15 minute pizza tutorial

At 3pm UK time I'm going to show you how to make a delicious pizza that tastes better and is and far cheaper than delivery.

My optional extras are onions and goats cheese. You need a flat (pancake) pan, cooking ring and a grill (broiler).

>pizza
>cheddar
You've fucked up already, user.

I assume you're a troll. The first time I made pizza I used those bollocks pizza bases and it was terrible. Make your own. Also, your passata is shit. Make a sauce using san marzano plum tomatoes or at least good tomatoes. Pre-grated cheese is also a no-no since it'll burn in the oven (in the grill even using your method). I'm okay with some cheddar on pizza but get some real mozzarella. A good pizza just isn't possible with your shitty ingredients.

Where abouts in the UK will you be broadcasting from?

t. Belfast

You know I can't tell you that, my friend

Kay is that you?

>Cheese Pizza my way (nearly)

How much does it cost?

Gather your equipment

Your cheese was dromona. You have a shitty stove and stipple wall and your equipment isn't the best. Also, you're peddling a three shitty ingredient pizza that you can do in 10 minutes. I suspect you're a Northern Irish student or at least in student accommodation.

(If you're trying to narrow it down it's probably Portstewart, Jordanstown or somewhere like the Lisburn Road or Holylands areas)

Those ingredients are probably less than a fiver all in.

ignore the haterz OP show us yer shitty pizza

Yeah the cheese and the tiles immediately made me think NI
Kitchen looks a bit dated because most student kips have been renovated in the past 15 years

Classic cu/ck/ing, cast iron pan, 9 inch chef's knife, prebought pizza bases

>Classic cu/ck/ing, cast iron pan, 9 inch chef's knife, prebought pizza bases
I'll add that I'm no better

>Pre-grated cheese is also a no-no since it'll burn in the oven

25p each for base
20p cheddar
33p passata
12p onion
30p goats cheese
So 1.20 each pizza

I meant to buy the crumbly goats cheese but bought the ripening instead, oh well

If nothing else it's an efficient budget meal.

No I meant how much are you charging to watch?

I've eaten a lot of that dromona cheese. If you're baking it, rather than melt properly it will turn into this brown, stiff, crispy mess. OP suggested they were using a grill- same story.

I have those exact little metal bowls. They are lifesavers for cooking. Got some on a whim when moving into my first flat and I never realised I would use them so much.

Optional onion step (ignore for cheese only pizza):

Separate onion pieces and let them soak for half an hour in salt and water. This will soften them a bit for a "cheat's" sauté

Somerset Reporting.

This better be good OP, don't let the side down.

Preheat your stove on low or 2/6 on electric. Preheat grill on high

Right

The first and most important step is to submerge your pizza base in tepid water for 20 seconds and then leave it on a rack to dry for 10 minutes

Hurry up you fucking spastic

Preheated your oven already?

I'm starting to get worried here OP.

You could have added some dried Oregano and Basil to the Passata and reduced it a bit . . .otherwise it's going to be a bit thin and flavourless!

I could be halfway done eating my delivery by now

fpbp

inclined to agree

No offense, but this seems like a fairly pointless thread. I'm sure those ingredients thrown together into a quick pizza would taste decent, but that's the most basic, no frills pizza you could make.

It's taking longer cause I have to take photos and edit them to fit the limits. When you try it normally it should take 15-20 mins

Bases are starting to soften now

Pre shredded cheese is sprayed with cellulose to prevent it from it becimung a huge clump in the bag, that also prevents the cheese to melt properly.

FS my stove is piping hot, I've been burning gas for 20 minutes

>he's actually doing this in real time

>15-20 minutes
>pre packaged ingredients

I could make a pizza from scratch in 30 minutes.

lol

Turn stove up to medium, actually.

Ok now your base should be relatively dry to the touch. Microwave it on a plate for 10-20 seconds. This is to soften it so it lies better on the pan. If it starts to steam, you've failed. Make it lukewarm.

With those ingredients you might as well dip bread in milk and eat it

I want good food, not tasty food

I don't have a microwave

I agree that OP is making a basic Pizza but these threads are far better than the usual American rubbish, eg:
What's you favorite candy
What's you favorite McDonalds
What's your favorite KFC
What's you favorite [insert brand name here] item.

holy shit this is convoluted.

>submerge in water
>dry
>warm in microwave

Definitely a troll. No one can possibly do this and actually think this is what cooking is like.

Yuropoor faggots having faith in their flyover foods.

OP you need to reconfigure your picture settings on your phone (or whatever) so you don't have to edit them.

We need more pictures.

Could have sweated these in the 40 minutes since OP told us to turn on our stoves

Is it done yet?

