I SOLD AT A 82% LOSS

I SOLD AT A 82% LOSS

Attached: wojak-suicide-57fbf34784a46 (2).jpg (1059x962, 312K)

whoa

dude cmon

what will you do if it skyrockets in the coming days? I'm actually very curious.
Personally, if i sold low and it reached new highs, I would shoot myself.

Just catch the next upswing and you will be fine brah

Hang in there user, I know you can do better. Buy higher and sell lower next time.

You could have put your money in gold and silver and broke even.

>didn't sold at -10%
>didn't sold at -20%
>didn't sold at -30%
>didn't sold at -40%
>didn't sold at -50%
>didn't sold at -60%
>didn't sold at -70%
>didn't sold at -80%
>currenty at -85%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1498190690904.png (808x805, 1.05M)

there will be winners and there will be losers..
but honestly from the bottom of my heart
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ok that was mean
how much did you actually lose?
like $82 or like $82000?

Lol are all you faggots from December or just really bad at this?

You fuckin mongo at 82% loss you might as well meme it and HODL

what was the dollar value?

>didn't sold

were you margin trading? whats even the point of closing when you're that far down? just let yourself get liquidated kek

why would you sell something worth 50k for just 8k?

Keep waiting for -95%

ive lost a thousand dollars since i fomoed back in when btc went from 6k to 11k. cashed out when btc was around 14k

i would have been better off being cucked in USD. fuck

December fag reporting in currently down 50% from my initial investment JUST

>buy high
>sell low
please Veeky Forums

dude naw

That's the plan.

Attached: 1451509057792.jpg (633x758, 86K)

HOODDDLD

dw user we are gonna make it im down 95% from my ATH

stupid fucking move OP. this tells you that you have too much money invested in crypto for your comfort level. selling at 82% loss is FUCKING STUPID THOUGH. that's what happens when you're a weak handed cuck. you know that what you just did is stupid right?

Attached: 1520683171734.jpg (396x382, 36K)

Funny, I heard that two months ago. Still dropping, slowly bleeding. Might as well sell and end the pain.

OH GOD NO user WAIT YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FO-

BY HIGH, SELL LOW

I'm like total 40% down. Only time I did something that bad I sold rise at 80% loss

Attached: edd.jpg (800x800, 167K)

By the time you hit -82%, you might as well hold in case it rebounds. Selling at that level is just stupid.

I'll field this one. It's not worth 50k.

>He sold?

Attached: 1012_People_Mobile_MVI_9707.jpg (590x332, 36K)