things?

The US.

In the first place I'm not going to your youtube sites. In the second place, my experience revolves around Japan and Korea, not China.

In the third place, you're a perfect example of why US food service and quality are so poor.

For the sake of your countrymen, try to open your mind a bit.

>assblasted nu-males

We're done, ladies.

is TA allowed as well?

>try to open your mind a bit
>refuses to even look at what other people post for fear the sweeping assumptions he's made based on his incredibly limited exposure to the rest of world might be proven false

It's like if Larry David opened up a restaurant.

lol

It's interesting that you chose to list your points with, "In the nth place,...". Did you regret this after writing it for the second time?

I want to go there.