I just had my first Big Mac

I just had my first Big Mac.

It was fucking delicious.
Why did no one tell me about this before?
Has everyone been conspiring to hide the mode delicious fast food burger from me?
Why would they do that?
Does everyone hate me?
How come the cashier let me order it?
Is she not in on it?
Maybe she felt bad for me?
Maybe she likes me?
Should I ask her out?

The big mac is greatly overrated and i don't understand how mc donalds can even promote such a letdown as their flagship burger.

You should try one.

This () desu
It doesn't look like much, but boy does it ever taste great

so tasty who cares about the 900 calories in one burger

i had a bite once off a friend's big mac, it tasted nothing like a flagship burger should taste like, its just another shitty over advertised burger, sorry to pop your bubble user

You mean 563

But, but, muh, that corn syrup special sauce. So sweet, muh.

You took a nibble with a preconceived notion that it was going to be terrible and are now reporting how god awful it is.

You are worse than a bitch ass woman.

Well, i can't say i didn't have any expectation from it, i just though a flagship burger from a big fucking corporation was suposed to be good at least, but it was just a regular burger that didn't have anything that discerns it from any fast food regular burger.

What concerns me is how angry you got from me criticizing it, are you sure you are mentally stable? maybe you should dial it back a bit and relax user boi.

Go out and eat a fucking big mac before spouting your propaganda.

Can't i just have a good burger instead?

What's a good burger to you?

A good burger is a tasty burger.

I can only assume you only had that one burger in your entire life, ignorance may be bless, but are you okay settling with mediocrity?

Unrelated but I notice the dipshit roastie who criticized everyone's photos whilst posting a sideways image has deleted her thread.
Self righteous whore.

I eat my burger plain.

I had a big mac for the first time recently too, was surprised at how good it was considering how shit the normal ones are. Whatever these green things are on the top (gherkins?) and that rancid red sauce totally ruin them. Completely inedible.

Would have another big mac though.

I'm happy you found this thread to post that

just made these. r8 cu/ck/s

BIG MACS TASTE BETTER WITHOUT THE MIDDLE BUN. GIVE IT A SHOT MY LIMMY LAM

Could you recommend me one?

I've noticed that people do like big macs and they buy them. Many of those same people will buy french fries in addition to their big macs. The french fries taste good so they buy them at the same time they order their big macs. It is a good combination. Almost all of them get a big ma combination meal that includes the big mac, french fries and a drink. A nice frosty cold drink to wash down your big mac and french fries is so refreshing.

This reads like it was written by a chinese robot with the goal of making america look unappealing to their diaspora. Good job.

>vegetarian
>still want big mac
>sub meat for tomatoes
>meh

>diaspora
You are a forward thinker.

This, tbqh

The Big Mac is basically meat/cheese flavored moist cardboard with 1000 Island dressing on it.

I get, if you don't have much experience with a good burger, why the Big Mac might appeal. If you're used to McDonald's shitty little wafer regular burgers, the Big Mac is probably a step up.

But if you ever learn to cook burgers well, or if you ever go to a half decent restaurant, you're going to realize why McDonald's is so cheap. And you're going to feel ripped off even at their cut-rate prices.

I used to eat them as a kid. Grew up and felt pretty ashamed that my family never really had any real burgers. It's not a 0/10, but I found that you can get better nearly everywhere else.

Yes. I agree. Everything that has been said here is a valid observation. I, too, have seen people eat McDonalds fries with a McDonalds Big Mac and they definitely do not forget the tasty drink (Coca Cola).

I have a hard time imagining that anyone thinks the Big Mac or anything offered at McDonalds is a good burger. As someone that's eaten tons of great burgers in their life, the craving for and enjoyment of a Big Mac is something entirely different. You don't go to McDonalds if you want a "good burger", you go there if you want McDonalds food. It tastes different, it has a different texture. It's different.

Extra piece of bread what the fuck are you doing in the middle of my sandwich.
I hate lettuce.
Dont like the sauce.
I could count the times ive eaten one on one hand.
Just no.

The last time I went to McDonnalds was more 10 years ago, and it was for a party
One of these days I will go, what do you guys recommend?

I just had my first triple cheeseburger from mcdonalds

never going back to single patties

Have you tried Good Burger?

Am I the only one who eats it like 2 burgers. the middle bun to the top and the bottom like an open face big mac?

i recommend not going for another 10 years, cheers.

Cheese burger with lettuce and Mac sauce. And some nugs

I've actually never tried a Big Mac before. I know what it's composed of, I've made hundreds of Big Macs in the year that I worked at McDonald's, but I've never bothered to try one.

How is it special? It's just a McDouble with a middle bun and some weird mystery sauce that you shoot out of a canister using a caulking gun. I don't even know what that is.

>weird mystery sauce that you shoot out of a canister using a caulking gun. I don't even know what that is.
Thousand island, maybe a little more salt.

Bic Mac Sauce is overrated

I prefer their Mayo. The mayo at Mcdonald's is fucking perfect i don't know how they do it

I've probably made hundreds of those damn things at this point. I've worked at McDonalds for 3 years. I've never eaten one, mostly because I can't stand lettuce. Big Mac sauce is better when added to other sandwiches like the quarter pounder anyways and customers do it all the time.

Holy fuck this board is so full of plebs.

I know you're fucking around but I want to try this now

I've always hated big macs. I like their regular cheeseburgers though.

>The mayo at Mcdonald's is fucking perfect i don't know how they do it

The fat in the mayo picks up subtle fat soluble flavors/aromas from the stuff cooking in the fryers/griddle, and lets it meld with the natural mayo flavor. Trust me, before they started doing the all-day breakfast & late night menu, and lunch started at 10:30 sharp, the first few burgers don't have that same je ne sais quoi

>big mac
>most delicious fast food burger

>what is five guys
>what is the baconator
>what is cookout
fuck yourself you disgusting slob

big mac is ok if you have like one or two a years tops.
anyways, how's the big king ? anyone tried it?

Not that good from what I remember. Double stacker is better.