Sum up your life in one sentence

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D_Vg4uyYwEk
youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All in on Bitcoin at $17000.

0.25x from January ATH

Im 50 and if I knew life would be this bad I should have killed myself a long long time ago.

Attached: mouth.jpg (245x282, 33K)

wrong turn

LINK

A fucking disaster laden with bad decisions

Moon or an hero

fun 10$ eom

ffs man, can you survive without selling?

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: 1461292901088.jpg (2831x2000, 313K)

20k loan into NEO in September 2017

I'm really damn sure that anyone can equally easily fuck you over

Just fuck my shit up.

Attached: ff19dd7f0f013f00e426d3256f88df45122e8fa1da1f61d2a8d5fa02ee8664ed.png (500x500, 83K)

wish i was never born

relax, dips like this happens every january

well played.

Skill meets luck combined with more luck and success and potentially lots of more luck if certain things pan out

Im too stupid to become successfull and relevant in the real world but too smart to accept my fate in a world full of more retarded people than me.

He bought the dip on December 10th and hasn't sold.

Attached: 1520503459321.jpg (800x619, 165K)

Already sold some. Have to sell more by the end of the month.

I'll do it later.

bitcoin seems too complicated back when I first heard of it back in 2010 so I didn't bother

Lambo moon land or bust.

This is just a season of my life.

checked

Attached: 1461707042720.jpg (499x499, 41K)

Beware the fury of a patient man.

have had sex with entirely too many women, and now my loving gf who is quite literally a qt 3.14 wants to marry me. I like pussy man. I can't do one set of boobs forever.
fuck
but at least she cooks and cleans and loves me unconditionally right?

suicide soon idc

feels bad man

Made my first mil in cryptos bull run of 2017

This winter is freezing cold, is it always like this?

hey Veeky Forums how do i get rich without working hard?

Attached: 1465960960765.jpg (629x1199, 294K)

I can do it in one word: failure.

16k to 9.5k
No gains since January.
NEET

shutin

Attached: 1518439785022.jpg (902x713, 82K)

Liquidated longs

and then it got worse.

oh you poor cunt

I still remember all the btc give-away for dubs and trips on /b/

Attached: 1343853830219.png (192x187, 85K)

JUST

Unironically gifted and a great childhood but I keep. Fucking. Up.

Story of my life. Also checked

Im just smart enough to understand how dumb i am.

If you went that far, there is no point now, is there?
The same applies to the current crash.

pretty cool guy, eh learns from his mistakes and doesn't afraid of anything

I've been suicidal frend.
Want to know what cured me? Honestly?
DMT. Dimethyltriptamine.
You're on biz so I assume you have crypto.
Go darknet and buy some good quality stuff.
Go into it with a good mind or you probably will kill yourself. Just a heads up.

Anons who are reading this. I give you the same advice. DO IT IF YOU'RE DEPRESSED.
But go into it with a sound mind. And understand what is told to you. Be careful. Be happy.
Change your life for the better. you can do it, you just haven't yet.

well said

>tom clancy

JUST

Attached: 29e[1].jpg (600x885, 35K)

Never give up anons.
After every darkness the light comes.
You must fight until you succeed or die trying.

Wise man once said: It's better to die standing than to live entire life on your knees!

youtu.be/D_Vg4uyYwEk

Did you do it alone or with guidance from someone who already did it? The effects of psychedelics like mushrooms are entirely dependent on the setting and context. Never tried dmt.

When you do DMT it does not matter where and who you are with. You enter another dimension.

SELF-LOVE AND SELF TRUTH

I would also heavily recommend Julius Evola for those who bother reading this. You will thank me later but be prepared for his works and ideas. I found myself finally finding independent affirmation of my mindset and it served to formalize and rigorously outline my mindset.

>do DMT when youre depressed
>only do DMT with a sound mind

huh?

tell me about the entities you encountered on DMT. it's amazing that so many people have similar experiences meeting extradimensional intelligences.

It can not be explained by words. It's something you have to experience your self.

SOLD 2.5 MILLION VERGE AT 7 SATS

I went to other places on salvia but after I could always trace the images to something relevant in the environment or a previous thought process. It was clearly dependant on setting. I was always looking for insights so the first time my mind constructed an old indian man sitting in a subway tunnel whispering secrets that I couldn't quite make out. Later I went to a land of frogs and they explained through dance that the secrets they kept were all beyond words. As a human it's my job to try to translate. The frogland was all in bright neon colors because of the light in the setting I was in. They represented my intuitions so these frogs eventually made me rich.

Salvia works different for different people, my friend who I did it with didn't go anywhere, just became weird and lost control of language while for me the real world would disappear the moment I took a hit.

But i have no life

I want out

This could be going better.

It's true. A different dimension. I was with other people but none of them pharmopsychologically experienced.
It doesn't matter. Just be careful and make sure there's at least one person you trust there.

I know it sounds conterproductive.
I'm just saying be careful and have safe people around.

Heehaw

scared of death, not fond of life

A lesson was learned but the damage was irreversible.

Fuck.......too late now man. DCA that shit, don't take the loss.

how the fuck did i end up here

Attached: 1515525724153.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Perfect at inversely timing the market.

I'll do you one better: Absolute power over the market, to make it do the opposite of what would benefit me.

i make pizzas for pennies

I fucked up

Sometimes I think that the aliens or AI controlling our computer simulation just don't want certain drones to make money because it would throw off their calculations.

All the way up, all the way down.

I am so fucking bored with life.
There ya go op. Its the truth too

The current simulation is based on the historical data collected from your original footprint on the world including these threads. Just spoof a footprint where you suddenly got really rich and the simulation will reflect that, ez money.

lay down and rot

isolating myself, pretending to be an intellectual and not doing any schoolwork

Over.

Damn lad.

Attached: i_hate_that_feel.jpg (547x461, 30K)

Life sentence for murder

Jerking off every day you were able to jerk off might be bad for you.

I really hope Link isn't a meme.

Doge was a meme

I will make it through pure force of anger

There is such a thing as too much asian pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pathetic

Link

"Hier steh ich nun ich armer Tor und bin so klug als wie zuvor!" -Faust

Buy high sell higher or die

Im extremely stupid or brave

Holy shit! Today, March 11th 2018 at 3:50am PST, I am fucking rich all of a sudden!

Also, since present monent, the Binance bots don't put their buys and sells one sat closer to spot price than mine. They aren't acting like little pricks at all now!

Get rich or die rekted

Only alive so I don't disappoint my parents.

Buy high, sell low