How do I tell when my blue cheese has gone bad?

How do I tell when my blue cheese has gone bad?

My uncle once said
>How can sour cream go bad, it's already sour
Well, it can. I found some that had been in the back of the fridge for a couple of months and that shit gets RIPE

It doesn't go bad, it just keeps getting better and better

I only know about Stilton: It starts to go mushy.

When it gets moldy.

Cheese never goes bad.

The opposite is actually true, retard.

how does blue cheese taste like??what is its texture??

I feel like I need to puke

Really. Ok then. My memory must be wrong.

But please, why would you call a stranger a "retard" based upon this?

Are you angry or upset?

>Are you angry or upset?
Quite the opposite my friend.

cool

"blue" "cheese"

From personal experience, the smell tends to get way more ammonia-y and the texture gets grainy, presumably from [unwanted] mold.

So why be insulting and rude?

Has someone mistreated you or is day-to-day life not how you'd hoped it would be?

Trick question. It tells you, but only if you ask nicely.
Well, sort of. Even then, if the blue cheese truly has gone bad, the little bastard won't tell you truthfully if it has, indeed, gone bad, so whether it's good or bad, it will just tell you that it's good. Quite the conundrum.
The best course of action, then, is that if you suspect it's gone bad, give it a knife and see if it threatens you for you wallet. Or just throw the fucker out rather than risk it.

This, it will absolutely reek of ammonia

No. No one told me life was gonna be this way.

:: CLAP :: CLAP :: CLAP :: CLAP ::

Maybe if you behave more sensibly your life might gradually improve.

But anyway, Stilton definitely goes more mushy when it's past its best. This is quite a rare phenomenon because one usually eats the fucker as soon as possible, before it gets a chance to go bad.

It's always bad

>I'm kinda hurting now

the blue cheese that I've seen go bad went a darker shade of yellow (from mostly white) and got this crumbly texture going

but this was only around the exposed bits/extremities, I didn't leave it to develop god knows what else

I'm hilariously underemployed, I've no money and my amorous prospects always end up dead on arrival.

>No money
>amorous prospects dead

True, the first is a critical prerequisite for the second to be revived.

I hope it all picks up. In the meantime, be respectful and see where it gets you. What's to lose?

idkman
It's like I'm always stuck in second gear.

Cheese is too ripe when it grows legs and walks away.

when Veeky Forums deletes a picture of it