Hey Veeky Forums so I'm really trying to get my omega 3'a and crap lately by eating more salmon but the problem is I...

Hey Veeky Forums so I'm really trying to get my omega 3'a and crap lately by eating more salmon but the problem is I absolutely despise the taste of cooked salmon but love raw sashimi and stuff like that.

Well anyways eating raw salmon is kind of a hassle. The only places that sell it are sushi restaurants and it gets a little cumbersome going to a restaurant alone just to eat sashimi so I wondering how I can get a hold of sashimi grade filleted salmon in Orange County, California? I can't cut a fish for shit and I don't want to get parasites so what do you guys recommend? I'm probably gonna be eating metric tons of this crap cause it's so delicious anyways.

Also wondering if I should get farmed or wild salmon. Isn't wild supposed to be healthier or some crap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5MmWCHFq0BA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>can't cut a fish for shit

Just pretend you're a bear and go at it with your bare hands. You can get whole/filleted salmon in easily in California.

It is not done often but I like adding soft, fatty pieces of salmon while cooking miso soup.

So while I am slurping down miso soup, I can eat some salmon at the same time.

What about smoked?

I've never had smoked but I doubt I could prepare it at my house lol

Sounds so good user got a specific miso soup recip you prefer?

Just take fish oil pills like I do, you can find them at Walgreens.

I despise seafood. It literally makes me gag.
I will stomach tuna or fried shrimp on occasion.

holy shit dude, are you me? let's have an OC meetup and fuck sometime ;^)

Look for a good fish shop. I live in a small town and we have one fish shop that sells fish that's fresh and clean enough to be eaten raw. You'll have better luck in orange county, I imagine. Also, just take capsules. I'm no fan of vitimans and drugs as an alternative to a healthy diet, but whatever.

I ain't gay nigga but I'm a 19 year old college kid and love to party ayyy

Just go to mitsuwa, marukai, 99 ranch, or any of the slant eye markets. They're great.
I like the one on jeffrey and the 5 because manaserro farms is nearby and the lolicup across the street serves great boba.

Mitsuwa sells fish fillets? Huh I didn't know that there's like 2 right next to me in Irvine.

Ya

>orange county
ayyyy
what part of orange county you in?
theres a ton of asian markets that have exactly what you are looking for.

Mitsuwa, Zion, 99 Ranch
ez

You can buy it presmoked at the grocery store

JUST FUCKING EAT IT RAW THEN YOU TWATWADDLE

If I eat farmed salmon I will vomit. Wild only my friend.

The only Vitamin that might be necessary to take as a supplement is only Vitamin D3 because Vitamin D3 is mainly acquired from sunlight and difficult to get from purely diet since only a few food sources like Sardines contain Vitamin D3.

youtube.com/watch?v=5MmWCHFq0BA

Gravlax

Don't really have a specific recipe but I do add seaweed, tofu, and scallions.

Also, make sure the salmon in your miso soup is Salmon Belly.

Everyone's preference when it comes to miso soup can be different after all.

The most important thing is that you use Salmon Belly.

Hemp seed