Name better fries

Name better fries

>pro tip: you absolutely cannot

Other urls found in this thread:

jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com/archive
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>they give you that many

McDonald's fries are limp & greasy. I'll take Burger King fries any day of the week. The only thing that tops that is McDonald's Curly Fries, which they haven't done for fucking years now.

>KFC mofo
>carl jrs

I prefer Sonic fries. I think they're underrated because everyone always gets tater tots, which are also good.

My favorite non-fast food fries are Cheddar's, if anyone is familiar.

Pic vaguely related

Arby's curly fries
Chick-fil-A's waffle fries

>Name better fries

I dub better fries as Sir Freedom Non-Frenchy.

checkers
captain d's

Jack in the boxes curly fries

>non-crispy fries
>more than a 2/10 at most

they were better before they changed the oil :/

MY LOCAL MUSLIM PLACE. THEIR SEASONED WELL AND CRISPY AS FUC

Burger King's fries are leagues better.

>non crispy
They can be crispy, the quality of McDonald's food is highly variable from store to store

In all the McDonalds I have ever eaten at, in all sorts of countries, I have never once had a fry that was even close to being as crispy as an average Burger King fry.

Carl's Jr./Hardee's.

Tater tots from Dairy Queen/Sonic
Curly fries from Jack in the Box
Fries from Five Guys
Crinkle Cut Fries from Raising Canes
Waffle fries from Chick Fil A

And I'm just listing fries that I like over McDonalds

arby's curly fries are the best of any standard fast food fry around where i live

kicks the shit out of mcd's for sure

literally anything else. Those are the most shitty fries and dont understand why normies eat that shit happily.

Coming from a guy that used to work at Sonic
Sonic fries are fucking garbage low tier fries
Freddies or Whataburger is where it's at

I walk into my local mcdonalds and take 3 ketchup packets and then i walk the 6 blocks to del taco and order their fries. Thank me later.

Don't want to be that 'back in my day' guy but back in my day these were fried in beef tallow and were a 1000x better.

Since they changed to a marginally healthier oil they don't taste anywhere near as good.

If they offered an option for tallow or canola, I'd take the tallow fries (I realise they won't because it's impractical to have two fryers, no need to point that out).

hells yea

I guess I like garbage low tier fries then

I go to checkers and get the fry lovers sized fry which is a medium cup filled with fries! The frozen ones you can buy are identical too.

Who is she?

Rallys/Checkers has better fries, but yeah other than that McD's is pretty much the best

My gf

I like my fries thicc

member when they always asked if you wanted to supersize those fuckers?

member?

>Checkers
Gourmet taste

They still do, don't they?

Uhh, didn't they removed the supersize option years ago? Like after that Supersize Me film?

Yea I member!

curly fries best fries

McDonald's fries are barely a step above the literal garbage that is shoestring fries.

Aside from seasoned ones like Checkers and Arby's my favorites have to be Wendy's.

I really want to like 5 Guys but them shits degrade so fast if you don't eat them before they start to cool. Bomb burgers though.

Wot? I'm 20 and never heard of this.

FIVE GUYS CAJUN FRIES ARE THE BEST FUCKING FRIES!

In N Out and 5 Guys has top tier fries

Why do frozen fries tend to come in crinkle cut? I hate crinkle

I have yet to see a freezer section where the fries are mostly crinkle cut.

Fuck you all. New York Fries. End of discussion.

yes

crinkle and shoestring are the two worst

waffle is the best, and steak is good

rallys/checkers fries

KNEE GAH

I went to DQ last night to get a burger, but was still hungry so stopped to get fries and a coke from McDonald's.

Huge fucking mistake. The coke was fine, I hadn't had one in awhile and was enjoying it. Then I started on the fries. Salty at first, but then a weird taste in my mouth. I tried to wash it away with the coke but it was just a pure chalky/starchy taste that made me want to vomit. I don't know what they do to their food, but McDonald's isn't getting my money again.

shill harder

That is not what pro-tip means, OP. And I can make better fries than McDonalds.

This has happened to me 3 times now. Except I wouldn't describe it as chalky. Its so alien that I couldn't even begin to describe it. Maybe like a different kind of salt, or ice-bacteria.

uh yea Im a real man and eat these types of fries screw your pussy clown fries boy

Hell, I'm 36 and I don't remember this. user is either confused, or they were only a regional thing.

Wow someone who isnt gay here, how did this happen

>I'm 36 years old.
OK, kid. Isn't time for you to be in bed? The grownups are talking.

The grownups are getting ready for work, you pathetic NEET cunt.

ITT: American Cuisine

rather eat penis

alex is a cuck

this one

jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com/archive

Psst make your own with beef tallow with peanut oil...

good taste my friend

McDonalds Curly Fries? They exist. They were available as various special here in Bong but they stopped doing them years ago (possibly a decade ago).

Bojangles son

Burger King fries are pretty good but I've been doing something else

>buy burger I want individual (currently bacon king)
>buy either a hotdog or ten piece nuggets
>fuck the drink I have soda at home

Comes out to be the same price or cheaper than a combo and I've upgraded my fries to a hotdog

Wew

>KFC
>Wendy's
>Chick-Fil-A
>Arby's
>Cook-Out
that was pretty easy.

Yum

>KFC
meme
>Wendy's
meme
>Chil-Fil-A
doesn't count
>Arby's
they don't serve fries????
>Cook-Out
not a real restaurant

autism: the post

McD in germanistan had curly fries a few months ago

Jack in the Box curly fries
Wendys fries
Wing stop fries
Frozen wedge fries you buy and cook yourself (lol)

Wendy's, Roy Rogers, Johnny Rockets.

Steak n Shake's

Fast food curly fries have a seemingly unsolvable problem of the coils sticking together and not cooking. Every goddamn time, you get that chunk or three that's cold and greasy and raw tasting. I've had great curly fries too, but only from places that put more effort into their meals than 16 year olds working fast food.
Overall, its just not worth it to cut them curly, unless you're a small child who must play with his food. Straight cut fries can be seasoned identically and always cook more consistently.

hey boi mcdonalds manager here

Waffle fries (for sure) and Curly fries are probably coming in the future, also the CYT burgers but I feel people already know about that

I live in Canada though so I don't know when

>Fast food curly fries have a seemingly unsolvable problem of the coils sticking together and not cooking
that is not a problem with the fries, but with the people operating the fryers. they're supposed to shake the basket with the fries thoroughly after 30 seconds in the fryer. but as you and everybody else already knows, fast food workers have mostly given up on their lives and can't be bothered to invest even the slightest bit of care into anything
t. i worked part time at McD while in college

>you will neve
Are dairy queen tater tots actually good? They have the worst fries I've ever had, but I love their flamethrower burger so it'd be nice to have a good option.

>she

FOR ME

Bacon king is great and nuggets are cheap but not as good as mcdonalds.

they stopped offering super size which is fucking ridiculous

in n out burger you moron