Where should I store my OMG? What do you anons use?

Where should I store my OMG? What do you anons use?

Attached: 1808-1.png (200x200, 5K)

Binance

myetherwallet if you're poor. ledger nano or trezor if u have some ends

exodus cause im a brainlet. I know my funds will be gone one day

if you have more than 50 OMG, a Nano S. fewer, then just a paper wallet like MEW.

I have a ledger nano s, can't you use myetherwallet with that? I've also heard you can just send OMG to your ETH wallet but im not sure if that's true.

are you fucking stupid

Yes....

Attached: 1520724218729.jpg (748x1024, 61K)

I store it on my blockchain wallet along with my bitcoin and my etherium

MyEtherWallet

I don't get how people get their MEW wallet hacked. First of all i'm on a mac, yeah yeah mac can get viruses too but i'm not a dumbass, so there's no way for me to get one. Secondly, i have never copy pasted my private key or have it anywhere on my computer in text. Third, I don't post my wallet address anywhere for it to even be a target. The only thing i have to open it is the keystore file, which requires a password.

So tell me, genuinely curious as to how unsafe MEW actually is?

On the exchange. Where else can you store it?

Make sure 2fa is on.

literally any place you can store Ether... How could you buy OMG without understanding its relationship to ethereum?

Attached: Chairfacejimbo.png (174x298, 16K)

Just install Exodus Wallet mate. How retarded can you be?

OP use myethwallet offline you can download from the site

I send OMG tokens to exchange back and forth private key never was on internet all can be done offline

yeah, user. plug it in, go to MEW and when you go to your wallet just select "Ledger"

I've been away for a while and a sell order triggered at 20.49
thank fuck!
I'm going to buy back now for a nice 65% increase in my stack.

christ why isnt there a sticky on this

because it's pretty basic ERC20 shit. this ain't google. i still tried to be helpful tho.

I just keep them on Binance so I can swing trade. So far I've lost 200 OMG.

Doing alright there mate. Just keep on trying, you're probably just about to have it figured out!

I store mine in DYOR faggot. You probably sit down when you pee.

this

i feel the same way as you, im going to get the latest trezor when its available however, i have too much to lose now

why would you store it instead of sell it?
don't hodl this piece of shit

>i have never copy pasted my private key
Why is this an issue? Sorry if brainlet question?

Malware that reads the clipboard

Thanks. Would this be common or should it only be a concern if you visit a lot of shady, crypto related, sites.