Institutional Money Won't Help You Retards

All of you dummies are posting your portfolio with hoards of shitcoins unknown to the masses.

The next boom in crypto is coming from institutional money which will clearly first invest in the biggie wiggies.

Buy BTC ETH and NEO or miss out.

Attached: 15207277156871184944621.jpg (2592x1944, 1.3M)

Maybe learn to rotate your images before trying to convince everyone you know what you're talking about

>NEO
kek

>just shorted btc what do u think about that

>"I'm new to crypto and here are my picks from the top ten" the thread

Say something, retard. You thought you were hot shit when you made this thread, what happened?

Crypto funds will be market cap based and will be skewed heavily towards BTC, ETH.

Enjoy iExec dummy wummies

and where do you think that money goes, dummy dummy retard?
the overall crypto market cap increases, meaning alts go up
fuck you redditors get more retarded every day

Attached: lmao1.jpg (343x343, 16K)

Lol when did NEO get in there? Nice try though.

this is 100% true. I work for a options market making company who is dipping their toes into crypto. I know EXACTLY what coins they are trading and its not shitcoins. Yall retards better go ALL IN BTC ETH LTC XRP XMR DASH IOTA right now

big wigs are trading NEO, confirmed

>IOTA
kek

or, invest in coins that are geared towards institutional investors.

Attached: QASHLINK.png (800x923, 296K)

The big players will let people trade BTC and ETH, sure, but I doubt they will invest in it themselves, it's way too risky. They'll be content to make money from the fees (if whatever they stand to gain is more than the risk they will give them a stern slap on the wrist when too many normies lose their house and retirement money).

None of the big guys will buy cryptos for themselves until they have legal guarantees. Also, as far as the West goes, I doubt Neo will be encouraged, mostly for political reasons. Same goes for privacy coins, etc.

Retard, when big money buys the top 10, that leads the pre-existing investors to move some of their BTC/ETH into alts, thus leading to a delayed alt moon. You fucking moron.

Double digits confirm

>a faggot
kek

You are an idiot, Institutional money will have selected the coins they specifically need and only buy them. Financial companies are not going to touch crypto until the legality of it has been worked out, which will be another year at least. By then, why would they put money into BTC, ETH, NEO? They will probably index the top 20 at best.

NEO? The blockchain has been dead for over three days. Why do you recommend this coin? Are you a scammer?

OP is a scambot. Stay alert.

LMAO, institutional money is in the game since 2013. OTC trading has been around for years. Guess what they're doing with their millions worth of bitcoins now?

w-what's wrong with iota?

Attached: pepe_leafsuicide.jpg (1024x1023, 172K)

AST is going to explode once the institutional money comes in. AirSwap is the only trading platform created specifically for institutional traders, and they will be required to buy AST in order to use it.

>Buy BTC ETH and NEO or miss out.
those coind have already mooned, niggerlips.

Sup, pencilneck?

that fucking low-t facial hair holy shit

You're fucking stupid if you think you're the smart money here, they are already in since '12-'13.. how does it feel to be a bagholder?