I want to get into the golddigging businsss

I know that the best targets are 30-35 year old men. I'm 20. I am not interested in being a sugar baby so I can't do older. I'm 20. Where do I meet these men though? Tinder is full of thirsty 20 year olds.

Attached: IMG_4432.jpg (800x800, 90K)

Google is your friend.

I know this is just bait, but people like that make me sad.

Attached: 380.gif (550x400, 1.5M)

Post tits and vagoo and can you travel to Italy?

cankles and a moustache. You won't make it

>30-35
You idiot, young rich men like that don't want 20 year old turboskanks on the contraceptive pill like yourself. Why would they? The market is completely saturated with golddigging whores so anyone who wants one and is even slightly desirable can get an absolutely premium specimen. Young rich guys go for fresh, innocent, fertile teenagers. They will leave you for the 86 year old creepers. Better hope you get one whose fetish is scat and not snuff

Gold digging is only desireable and mutually beneficial if you bring this to the table:

1) Virgin
2) Morally upright
3) You want to have lots of children
4) You want to cook
5) You want to make the house nice
6) You understand that if you cheat on your husband you and any man who cheats with you will be killed
7) You can only file for divorce if your husband cheats on you.
8) You are paid one lump-sum (your gold) at the beginning of the marriage, and in the event of a divorce, that is your severance fee. No alimony.
9) In the event of a divorce and there are children, child support payments are based on the actual cost of supporting a child, not "lifestyle."
10) In the event of a divorce and there are children, you get the children until age 12. After that they go with their father.

I didn't mention looks, because that affects how much gold you get. If you are more attractive you get more gold.

This, if youre cute ill have you move in with me and we can live a traditional christian life.

I only want one kid. I want to foster kids though. I don't like doing domestic things. I need to big money if he cheats and I need to be paid yearly if I'm a SAHM.

STFU homosexual retard. I'm talking to the woman. And I'm not talking about "moving in" with anyone. I'm talking about marriage - between one man and one woman - as it has been done for thousands of years across many different cultures. Marriage is also a business deal, and this woman has a legitimate interest in maximizing the business gains of her marriage. That also requires her to put in work, such as cooking, having children, and making a nice home.

>only one kid

A man who's willing to pay you the gold will probably want more than one kid. Sounds like you might be more interested in copper digging.

>don't like doing domestic things

Men don't like parting with their hard-earned gold, but for a wife who does domestic things, even if she doesn't like it, it would be willing to make such a trade.

>I need big money if he cheats.

This is OK, but is subject to negotiation at the beginning of the marriage.

>I need to be paid yearly if I'm a SAHM.

This is OK.

older guys will see you coming a mile off
and they ultimately be in control even if you feel like you're profiting
enjoy wasting your youth and appearances whoreing it up only to look back ten years later and ask why you cant find a decent guy to start a life with
kek

Im not talking to you you retard just piggy backing off what you said but you wouldnt understand you brainlet fag.

This isn't a disney movie. Marriage is about business, in addition to love, children, family, etc. She has a legitimate interest in maximizing the business aspect of her marriage. It's up to her to compromise or not compromise on the love, children, and family aspects.

>I don't like doing domestic things. I need to big money if he cheats and I need to be paid yearly if I'm a SAHM.

"I want free money for zero work, and he needs to give me more money forever if the deal goes bad"

Please rethink your morality OP.

Honest advice? You need a degree to have the social standing to not seem like a gold digger, and you need to catch one on the cusp of moving into his 30's because his SMV hasn't peaked yet and yours is still solid.

Then comment on her post you retard.

Attached: When you forget youre retarded.png (500x487, 266K)

We need to normalize gold-digging so we can normalize formal marriage contracts and the execution of adulterers.

Gold-digger wants to go with 30 year old who doesn't have money yet because 50+ year old with money would see through the ploy.

Men tend to look like shit after 27 so what do you mean their SMV hasn't peaked?
I've encountered a few good looking 30 something year old men but that's because I have daddy issues lol
Whoring for money and security versus rapidly aging due to drinking and casual sex...
I'm not maternal so I don't want to deal with the annoying young child years with more than one kid. Enthusiastic mothers are annoying. Mommy blogs are gross. I'm in college and going to get my masters in biomedical engineering so I'm not dumb

We can use gold-digging to kill feminism. As long as the gold-digging comes packaged with rock-solid marriage contracts that are upheld in court, the end of no-fault divorce, the end of income-based child-support, the end of alimony, and the execution of adulterers... we can rebuild the institution of marriage and the family on a solid foundation. I am 100% pro-gold digging under the above circumstances.

>men tend to look like shit after 27

Only if they have bad genetics, don't stay in shape, or are particularly hard living.

>biomedical engineering

Oh. Going to use my GI bill for an MD-PhD for gene therapy. You're in a good field.

>I'm in college and going to get my masters in biomedical engineering so I'm not dumb

That's why we need you to have lots of children. Because we need more smart people in the world. Don't be a maternal mommy blogger, just have 3 or more kids. The kids raise eachother after a certain age.

Sorry sugar tits, most men my age are wise to these games, all women are gold diggers, so why bother with some used up roast beef that has fucked every Tyrone on the block when there are Cute asian grils that don't have anywhere near the financial needs spoiled cunts like your self demand. Logically the better value will be sought.

Attached: thevaginaljew.jpg (342x400, 23K)

>cute asian grils
>anywhere near the financial needs

Whoa there nelly. Asian girls have very high earnings expectations for men in the real world.

sad gif :(
be happy user. do better. :)

this user gets it.

If you hadn't learned by last week, Stormey Daniels should have taught you...