Look at what lengths he goes to essentially heat up a disk of bread and melt some cheese. I bet he's taking picures with his phone and then sends them to his laptop over wifi and then puts the pictures on a flash drive and then takes them to his PC to edit them and then brings it back to his laptop so he could post them.

uhhh
that's a shitload of salt for an onion

might wanna check your blood pressure

Put it straight on your pan and sauce. Use a bit more sauce than usual cause the base is very absorbent

Rinse the onions and drain.

Why is it being cooked in a fucking frying pan on the stovetop and not on a pizza stone or baking pan in the fucking oven.
I don't understand.

Why aren't you at work faggot?

We've been rused

Put the cheddar on straight away too. Just a modest sprinkling.
The base should be on the stovetop for 2-4 minutes getting stightly browned on the bottom. The cheese should visibly soften by this time too.

Is this a legendary Scouser at work?

You should have reduced the Passata as I suggested here The based would have absorbed less and if it were flavoured it could have been better.

Why are you doing this? This isn't how Pizzas are made, please stop.

Consensus is that he's from Northern Ireland

There's some lecture in the University of Ulster missing a student

>better than delivery

Add a little bit of onion and goats cheese and pop the pan under the grill

Look m8 if you promise to toss that shit I'll fucking pay to get you some delivery so you can not be a sad cunt for one day.
Just stop raping that poor mess of ingredients on your stovetop.

If you have some spare time afterwards I can show you how to chop an onion

Like so. All the other setting on my grill are broken apart from 6/6 so it should only take about 30 seconds

>puts the frying pan in his oven
>turns on the broiler
WAKE ME UP

This is literally Kay's good cooking right now.
I called it. ()
We've got NEARLY a Pizza, done his way.

Jesus fucking Christ...

Wala

I was busy posting so I left it on the stovetop a minute too long so it's a bit more brown than usual but still good.

Fucking hell mate, embarrassing.

Your sauce is too thin and devoid of flavour.

If you are going to eat raw onions then use red onions.

Somerset weeps on your behalf.

It looks like a cast iron pan. I do that all the time myself. What's your problem?

>he doesn't know how to use a cast iron pan

I'd rather have a Totinos

>Wala
voila you retard

Please tell me you're being ironic

Can we get the recipe for the dip?
I have a spare three hours

>cheddar
>ready crusts
christ no
just make proper dough and sauce in bulk and freeze both, you can eat pizza all day every day if you want, just gotta remember to throw them in the fridge the day before

Poor, silly britbong

OP your pizza is cute-little-kid-who-doesn't-know-how-to-actually-cook/bake-anything tier/

The dip is mayonnaise mixed with equal parts water and flavourless vinegar with whatever herbs you want. I didn't put garlic because it would overwhelm the goats cheese.

I have another base if anyone wants to see spicy barbecue my way?

>I have another base if anyone wants to see spicy barbecue my way?
Yes please

Now we break out the icing.

OP

I was right about the sauce you should have added some basil/Oregano and reduced it.

Your onions were undercooked, if you used English Onions then bigger fool you . . . Spanish onions are milder (even though they are larger) but if you wanted a raw onion taste you should have used Red Onions.

You made a very simple Pizza and this should have been a piece of piss.

I am disappoint!

Dough doesn't freeze, the yeast (living organisms) need to stay alive.

I prefer keeping my sauce as passatta or else hand crushed tomatoes... and a pinch of salt. The Italians don't make "sauce" for their pizza

Was this you OP?

Regardless, you should have made something that looks more like this

Of course you can feeeze dough you fucking retard

Not in the UK.

Only in burgerland.

We have standards in Europe.

yes it fucking does you dumb ass
that kinda simple sauce works if you ripe as FUCK tomatoes but that isn't a possibility in lot of places in the world all year around so I make mine from canned ones
> The Italians don't make "sauce" for their pizza
yes they fucking do, not to mention "italians" is a entire country of people, there are different styles there

FOCKIN RAW

Round 2: the barbecue

I'm sorry guys, I was wrong before, the bread base needs two water dunking sessions (and wait for it to air dry). The bases are shelf stable and need the extra moisture to turn back into proper bread. I usually do two but I thought one would be ok. I've dunked the second one!

So. Get sausage meat (pork or beef) and add hot sauce and hot chilli powder to taste (but don't taste the raw mince though)

Add a pinch of fresh minced garlic

Fry up your sausagemeat. From previous constructive criticism I've shredded the onions a bit finer this time

I'm at the edge of my fucking seat here, OP.

>he thinks that's the problem.

Add smoked paprika to your passatta for that BBQ flavour.

Then microwave your base as before and assemble. Remember to wash your cast iron with hot water and bleach after cooking the sausagemeat though.

Mate.

I don't think you understand that the cut of your onions wasn't the problem.

You needed to sweat them down ad this should have been done before you added the sausage meat.

There. The meat topping is very tasty and the bread is extra soft and chewy cause of the second dunking. Notice the optimal level of droop.

Jesus Christ