Just a tip

I've watched the rise and fall of Cryptocurrencies in early 2017 until most recently. I've luckily profited a lot by investing just before the big run, and by selling near ATH.

It seems clear to me that cryptos have not found their way. There is no inherent purpose. At least not yet. Meanwhile, the stock market has begun to show signs of weakness. My concern lately, has been where to invest with minimum risk, and maximum profit.

I have found one company which I have loaded into over the past month. It has since increased significantly in value, and odds are, it can easily do x10 in a relatively short period of time. Probably much more so over a longer period.

Euro Sun Mining (ESM). On the TSX.

The merchant bank currently managing it have a strong track record of de-risking companies and turning them over for massive profit. One such example is an iron mine in Quebec that they eventually sold for over x70 the initial investment.

This is no joke.

I'm legitimately just trying to give back. I've been lucky, where others have not. I hope this can help a few of you get out of trouble and attain some financial security. As with anything, please, proceed with due diligence. Research it well, but do it quickly. Deadline for a big surge is March 23rd.

Best of luck!

Attached: client-logosArtboard-14.png (600x300, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurosunmining.com/rovina-valley-project/mineral-resources/
eurosunmining.com/rovina-valley-project/project-overview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no dubs no buy

The fuck is this? It appears to be a new breed of shill....one we don't frequently see around here.

I feel like there is a very fine line between being seen as a shill and merely trying to bring attention to a subject that might be to the benefit of some.

Consider me as you wish I suppose, but if you have questions I'm willing to try to answer them to the best of my ability.

It’s most likely not profitable for shills to shill stocks here, and this is the first post I’ve seen mentioning this, I trust him.

What's the merchant bank called ?

>what are penny stocks

Faggot shilling his personal buys

Here's mine:

NASDAQ: IMRN, or ASX:IMC

Bio looking to treat NASH (fatty liver). Huge market. There was a 1.7 billion dollar buy out of Tobira by Allergan after the former reported positive phase 2 trial results.

Immuron just did the same thing. Their market cap is currently 35 million USD. DYOR.

Attached: fzy80m6wy1zz.jpg (245x300, 8K)

Forbes & Manhattan

What are their proven, probable, measured, indicated, inferred reserves and resources?

I can't speak against your companies as I haven't heard of them before, but I have grown increasingly worried of most investments lately, due to how they provide no hedge against a market downfall.

The idea of investing in a gold producing company is that it provides insurance in that event that everything goes wrong. A bit like cryptos were meant to.

This would be a stretch, except a license has been guaranteed just this week, to such extent that it no longer makes sense for this project to be the most undervalued in its industry.

In truth, I've been invested in ESM since a specific catalyst in May 2015. I just hadn't felt confident enough of its imminent success to discuss it openly.

I feel now's the time.

I'm looking at their website and I don't see anything impressive. Shill us with some impressive facts about this company and/or the deal that is going down.

10.84Moz AuEq valued at 94M as of Friday's close. Mostly M&I. Pending report on a new prospective mine, so current quoted number is conservative at best. Mgmt is very open so all information should be easy to find.

I hope this is self-explanatory.

Looks like its about to correct to $1.20 from its current $1.65. The daily chart looks very bullish though, all the channels are up trending.

Thanks OP, will keep an eye out for a good entry point.

So a new mining report is coming out that you know about but the investing public doesn't know about?

Their ore is low-grade trash that will be expensive to produce if at all. That's why the stock is only valued at $94M.

I hold no insider knowledge, but both mgmt and investors alike have been eagerly waiting for the mining license, for much too long now. Work has obviously kept going during all this time, which means the moment the license is finally approved, by March 23rd, mgmt will start releasing news regarding all they've been working on.

We already know they've been looking for new resources on a new property, but that's quite frankly besides the point. Just current resources are plenty for the SP to massively explode the moment the license is confirmed.

Speculatively, this might end up the biggest resource in Europe, but conservatively, with today's numbers, it is second. Though the biggest resource (Gabriel) will never be approved, so it's sort of like first already... ;)

A preliminary economic assessment (PEA) for the Rovina Valley Project, completed in April 2010, projects a mine operation with average annual gold production of 196,000 oz over 19 years at cash costs of $379/oz Au.

Post a link to the source. On their website it says their ore is less than 1g/ton.

eurosunmining.com/rovina-valley-project/mineral-resources/

eurosunmining.com/rovina-valley-project/project-overview/

It is indeed low grade, but it's a low cost exercise in moving dirt. Very easy and low cost process. In a low wage country. Cash costs are stupid low for these reasons.

So now we're going to shill stocks huh? Good.

WTF THIS SHIT WENT a 165X?!

Haha I wish but not quite. There was a 18 to 1 consolidation a while back, so in truth it *only* went about ~x10.

>It seems clear to me that cryptos have not found their way. There is no inherent purpose

their purpose is a global 24/7 unregulated highly volatile trading market with low to no barrier to entry