> take money for sex
> fuck the dude.
> take money to keep quiet about it.
> decide to talk anyway.
> keep the money.

To most women, a contract by definition is sexist. They will do what they feel like doing, and men are expected to just go along with it.

And nearly every other woman goes along with it because they never known when THEY will need to call on the girls club.

Bottom line... you'd have a happier, safer and cheaper life just marrying your HS sweetheart and going with the 2.5 kids, white picket fence, and the dog.

>Asian girls have very high earnings expectations for men in the real world.
Nah, find a Jap and you're good. Chink bitches are the worst for that.

I know enough guys who have been stationed in Okinawa to determine that this is a lie.

Asian wives are already turning into a meme. Over there, they already joke about the american men who have to travel 1/2 way around the world for sex.

And the type of asian woman who would marry an american already knows what the game is, and can probably play it much better than her husband.

Stormy Daniels is a prostitute and making a contract with a prostitute is stupid and should be illegal. Prostitutes should be regulated by the government.

>To most women, a contract by definition is sexist...
Sexism is good. We need sexism, and we need it to return at every level of our society. We need marriage contracts to be enforced in court, and adulterers to be executed.

What I'm saying is hypothetical, and I know it doesn't exist in the Western world right now. But it used to exist and it can return.

HA! Trust me roastie, the irl waifus Ive had in my time expect the man to have a little status and power (money), but aren't actively trying to use it up in exchange for sex. Happy digging!

>he thinks I'm a roastie

How many men have you not had sex with?

> Sormy Daniels is a prostitute.

And what do you call a woman whose goal is to marry a rich man and suck him dry for all his sheckles?

I'm a heterosexual man.

A wife.

I suppose a goldigger is just being upfront if you like that ego shattering realisation

Attached: woo.jpg (850x1180, 185K)

''cant do old guys'' u have too much dignity u already lost at this game. if u wanna make money out of being a whore then how about u leave dignity out the door and stop being afraid of being called a slut like every other dumb woman, and go down the road of hell and start draining those old balls.

No you back off dude im trying to talk to the girl!

Being upfront and having ego-shattering realizations are good things. As far as your pic is concerned, that is not the ideal woman to gold-dig with. Furthermore, you specify in the marriage contract that she is required to wear knee-length dresses and shirts that cover her collarbone and elbows. That way she doesn't go around dressed like a whore and getting into trouble.

>adulterers need to be executed
You stupid fuck, who broke your heart?

>t. adulterer who deserves to be executed.

Nope just like a hooker.
No difference, not any smarter, enjoy being an old used up whore with only kittens for friends.

I just want a cute bf.

Bullshit you fucking millennial fuckface, this it the most retarded shit I have ever heard. Just because SJW bullshit is gay, doesn't mean the answer is police state enforcement of monogamy with the threat of death. It's fucks like you who are destroying the good work anti-liberals are doing. Imagine if you world you are proposing really came about? Would we be any better than rag head muslims, running around stoning rape victims for adultery?

Rag head muslims don't have a problem with the family falling apart and birth rates declining, now do they. I didn't say the state enforces monogomy with the threat of death. You can be non-monogamous if you want outside of marriage if you want. In a previous post I also said that prostitution should be legal and regulated. However, if you are married and your wife cheats, you should be allowed to kill your wife and any man who cheats with her. This is something that all civilized cultures throughout the world have done for thousands of years, including Western European cultures.

Project your rage elsewhere, faggot. It's your own fault you got c.ucked, should have stayed on your game.

Wish it was legal to kill people like you who are willing to betray someone's trust, ruin their life and take all their money just out of your own disgusting selfishness. Irl I would beat the shit out of you, whore.

People like you are what's destroying the nuclear family and you will be killed during the revolution.

hire a nanny. moms only need to be there until about age 2. firm believer in baby/mommy until at least that age. after that you're just they're for some major nurturing during milestones, not day to day stuff. you're home free around age 5.
someone needs to instill discipline, dads are better are teaching kids about the world so they're not little shits. so if no one does that, they may turn out bad.

>The kids raise eachother after a certain age.
yea, after about age 2/3/4 normal siblings can play with each other, which is the majority of their free time

>I can't do older
You already lost. You can't be a whore with that.

sugardaddy is a site you can check out. Or if you look good, invest in some fine cloths/lingerie and prostitute yourself. OR don't do any of that and actually learn something and work your way to financial freedom and have your dignity.

Not really. There is some truth with the meme. Yes loyal asian housewives are still a thing and they're far more available in asia than the entire west but it's not like sluts and whores don't exist. In terms of gold digging, Asian Gold Diggers are the pure examples of Machiavellianism. There are no bounds to their gold digging. Let's make OP as an example here, despite planning to do this despicable yet wise act, she still has her conditions. You won't find someone like that in Asia. They're willing to sacrifice everything in exchange for security and $$$$. So yeah. Asia is the land of extremes.

t.asian

you must be ugly as fuck if you arent larping

>Asian girls aren't gold diggers
wew, literally the opposite. White women care more so about prestige, as for Asians, it's all about your bank account and if you ever mess up expect to be screeched at profusely

oh jeez you are even dumber than i thought
so you are ugly, an idiot, and aspire to be a gold digger
i would tell you to kill yourself, but i actually think it might be more painful for you to stay alive.

It's selfish cucks like you that turned the west into shit by sitting idly by as dual-citizen, international cliques ruled the countries into the state they are today. When has being a weak-willed faggot achieved anything except getting railroaded?

The fuck are you on about? Today I consider it a lucky twist of fate that Providence deemed I should be born at Brannau on the Inn. No dual citizenship here.