Saturday night feels thread...

saturday night feels thread. i'm going to get a divorce basically because the internet broke my brain in my formative years. how you holdin up, Veeky Forums?

Attached: file.png (614x389, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stuck bag holding a shitcoin called Bitcoin Candy FeelsBad

Attached: cdy-fork-1-678x381.jpg (678x381, 28K)

i just got back from a funeral so not great. if u fags decide to kys just know how much pain you put in other people who love you

Lost half my money from ATH, but alright otherwise.

Just came back from wagecucking, in the shitter as i post.

Fuck sake lad

>other people who love you

Attached: 1513963881323.jpg (769x600, 236K)

Why

Attached: 1507003406175.gif (282x271, 334K)

Was throat fucking some dude while holding nubits. Now having a whisky over all not a bad day.

I’m sorry to hear about that user, but that message will truly be valuable to pass onto others and just the fact that you said that here could really help someone in the future. I hope you have better days soon enough.

How much money did you spend on Bitcoin Candy?

Attached: Chairfacejimbo.png (174x298, 16K)

I love you user. I'll love you even harder for some btc

Ye ye idk :(

thanks user i hope it does. just seeing the pain on the family was really hard

I only finished high school and I don't know how to get a job.

Do not fear, we , the Bogs and Sminem are here for you the rest of your life

Just order two big 30" monitors and put 4 cryptowatch charts on each of them and you are set for life.

Attached: image (2).jpg (1024x768, 296K)

OP you forgot the official saturday night feels thread song

youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k

I'm alright. Just ran the numbers and I owe $40k in taxes, which is a large part of my current stack. I have a month to come up with this as to not affect my current stack. Swing trading anyone?

My dad always asks me how bitcoins doing when he sees me. It is very frustrating.

>while holding nibbits

mmm nibbits

Attached: nibbitsforlife.jpg (236x242, 9K)

Playing this new skyrim mod while I short BTC. Feeling comfy. Just found a dank new lifting routine too. Haven't switched my training up in almost 2 years so excited for that.